anyone sucess with trandermal winny

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I have a script from my doc for some transdermal winny from a compounding pharmacy. It is 25 mg per pump. I want to know if absorbition would be a problem ?? Doc advise 25 mg twice per day(50 mg ED). How would a transdermal winny stack up to injection results wise?? Any good or not?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I have a script from my doc for some transdermal winny from a compounding pharmacy. It is 25 mg per pump. I want to know if absorbition would be a problem ?? Doc advise 25 mg twice per day(50 mg ED). How would a transdermal winny stack up to injection results wise?? Any good or not?
Your Doc prescribed you transdermal winny? So many thing wrong with that information it's not worth my time.:frustrate

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wow.. Nice..... I smell bull****.. but nice.

Adams

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established

Adams[/QUOTE

I had damage to my putitiory gland and have been on HRT. On my bloodwork my free test level was still low. So the doc gave me a script for transdermal winny to help with free test level and SHBG. If you do a search on transdermal winny or on oasis rejevination center and look at thier product list you will see transdermal winny, many compounding pharmacys in FL are making transdermal winny!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Adams[/QUOTE

I had damage to my putitiory gland and have been on HRT. On my bloodwork my free test level was still low. So the doc gave me a script for transdermal winny to help with free test level and SHBG. If you do a search on transdermal winny or on oasis rejevination center and look at thier product list you will see transdermal winny, many compounding pharmacys in FL are making transdermal winny!!!
Well.. NO winny on the site... Its a vet drug... and using anything else than test for HRT is just plain dumb.

Adams

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winny IMO would not be optimal for HRT. It def sounds like your doc has not a clue.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to products !! And look under transdermals . You will see stanozolo ( winny) For humans use not vets. Its medical use is to help with low free test levels and SBHG..
Hey man... more power to you... got some gear. Though never heard of winny in topical form. I honestly think that your HRT is just a waste of money... but like I said... more power to you.

Adams

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Winny IMO would not be optimal for HRT. It def sounds like your doc has not a clue.
He is a endo and is one of the best where I live!! I was home invaded and pistol whipped and my putatiory gland was damaged causing me to have a low test level. So it might not be optimal for everyone but in my case it might be as far as helping with the low free test and SHBG. I have not had blood done yet sice using the winny so we will have to see. Thanks for your input!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Also using test . Not just winny alone.. Even with using the test my free test level was still low that why winny was included also. To help raise free test level and lower SHBG!!

BIGAINS

Awards
WTF Transdermal winny? Winny is an oral so look at the ingrediants and eat it if it would be safe, otherwise it is a waste.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
It would be easier and definitely more efficient to take stanazol orally. You are better off asking for proviron if you are looking to free up Testosterone or see if you can get a script for masteron.

A 20mg/ml stanazol gel would only provide ~7mg absorbed.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Dude please keep us updated with winny transdermal. Just because most have never had experience with transdermal Winny dosesn't mean it won't work. I do understand why some would say it is a waste since it is an oral drug. But I am still interested in your experience. May be something to get into. Share your experience and resluts.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If your on Test as part of your HRT, how can your free test levels still be low? Wouldnt they just increase the dose of test to correct that?
Guess there are multipule ways to go at the problem.
I honestly thought there would be "more" on this for somereason.
Personally, I wouldnt mind a trans Winny. I mean, I also wouldnt mind oral either (not many guys do:trout: )

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It would be easier and definitely more efficient to take stanazol orally. You are better off asking for proviron if you are looking to free up Testosterone or see if you can get a script for masteron.

Well ok- must have been posted while I was posting. Take that back,.. Tans Winny doenst sound so appealing.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established

That was my concern also ( low absorbtion) .. They are using a lecithin organogel as the delivery system and say the absorbtion rate is pretty good.. I really dunno!! Anyone had success using it?? The compounding pharmacy they use does not compound materone or proviron!!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
That was my concern also ( low absorbtion) .. They are using an lecithin organogel as the delivery system and say the absorbtion rate is pretty good.. I really dunno!! Anyone had success using it??
Yeah, it works well but systemic absorption is not as high as if taken orally. Conservatively I figure for ~35-45% absorption, but penetration enhancers can be used to increase that.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it works well but systemic absorption is not as high as if taken orally. Conservatively I figure for ~35-45% absorption, but penetration enhancers can be used to increase that.
Thanks for the info man!! I like the injection better !! Wow 35-45 % thats better than I thought it would be ( after researching it everywhere ).. What do you advise as a penetration enhancers to increase that percentage?? Whats is the highest rate of absorption you think can be achieved??

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info man!! I like the injection better !! Wow 35-45 % thats better than I thought it would be ( after researching it everywhere ).. What do you advise as a penetration enhancers to increase that percentage?? Whats is the highest rate of absorption you think can be achieved??
I've used D-limonene, DMSO & Carbitol. I do not believe myself qualified to answer the latter question with absolute certainty. I went on the assumption that the CPE's would increase absorption by ~5-10% each bring maximum abosrtion somewhere around 50-65%. I have a Transdermal Log on this site. Click on my name and search for threads started by me, you might find it helpful.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I've used D-limonene, DMSO & Carbitol. I do not believe myself qualified to answer the latter question with absolute certainty. I went on the assumption that the CPE's would increase absorption by ~5-10% each bring maximum abosrtion somewhere around 50-65%. I have a Transdermal Log on this site. Click on my name and search for threads started by me, you might find it helpful.
Thanks for your input!!!