Phlogel tip and tren question - AnabolicMinds.com

Phlogel tip and tren question

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Phlogel tip and tren question

Hey I thought I would pass this along. The loading process with a spatula into a 60ml syringe seems to be a pain in the butt. I found what is called a 60ml catheter syringe. It has a long spout like a caulk tube on it. The Phlogel is easily drawn directly into the syryinge. It was a piece of cake.

Secondly a question. I made my first homebrew of simply Phogel and tren acetate at 10%. I applied some right after making and notice a shiny glitter like deposit everywhere in the skin. Is this normal or is it not absorbing? I cut with a razor as well as titrated as fine as I could get the powder. Will this improve after the hormone sits in the Phogel after a day or two? Should I perhaps add some solvent? Any help appreciated.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    Hey I thought I would pass this along. The loading process with a spatula into a 60ml syringe seems to be a pain in the butt. I found what is called a 60ml catheter syringe. It has a long spout like a caulk tube on it. The Phlogel is easily drawn directly into the syryinge. It was a piece of cake.

Secondly a question. I made my first homebrew of simply Phogel and tren acetate at 10%. I applied some right after making and notice a shiny glitter like deposit everywhere in the skin. Is this normal or is it not absorbing? I cut with a razor as well as titrated as fine as I could get the powder. Will this improve after the hormone sits in the Phogel after a day or two? Should I perhaps add some solvent? Any help appreciated.
    Hmm, it sounds like it didn't get completely into the solution, but I would definately let it sit for a day at least. (at least that is what the write up says). What concentration did you use to compound?

*EDIT* also what is the MW of tren ace? You should really be using tren base, but I still think it is possible with the acetate but I am not sure.
  3. New Member
    Answers

quick ?. if i add i cart to plo gel. how much gel do i use and how much would i get per mL. i need major help on this. thank you.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

Fina should work fine, just consider the loss in xfer effeciency, maybe down around 5%

My understanding is as follows

tren acetate 312 mol weight
    test base 288 mol weight
    tren base 270 mol weight

under 300 IDEAL for transdermal
    300 to 350 Do-able with some loss in transfer
    350 to 400 tough to do...poor transfer
    400 the magic ceiling not likely to make it through the skin

its tough to get tren crystals from pellets and the carts are cheap just rub more on 'ya
  5. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Answers

Grassroots and Superman have it correct. I would definitely use a solvent....but I would also have chosen Tren base as my chem of choice. I just posted a great recipe for TD application. Jonny also has some magnificent info in his thread.
  6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman
    Fina should work fine, just consider the loss in xfer effeciency, maybe down around 5%

under 300 IDEAL for transdermal
    300 to 350 Do-able with some loss in transfer
    350 to 400 tough to do...poor transfer
    400 the magic ceiling not likely to make it through the skin
    i hear this magical number "400" floating around. Sometimes i think someone made it up arbitrarily and now it is considered gospel. corticosteroid creams are 500+ daltons and they're absorbed by the skin.
  7. New Member
    Answers

I thought that figure was arbituary as well but I heard it come up again in an interview with the inventor of phlo jel (an actual doctor).

I put up the .wma radio interview with him from superhuman radio on my website. It is a really interesting prespective into transdermals and phlo jel if you haven't heard it before.

www.myfatspouse.com/shr.wma
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. phlogel ultra and tren
    By KBD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 02:56 PM
  2. Test and Tren Stack Question
    By ShermD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 08:19 PM
  3. Tren Extreme and Hemadrol Question???
    By vruge87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 09:23 PM
  4. Noob question about PTC and Tren
    By drchaos619 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 09:00 PM
  5. test and tren cycle question
    By BiGsWanGa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 01:36 AM