Easiest carrier

Reveremuscle

Banned
Awards
What is the easiest transdermal carrier to make? Phogel, T Gel, etc????

When making test base with Phogel do you just add it to the mix or does it need to be preped in advace after weighing it out?

I've heard Tgel is very easy just mix the powder and your done. Only problem is Tgel is tough to get.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
T-gel has a good rep, but is tricky to get ahold of!

I guess you can home brew it.. man what a hassle after brewing test base at home as well!

Phlojel is available, kind of pricey but is effective, not stinky and non drying, or irritating.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I was able to get A TON of stuff into Petrate - has sayed in solution too. Something on the order of 22 grams.

It is a liquid - so you have to be careful with applying so as not to loose anything.

I like it.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How is Phlojel pricey? 500g will last ALONG time.

You will need to read the instructions on the phlojel website.. the compounding process is relatively simple as long as you do not go above 100mg/ml IMHO.

You will need to use solvents for anything more.

What do you know about compounding a transdermal formula first, then we will decide what will be best suited for you?

Reveremuscle

Banned
Awards
How is Phlojel pricey? 500g will last ALONG time.

You will need to read the instructions on the phlojel website.. the compounding process is relatively simple as long as you do not go above 100mg/ml IMHO.

You will need to use solvents for anything more.

What do you know about compounding a transdermal formula first, then we will decide what will be best suited for you?
It's the phlogel, mortar, scale, syringe etc. and they charge a seperate shipping fee for each. The phlogel itself isn't bad.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
The phlojel site list the pharmaceutical way to properly prepare a transdermal, "Geometric dilution"

Technically speaking this would apply to any transdermal preperation if you did it correctly (by pharmacy standards), but phlojel is the only one that actually puts this on there website.

throwing the powder into a bowl and mixing it up with the carrier, like you are making cookie dough probably would work but would result in a little inconsistancy.

As for the scale its primary purpose is to ensure you actually know how much material you are putting on in each ml of application. You can never be sure how much you actually have until you have weighed it.

As for the mortar and the scale there are cheaper places than the phlojel site.

american scientific and surplus has mortar and pestles for cheap along with little plastic carry in your pocket beam scales that are pretty darn accurate.

New electronic scales can be found on ebay really cheap too

Reveremuscle

Banned
Awards
Thanks Bro. Gonna check out that website.

The phlojel site list the pharmaceutical way to properly prepare a transdermal, "Geometric dilution"

Technically speaking this would apply to any transdermal preperation if you did it correctly (by pharmacy standards), but phlojel is the only one that actually puts this on there website.

throwing the powder into a bowl and mixing it up with the carrier, like you are making cookie dough probably would work but would result in a little inconsistancy.

As for the scale its primary purpose is to ensure you actually know how much material you are putting on in each ml of application. You can never be sure how much you actually have until you have weighed it.

As for the mortar and the scale there are cheaper places than the phlojel site.

american scientific and surplus has mortar and pestles for cheap along with little plastic carry in your pocket beam scales that are pretty darn accurate.

New electronic scales can be found on ebay really cheap too

Reveremuscle

Banned
Awards
Youy my boy blue, LOL!! Seriously, thanks for the scale info, just ordered 50 grams of Test Base and now I'm trying to get everything in check before it gets here. I've always injected but now I can't (long story) so I'll see how the trans works.

Can you check my math for 240ml:

15g test base = 15,000mg

15,000/240=62.5mg per ml

American Science & Surplus: Lab Glass and Vessels

here's the link for there motars and pestles $5.75 each

American Science & Surplus: Scales

This is a 4gram pocket scale, its good for measuring powder not the liquid carrier, but you can have a idea how much powder you are putting in. You can't beat the price $10.00 and its acurate up to 1/20th of a gram.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
ethan_wilde Bulking 25
ironyogi Anabolics 19
schroedes Anabolics 0
Type O Hero Bulking 33