Upping trans test dose....

1. Upping trans test dose....

Hi,

I have trans test 50mg/ml, 100mg bottle.

I'm on day 16 of a 75mg twice daily trans test cycle. I have not gained for a week. From day 9 to day 16 I have fluctuated between 203 to 204 lbs from a cycle commencement weight of 199 lbs.

Assuming the product is legit and diet / training is good, is it appropriate to increase the dosage? I have no discernable sides currently and have not posted a PB lift yet on this cycle.

What is considered a low medium or high dosage? (This is my first test cycle)

Thank in advance if you can assist.

2. Depends what kind of dermal you are using. I assume most dermals are around 35% absorption. At your current dose you're probably taking the equivalent to slightly higher then 50mg test prop injectable per day. Raise is to three 75mg doses per day. I would'nt go above that on your first go of Test. Good Luck.

3. At your weight and from my recent experience I would not dose below 200mg/day (250-300 would be good). 2X daily application is suffice depending on the carrier. Phlojel can be done 1X, while with T-gel or Dermabolics I would go with 2X. Go check out threads started by jonny21 and you will find my transdermal log, might be some pertinent info for you.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do you guys split up your test dose?
    By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:46 PM
  2. Po just showed up to test me for steroids eeek
    By bigmark1972 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:24 PM
  3. oh-test dosing???
    By curt2go in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 04:39 PM
  4. My Trans Test Cycle