Fina - Take out the binders or leave them in?

zeusrock1

Awards
I'm considering a transdermal gel cycle with 4-AD and Fina and am unsure which method of getting the fina into the gel is better.  Should I just crush it up and throw it in, or take the time to get rid of the binders?

Ideas? Suggestions?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by zeusrock1
I'm considering a transdermal gel cycle with 4-AD and Fina and am unsure which method of getting the fina into the gel is better.  Should I just crush it up and throw it in, or take the time to get rid of the binders?

Ideas? Suggestions?
The binders are inert and will not affect transdermal absorption either way.  Of course, it matters when you convert it for injectable preparation though.

I would recommend crushing and dissolving in a minimum amount of i-prop alcohol (just enough to make a slurry).  After this, heat gently in a hot water bath and mix thoroughly -> then add this to the gel and use a hand mixer to homogenize.

Chemo

BTW, nice site [www.1-test.com] ;)

K (Phoenix)

Awards
Filtering it out will keep it from clogging the sprayer.

It may not be a problem if your sprayer can handle it.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
Filtering it out will keep it from clogging the sprayer.

It may not be a problem if your sprayer can handle it.
Good point...I tend to forget that most will make a sprayable transdermal and not the gel I'm used to.  In this case, filter the binders first.

Chemo

BTW, good catch K!

chosen5

Banned
Awards
How exactly would you recommend going about filtering out the binders?

K (Phoenix)

Awards
Grind the pellets up. Mix in alcohol at 25 mg/ml.  Let sit for an hr. (It dissolves faster than that actually) Filter out the binder using a coffee filter. The solution is a yellowish color of  fina in alcohol. If you want to get rid of the alcohol, then let it evaporate in tub of warm water. You will get a tiny bitsy layer of yellowish crust at the bottom of the beaker.  OTherwise,  just mix in the rest of the ingredients.