6oxo transdermal

Bigmac

Awards
Months ago there was a lot of talk about 6oxo powder being sold. Also there was talk about making a 6oxo transdermal. From what I've searched through, neither ever worked out? I have a bottle of 6oxo, and would like to make it into a transdermal. Was there ever a step by step posted telling people how to cook(filter) out the fillers?

If so, can somebody leave a link?

If not, is there a way? Would it be worth the time?

Bigmac

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You will not wnat to just put your finnished pill powder into the transdermal. The powder has fillers in it which may not be good to be absorbed through the skin or may not disolve in the transdermal. We did not really do anything about it becasue we could not get clean enough 6-oxo. If I were you go to liquidreserch.com and get yourself some clomid or nolva. Very cheap and works good. Hope that answers your ?? Talk to ya

PS If you can get your hands on pure 6-oxo then yeh go ahead and do it but until then just eat them.. talk toya

Bigmac

Awards
Thanks for the link Draven. That's the one that I read, but found it a little vague..... I know that there's more to it than that..... I just don't want to waste a whole bottle of 6oxo unless I have better instructions.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Bigmac did you not read what I said? Talk to ya

Bigmac

Awards
No, still capped......and yes, I read what you said...... Just was wishful thinking, but guess I'll just go the oral route until somebody finds some pure powder.....

DDD

Awards
You will not wnat to just put your finnished pill powder into the transdermal. The powder has fillers in it which may not be good to be absorbed through the skin or may not disolve in the transdermal. We did not really do anything about it becasue we could not get clean enough 6-oxo. If I were you go to liquidreserch.com and get yourself some clomid or nolva. Very cheap and works good. Hope that answers your ?? Talk to ya

PS If you can get your hands on pure 6-oxo then yeh go ahead and do it but until then just eat them.. talk toya
The only filler ingredient in 6-OXO is microcrystalline cellulose. It's insoluble in just about everything, definitely everything found in PH gels, so it's not a concern. Even PA has said to just dissolve the powder in your PH gel, and filter off the residue/microcrystalline cellulose, and it should work fine. Much lower dosages should work in transdermal form. Enjoy!!!

Bigmac

Awards
DDD,

Thanks for your response. PA has said that he is a fatloss product, that is a transdermal which has 6OXO in it. I don't want the fatloss product, just the transdermal 6oxo.

Can anybody else comment on what DDD said about the fillers in 6OXO?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Nope I dont' know that to be true for sure.. TTY

DDD

Awards
PA has said that he is a fatloss product, that is a transdermal which has 6OXO in it. I don't want the fatloss product, just the transdermal 6oxo.
Whether it's a fatloss product or a transdermal PH/Roid is determined by the type of carrier used. A localized gel which has limited ability to penetrate deep enough and quick enough to go systemic would be used for fat loss (Lipo-Gel). Traditional PH gel will make the 6-OXO go systemic quickly where it will act as an anti-E.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The liquid solutions products are cheaper and better than the 6-oxo. And it can be bought legally in the US.. TTY

Bigmac

Awards
Curt,

You're talking about Nolva right? I' ve never bought anything from them, so I'm a bit nervous about their products. Are they taken orally? Are they safe? Their disclaimer makes me a bit skeptical.... What is nolva's scientific purpose? I know it is supposed to supress estrogen in humans right? Why doesn't any other sup company sell it, there's gotta be some reason.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
PA has said over at BB.com that he will be working on a transdermal 6-oxo for possible "localized" effects, such as the chest. I'm not sure that it will pan out, but I guess it could be interesting. I think he mentioned possible raw sales of the powder, but nothing definite.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bigmac
Curt,

You're talking about Nolva right? I' ve never bought anything from them, so I'm a bit nervous about their products. Are they taken orally? Are they safe? Their disclaimer makes me a bit skeptical.... What is nolva's scientific purpose? I know it is supposed to supress estrogen in humans right? Why doesn't any other sup company sell it, there's gotta be some reason.
They say all that crap so they can sell it legally.. Its fine.. Its works good... TTY

DDD

Awards
The liquid solutions products are cheaper and better than the 6-oxo. And it can be bought legally in the US.. TTY
We don't know that for sure. An oral 6-OXO probably absorbs in the 1%-2% range or even less (speculating here, but either way it's not a high percentage). Now imagine if you absorbed your 6-OXO in the 40%-50% range in a good PH Gel. Now we're talking some major results. I'm going to try this very soon out of interest. My money is on it working like nothing else out there!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey DDD the way you explain things and talk about certain products almost leads me to think that you have alterior motives? TTY

DDD

Awards
Hey DDD the way you explain things and talk about certain products almost leads me to think that you have alterior motives? TTY
No alterior motives here. I could speak incoherently and not explain anything if that would help.
P.S. If I remind you of someone else it's probably because great minds think alike.