The Original BDC Transdermal Formula

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
This is a slightly tweaked version of the original homebrew transdermal formula developed when Anabolicminds.com was still in its infancy.

40% IPA
12% IPM
12% IPP
10% OA
10% DMSO
6% D-Lim
5% PG
5% PEG400

Applied to a large surface area (the chest, both inner lats, etc), and applying each dose split in two applications (allowing the first to dry for ~10min, then applying the rest over it) - I'd put money on absorption rates being right around 40%.

BV

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be your estimate for absorbtion rate of this formula without DMSO?
How is the solubility of PHs in it?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You can dissolve about 10g of 4AD in 8 oz. Not very good compared to some, but I also think that's part of the high absorption % (less compound + more carrier = higher absorption %)

Without the DMSO, you can probably cut that figure in half. Most alcohol only solutions have an absorption rate of ~10-20%. The oleaic acid and IPM might add a little more.

BV

MTNMEDIC

Is there a retailer that that carries all ? besides the 4-AD ofcourse.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
If you got 40% absorption that's great, but I think it is closer to 25-30%. That's with rotating sites, and using a second application for each application. I just feel people overestimate the absorption %'s. People claim Phlojel is 50-60%, I did not experience that. I'd say 35% at best with Phlojel.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Could be Alexander. Its impossible to tell for sure. Id rather over estimate and run a little light than under estimate and run too heavy.

Ive run 2 cycles of 1test/4AD TD. The 1st time was BDC T1 which was 5g 1test and 10g 4AD in an 8oz bottle of Transdermal matrix. On that cycle I gained about 15lbs retained in 4 weeks. (205-220) 2 years later, I ran this homebrew with the exact same ratios and shot up 25lbs, leveled off at 245 during PCT. (18+% BF). Incredible strength gains, crazy, painful back pumps, and water retention was so bad I started to get edema in my ankles. It was obviously quite a bit more potent than the BDC gel I had use 2 years prior. As to the percentage, who knows for sure but Ill guess 40% from now on when I use this formula in order to avoid enduring sides like that again.

BV

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be Alexander. Its impossible to tell for sure. Id rather over estimate and run a little light than under estimate and run too heavy.

Ive run 2 cycles of 1test/4AD TD. The 1st time was BDC T1 which was 5g 1test and 10g 4AD in an 8oz bottle of Transdermal matrix. On that cycle I gained about 15lbs retained in 4 weeks. (205-220) 2 years later, I ran this homebrew with the exact same ratios and shot up 25lbs, leveled off at 245 during post cycle therapy. (18+% BF). Incredible strength gains, crazy, painful back pumps, and water retention was so bad I started to get edema in my ankles. It was obviously quite a bit more potent than the BDC gel I had use 2 years prior. As to the percentage, who knows for sure but Ill guess 40% from now on when I use this formula in order to avoid enduring sides like that again.

BV
How long was each of your cycles?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks,there's logs for both of them on the site...

Shaolin Style

Awards
Help Me Big V !!

I noticed that you used 7oxo TD in your linked cycle. I just picked up 5g Androstenetrione (same thing right?) and an 8oz TD "Penetrate". Could you help with my mix ratios/doses? Any idea how much 8 oz with 5g would give me? About to do superdrol 4 weeker and had hoped to do this TD during and post cycle. Will it be ok to this TD with rebound reloaded? Sorry so many questions all at once. Thanks!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androstenetrione is not same thing as 7oxo but Androstenetrione=6oxo. It is an AI.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
D-Limolene was the emulsifying agent in the mixture. Not sure why its not available - Id try emailing them. Looks like they have a substitute though, PS80.

BV

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does PS80 work the same way than d-limonene? Good to know.

MTNMEDIC

You can buy d-Limonine buy the gallon, and 55 gallon. it's used by water treatment plants

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i remember chemo saying his gels were something like 35-40% absorbtion rate with versions for the future (which we didnt see much of because of the ban and his move to pheromones) that could be as high as 45%-50%. to hard to tell but if this is a tweaked version, then its a solid number better than many other formulas out there.

rostam - why no DMSO in your formula?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rostam - why no DMSO in your formula?

Well I did add DMSO to some of my formula in the past but don't want to do it anymore. DMSO is a no selective carrier. It will grab everything on yours skin and in the ingredient of your carrier and carry it into your system including toxins and carcinogenics . I've never been able to find all the ingredients I need to make a USP grade carrier. that's why I don't add dmso any more.