3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys ive got myself a little bit of a problem. I decided that before the PH ban id get my lab rat about 75gs worth of 4-ad powder and use it down the road. Needless to say my rats getting anxious and wants to use it in the near future. Only problem is, is i only have a scooper from a 19-nor bottle from kilo sports and it says 100mgs a scoop. Would this hold tru for the 4-ad as well? The 4-ad is BDC nutrition and 1fast400.

Im also gonna be asking the conversion of mls to mgs and so forth because i cannot for the life of me understand any of the posts i was trying to read! I think im gonna run it at about 500mgs or so, never used 4-ad but have a slew of other phs under my belt, tst, trn, SD, m1t, 1-ad. So would 500mgs be enough or should i bump it up? The solution my rat will be using is nutraplanets penetrate which i think is like 8 oz or 120mls i beleive.

BTW im most likely gonna run this with some Pheraplex and run the 4-ad for about 6 weeks.

Thanks everyone!

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never used Penetrate before. But it is not that hard to figure things out.

8 fl oz =240ml. You add 12 grams of androgen, and that gives you 50mg/ml. One squirt= 0.5 ml (approximately, according the site). To get 500mg, you need 20 squirts.

How to get 12 grams? Get a scale or use the razor technique our 'street corner pharmacists' use to divi up the 'goodies'. Divide your stash into 6 equal portions, and you get 12.5 gram per portion.

As to if 500mg of 4AD is sutiable to stack with PP, I dunno. Dunno how much of 4AD is actually converted into test. (There is the 15.5% conversion estimate, and also the theory that 4AD has intrinsic bioactivity that makes it 40% as anabolic as test.) I am sure combining 500mg 4AD TD with PP ought to work very well. The question is whether you can get by with less 4AD. I dunno.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ty very much for ur response it sure did help. Im not sure if id be able to fit all 12 grams into one pentrate bottle, i could try it though.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12 grams should have no problem dissolving in the 8 oz bottle. In the unlikely event that it falls out of solution, seat the bottle in a bath of warm water (not hot). That mild rise in temp, would increase solubility. Since it is summer, I doubt the Penetrate is that cold that it needs warming up. lol

Dump the powder in and let it sit over night, before you start worrying. :D Shaking will speed up its dissolving.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i have 4-ad from 1fast400 and from BDC nutrition or somethin like that. I also had a scoop from a kilosports 19nor bottle that said it was 100mgs a scoop which was small as hell. Could this hold true for the BDC and 1fast400 4-ad?

Also this is a little off topic but im gonna be cutting with megazol, pheraplex, and i was gonna add some 4-ad to the mix but i dont want to bloat or hold to much water what would a good dose be each day to use. Ive never used 4-ad before but i have used m-test and numerous other compounds. Thanks guys!