Red Devil (Lye) off the market

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.3%

Red Devil (Lye) off the market

Now that Red Devil (Lye) is off the market what are people using as a substitute?

I've found several candle/soap makers online that provide pure sodium hydroxide, but the whole wavier and online document trail further complicates things **gawd damn meth heads** !!! they ****ed everything up

Are there any cash only off the shelf alternatives for processing test base?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

I am not sure if this could be used but as a hairdresser I know of one product that is used that is sodium hydroxide.
    Its called relaxer..African Americans use it to make their hair straight.
    Although I dont know what concentration or if it could be used...just another route to look at!
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

What about Drano Kitchen Crystals? It says Sodium Hydroxide. Not sure if it is 100% NaOH.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.96%

Bummer. It must be those darn meth heads that messed it up for us.
    Somebody earlier recommended checking websites that sell stuff for making soap.

-Tinytoad
    Last edited by TINYTOAD; 06-20-2006 at 09:22 AM.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How about the medical waste at a liposuction center, this worked great in FIGHT CLUB.
  6. powerlifter6920

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    How about the medical waste at a liposuction center, this worked great in FIGHT CLUB.
    Best fat in the world for making soap. Sell it back to the old ladies....
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    What about Drano Kitchen Crystals? It says Sodium Hydroxide. Not sure if it is 100% NaOH.
    Not 100% NaOH. I think for safety reasons you are best off getting yourself some pure NaOH from either a soap making supplier or a chemistry site. Some of the soap making companies make you order other products of equal or greater value from their store before they ship the lye to you though, making it much more expensive than it was in the past. The plus is that you can whip up some nice skin friendly homemade soap to help out with that acne you'll get from the test.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.3%

Duh, I found ample supplies of pure grade lye is available, where else but .... ebay!

BTW for you meth heads, you can still buy your sudafed without documentation there too.

I already got my lye from texas natural supply

I bought it outright with no equivilant purchase of perfumes, etc.

they also sent it right away after I promised to snail mail the waiver.

I really will use most of it make some bio desiel for an old tractor we have, all the research made me curious, besides having some homemade bio desiel around could be a useful in case I have anyone curious in my chemistry.

BTW the previous owners of my house had a couple of cows in the field out back.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Drano told me the Crystal Kitchen has NaOH and Aluminum chips.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman
    Duh, I found ample supplies of pure grade lye is available, where else but .... ebay!

BTW for you meth heads you can buy your sudafed without documentation there too.

I already got my lye from texas natural supply

I bought it outright with no equivilant purchase of perfumes, etc.

they also sent it right away after I promised to snail mail the waiver.

I really will use most of it make some bio desiel for an old tractor we have, all the research made me curious, besides having some homemade bio desiel around could be a useful in case I have anyone curious in my chemistry.

BTW the previous owners of my house had a couple of cows in the field out back.
    Mind if I ask whether the cows are using it to remove the EB? Animal wrote that NaOH is not effective on EB, and may even damage the T.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.3%

really give me the post, everything I read, and personal experience indicates that if there is estrogen involved it must be marginal after conversion....give me that link I'm very interested

Do you think all the prop conversion kits are any more effective?
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Steroidology Forums -- Uncover The Truth About Modern Bodybuilding - Sodium Hydroxide as Estrogen Solubilizer?

Steroidology Forums -- Uncover The Truth About Modern Bodybuilding - Remove EB

Look for Animalkit's posts.

As for feedback on kits, boardsponsor Universal Kits has a thread. Someone used their product and is happy with it.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.3%

Very interesting! Man If that is true, there is a lot of misinformation out there. A lot of cattle are running the chance of growing some giant udders.

The kits make sense, but you would still have to use sodium hydroxide to convert to base in order to use it transdermally right?

Finally the super saturate refining technique makes since for removal of the EB.

But the purity test seems confusing since the claim is that if EB is present you melting point would be lower on like 115 C.

I find this contradictory since EB has a melting point of 193 C and TP has a melting point of 121 C
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman
    Very interesting! Man If that is true, there is a lot of misinformation out there. A lot of cattle are running the chance of growing some giant udders.

The kits make sense, but you would still have to use sodium hydroxide to convert to base in order to use it transdermally right?

Finally the super saturate refining technique makes since for removal of the EB.

But the purity test seems confusing since the claim is that if EB is present you melting point would be lower on like 115 C.

I find this contradictory since EB has a melting point of 193 C and TP has a melting point of 121 C
    Yes, NaOH would be used to cleave the prop.

EB solubilizer is available $10 +$5 (s/h) enough for 20cart from the 'animal'.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.3%

Don't use the board for sources.

Ooops thought Coversion Stuff was Legit...

My Bad
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 06-30-2006 at 05:57 AM.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Well, we got to respect the rules here. Just use google and a bit of imagination. You can find anything via Google.

I would use Estrogen Solubilizer, instead of NaOH, to remove EB.

Universal Kits' Estrogen Solubilizer works too. They are a board sponsor.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.3%

I see that universal kits has a solubilizer for sell

5 ml for $30?

Does anyone know many carts does that work for?

I wish I had known that before!

I didn't want to buy one of those kits, cause I didn't want to buy all the pins, oil, etc, and pay for two kits required to get enough base for a transdermal.

I have converted to test prop the old fashion way with supersaturation and and recrystallation, which is very sound, and testable. I found that the melt point test works.

It is VERY time consuming though!

I got around 13.5 grams out of the conversion. I would do much better if I did it again but I'll be using solubulizer next time.

Stripping of the ester is a pain in the butt, though. I have deystroyed alot of good material screwing with it, trying to figure it out.

The online recipes include alot of "a teaspoon or two of this" "wait a few minutes" or "give a day or two"

huh? for supposidly chemistry minded people these instructions are aweful vague

I found that these formulas either do nothing to the test prop (melt point stays the same)
    or burn the **** out of it with really crummy conversion rate or worse yet turn it crap yellow.

I've pretty much figured it out on my own in the process blowing $80 worth of carts

I'll post once I am pretty sure I've good formula.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 08:05 PM
  2. HEET AND RED DEVIL LYE???
    By Gam1000R in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 06:44 PM
  3. 4-aderm pulled off the market?
    By fizler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 04:56 PM
  4. Red Devil Lye ..when do you use it