Dmso

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know of anybody who got sick using DMSO in there trans carrier I know its possible,[air born pathogens]but what are the real risks?---especially if you put some antiseptic in the mix[iso alcohol]which a lot have in them--also use iso as a solvent to kill anything in the pellets or whatever you use?:think:

slohanns

Awards
i never got sick. the worst thing about dmso is the smell. you start to stink like garlic and crap put together. my girl hated me when i was using it. she said my breathe stunk. i use plo gel. its doesn't smell and it works better.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
i never got sick. the worst thing about dmso is the smell. you start to stink like garlic and crap put together. my girl hated me when i was using it. she said my breathe stunk. i use plo gel. its doesn't smell and it works better.
--so plo gel is worth$ how much better than the standard?

slohanns

Awards
i think much better. i used dmso a while back. after it absorbed i would see crytals left over that didn't absorb, that doesn't happen with plo gel.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I continually hear about the stink and bad breath associated with DMSO. I bought some pharmaceutical grade DMSO from a chem supplier and there is no smell. I cannot taste it when I apply it ...even when applied quite liberally. I am wondering if its bunk stuff or if pharm grade is pure enough to not have the stench?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I've heard the pharm grade stuff is better, and that the smell is from the impurities.

Another factor in the application of DMSO is the skin irritation, if you plan on using a 8 week cycle your skin is gonna be in terrible shape with 2x a day applications. You have to move around to get away from the irritation and by the end you will run out of spots that aren't blistered or irritated.

The inventor of Phlojel (an actual doctor) says that DMSO itself will kill any pathogens, but other nasties might get in with your application. I have a link to an interview with him, that I loaded on my website.

http://www.myfatspouse.com/shr.wma

slohanns

Awards
maybe the pharm grade is better, but the irritation really sucked. my skin got so red and dry, even with spot rotations. the plo is not irritating at all. it actually makes your skin soft.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
maybe the pharm grade is better, but the irritation really sucked. my skin got so red and dry, even with spot rotations. the plo is not irritating at all. it actually makes your skin soft.
--Im not knocking plo at all[Ill give it a shot next time]the thing is Im already in the begining of a 1st time tren ace trans cycle[penatrate] with DMSO---couple questions,I didnt know there was pharm grade DMSO -mine says its 99.9% pure ,its been labtested[gel] Im having no trouble sofar.And my mix turned out to =90mg per 3 squirts a day.Does that sound alright?Im on day 3 ,how long till kicks in?:squat:

slohanns

Awards
i felt great after the first week. i noticed some strength and some muscle separation in my delts.(thats where i apply my stuff)

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I've never done tren by itself.

Do a lot of people do a "tren" only TD cycle? Do they get heavy shut down and Fina ****, like injectable tren only does?

Since 90 mg a day is equivilent to around 60 mg eod injected, your probably in on the light end maybe the sides won't be that bad? (just guessing)

As for me it seems like it takes 3 or 4 weeks to really feel tren, about the same time I got the cough I started seeing results, that was with 200 ed td test and 160 ed td tren.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I've never done tren by itself.

Do a lot of people do a "tren" only TD cycle? Do they get heavy shut down and Fina ****, like injectable tren only does?

Since 90 mg a day is equivilent to around 60 mg eod injected, your probably in on the light end maybe the sides won't be that bad? (just guessing)

As for me it seems like it takes 3 or 4 weeks to really feel tren, about the same time I got the cough I started seeing results, that was with 200 ed td test and 100 ed td tren.
--yea the reason I say 90mg is when I was making it, one of the rows of 10 in the 2carts I was using got jamed realy bad[using a paper clip]so I got a hammer and nail and the thing busted all over the place and then my dogs started to eat it off the floor---so it would of been closer to 100mg.
I have some old 4ad caps left if I start to get tren d*** .Wow 3-4 week is about the longest Ive heard for it to kick in.Ive been looking for some detailed logs of trans tren- found some but would like to see more-- any links?

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
--Im not knocking plo at all[Ill give it a shot next time]the thing is Im already in the begining of a 1st time tren ace trans cycle[penatrate] with DMSO---couple questions,I didnt know there was pharm grade DMSO -mine says its 99.9% pure ,its been labtested[gel] Im having no trouble sofar.And my mix turned out to =90mg per 3 squirts a day.Does that sound alright?Im on day 3 ,how long till kicks in?:squat:
90mg a day TD is low dosing. Go to 200mg-250mg a day, if not using DMSO. With DMSO, use 150mg. Kicks in in a few days. (yeah it is a terrible waste of good tren, I know)