Phlogel tip and tren question

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey I thought I would pass this along. The loading process with a spatula into a 60ml syringe seems to be a pain in the butt. I found what is called a 60ml catheter syringe. It has a long spout like a caulk tube on it. The Phlogel is easily drawn directly into the syryinge. It was a piece of cake.

Secondly a question. I made my first homebrew of simply Phogel and tren acetate at 10%. I applied some right after making and notice a shiny glitter like deposit everywhere in the skin. Is this normal or is it not absorbing? I cut with a razor as well as titrated as fine as I could get the powder. Will this improve after the hormone sits in the Phogel after a day or two? Should I perhaps add some solvent? Any help appreciated.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey I thought I would pass this along. The loading process with a spatula into a 60ml syringe seems to be a pain in the butt. I found what is called a 60ml catheter syringe. It has a long spout like a caulk tube on it. The Phlogel is easily drawn directly into the syryinge. It was a piece of cake.

Secondly a question. I made my first homebrew of simply Phogel and tren acetate at 10%. I applied some right after making and notice a shiny glitter like deposit everywhere in the skin. Is this normal or is it not absorbing? I cut with a razor as well as titrated as fine as I could get the powder. Will this improve after the hormone sits in the Phogel after a day or two? Should I perhaps add some solvent? Any help appreciated.
Hmm, it sounds like it didn't get completely into the solution, but I would definately let it sit for a day at least. (at least that is what the write up says). What concentration did you use to compound?

*EDIT* also what is the MW of tren ace? You should really be using tren base, but I still think it is possible with the acetate but I am not sure.

slohanns

Awards
quick ?. if i add i cart to plo gel. how much gel do i use and how much would i get per mL. i need major help on this. thank you.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Fina should work fine, just consider the loss in xfer effeciency, maybe down around 5%

My understanding is as follows

tren acetate 312 mol weight
test base 288 mol weight
tren base 270 mol weight

under 300 IDEAL for transdermal
300 to 350 Do-able with some loss in transfer
350 to 400 tough to do...poor transfer
400 the magic ceiling not likely to make it through the skin

its tough to get tren crystals from pellets and the carts are cheap just rub more on 'ya

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Grassroots and Superman have it correct. I would definitely use a solvent....but I would also have chosen Tren base as my chem of choice. I just posted a great recipe for TD application. Jonny also has some magnificent info in his thread.

lifthardheavy

Awards
Fina should work fine, just consider the loss in xfer effeciency, maybe down around 5%

under 300 IDEAL for transdermal
300 to 350 Do-able with some loss in transfer
350 to 400 tough to do...poor transfer
400 the magic ceiling not likely to make it through the skin
i hear this magical number "400" floating around. Sometimes i think someone made it up arbitrarily and now it is considered gospel. corticosteroid creams are 500+ daltons and they're absorbed by the skin.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I thought that figure was arbituary as well but I heard it come up again in an interview with the inventor of phlo jel (an actual doctor).

I put up the .wma radio interview with him from superhuman radio on my website. It is a really interesting prespective into transdermals and phlo jel if you haven't heard it before.

www.myfatspouse.com/shr.wma

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Recipes 3
35 and Older 8
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 7
KBD Anabolics 21