Homebrew gelcaps???

Judo Tom

Awards
Has there been any discussions regarding making a 1test gelcap

I have read some very interesting things on bb.com about 1test and surving the stomach...

just wondering if anyone else out there has thought about this.. at times the transdermal thing is not as convienent especially if you have a hectic schedule..

just wondering...

thanks

Judo Tom

Awards
bump....

i got a message someone replied.. who is prankin me...

just a thought.. dont hold it against me but...

what if you put like 250mg of 1test in a capsule.. then put that capsule in another capsule and swallowed it...

what guesses would you guys give to the survivability of this method...

just curious...

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
There was some people that made homebrew gel caps. They were not gel caps though . They were made with seseme seed oil in 100mg 1-test in a regular 2 peice cap. They had fair results ... But we know that transdermal is the best way of getting 1-test into your system. If you want ot try I can help you out on this thread...

Talk to ya..

Manteca

Awards
oil is going to dissolve the caps, there is however a way around this. Just take the oil, w/ hormone in it, then mix it with flour until it is caked up and pretty dry, enough so that it won't destroy the caps. Then cap the stuff.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
And there is one of them. This is the man to help you out with gel capping 1-test...

Hey Manteca let him know your results from the last ones and stuff. Talk to ya..

Judo Tom

Awards
yeah manteca... if you dont mind could you give me your dosing and results

thanks a lot

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You do know that you can't just use regular 1-test base. You have to use 1-test THP.... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
manteca's idea would also make it easier to cap them..hmm u said to use flour huh..i love the ethers personally and would love to ty this how much flour do u think i would need say for 20 grams of ether dissolved in400ml osf solution?