Topical tren turning hands yellow???

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a litle worried, my hands are turning yellow! I just started topical tren and think its sitting in my dead skin layers of my hands but am scared that might not be it. Could this be the cause?? One hand is worse than the other...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I've been their. I used dermal test/tren combo for 6 weeks, and after 2 or 3 weeks my hands turned yellow, along with the application spots(which are concealed). It took about 2 weeks for the yellow stains to go away after cycle was finished. It's difficult explaining to people why my hands are yellow. If you think of a good excuse for having yellow hands let me know.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I feel stupid. I used to use the gloves, but didn't really like them, and forgot about them. Thanks for reminding me, yellow hands are not cool.

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
I'm a litle worried, my hands are turning yellow! I just started topical tren and think its sitting in my dead skin layers of my hands but am scared that might not be it. Could this be the cause?? One hand is worse than the other...
It's normal, all happening out there on the skin, not an indicator of jaundice if that was what you were thinking, not a systemic reaction. You could try a brush if you don't like the glove idea. The fact that one hand is worse than the other probably means you just use that hand more than the other to apply your product. Even if you make sure to apply equally to the right and left half of your body, the chances are you are using your dominant hand to get 2/3 to 3/4 of the surface area and only using the other hand for places the dominant hand just cannot do.

As far as what to tell friends, I remind them of the old Marlboro Man style. Tell them Camel unfiltered cig's aren't strong enough for you, so you roll your own. Tobacco stains were the first thing I thought of when I first saw Tren stains.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I instantly came up with a potentially hysterical response you might be able to tell people regarding your hands. The problem is... I stoped to think about. It was just too vile. Funny, but vile.

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
I instantly came up with a potentially hysterical response you might be able to tell people regarding your hands. The problem is... I stoped to think about. It was just too vile. Funny, but vile.

don't be a tease, Beau.

"vile" good.

"tasteful" BAD!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Who hasn't pissed on there hands drunk a time or two.

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
Who hasn't pissed on there hands drunk a time or two.

Don't understand why you have to be drunk.

I usually piss on my hands just so I can tell the girls "yeah, I'm running a little transdermal Tren right now."

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
What is the carrier? I know of someone who has been running this for 7 weeks without any yellowing whatsoever.

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
SJA, speaking just for myself, I don't know the carrier, bought my stuff rather than made it. It is a liquid rather than a gel. I have straight Test base which seems colorless and odorless and watery in consistency, and I have straight Tren base which is already yellow before it hits the skin, might have a slight odor and, while still liquid, is a little thicker than the Test. There is no unpleasant odor at first or later on my breath and sweat, so I guess DMSO is out or present in a very low % There IS a weak alcohol odor, and the potions dry pretty quick on my skin. Does this help, or is it too vague?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
SJA, speaking just for myself, I don't know the carrier, bought my stuff rather than made it. It is a liquid rather than a gel. I have straight Test base which seems colorless and odorless and watery in consistency, and I have straight Tren base which is already yellow before it hits the skin, might have a slight odor and, while still liquid, is a little thicker than the Test. There is no unpleasant odor at first or later on my breath and sweat, so I guess DMSO is out or present in a very low % There IS a weak alcohol odor, and the potions dry pretty quick on my skin. Does this help, or is it too vague?

Without knowing the carrier, it's hard to predict what is causing it. Feel free to e-mail me [email protected] with more info.

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
Thanks, SJA, but I wasn't really concerned about the stains, just joining in the conversation here cause I thought the original poster was thinking this was more serious than just a skin discoloration. I accept the stains as a cost of doing business thing. Not afraid of needles but annoyed with the various post injection problems we see posted on the boards everywhere, giving transdermals a go for a while.

I am much more worried about the "George Bush Rules" ink I got done after my last drunk, any advice for that?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
What is the carrier? I know of someone who has been running this for 7 weeks without any yellowing whatsoever.
I know someone who has this problem developed after a few days of trans tren. He used penetrate from nutra. Maybe something with the alcohol and tren mixing? Just a guess.

Beebs

Awards
I've heard of this happening with a certain "premade" mix of tren. On another note, is it working good? Night sweats, strength, etc?

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Thanks, SJA, but I wasn't really concerned about the stains, just joining in the conversation here cause I thought the original poster was thinking this was more serious than just a skin discoloration. I accept the stains as a cost of doing business thing. Not afraid of needles but annoyed with the various post injection problems we see posted on the boards everywhere, giving transdermals a go for a while.

I am much more worried about the "George Bush Rules" ink I got done after my last drunk, any advice for that?

You could block out the george so it just say bush rules. You could fill in the george and make it a big penis will a huge nutsack and after it says bush rules. you could try to erase the ge than it will say orge bush rules. let me now if you need some mo

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
You could block out the george so it just say bush rules. You could fill in the george and make it a big penis will a huge nutsack and after it says bush rules. you could try to erase the ge than it will say orge bush rules. let me now if you need some mo
You are one sick sumnadabidge, buffy, which is a hugh complement where my people come from.

But I'm getting tired of getting ink done and un-done. Think I'll just start applying all my TD Tren THERE, and pretty soon the yellow stains will cover up ol' George.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of this happening with a certain "premade" mix of tren. On another note, is it working good? Night sweats, strength, etc?
crazy pumps and looking harder/fuller are the only results so far. He has only been doing it for a week. Will probably see some strength this week. I'll keep you updated.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I'll keep you updated.
I said I would update, 11 days in, so here it is:

Good:
New PR on incline presses, by a good bit.
Eating like a mad man, leaning out while getting bigger
Crazy intensity

Bad:
Strech marks are getting kind of bad
Starting to look shut down

No real side effects, other than a small amount of acne and sweating like a whore in church. Using gloves now, so no more yellow hands. People started noticing and asking questions, so something had to be done.

I would say its working.