Phlogel optimal hormone to gel ratio? - AnabolicMinds.com

Phlogel optimal hormone to gel ratio?

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Phlogel optimal hormone to gel ratio?

I have read several snippets that mention that the amount of absorbtion into the blood stream is proportional to the concentration of the drug in the phlogel. When the concentration is to low the data suggests most absorbtion is localized.

What is the reccomended ratio of hormone (tren for example) to phlogel for optimal absorbtion into the bloodstream?

2. Registered User

10%
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Pardon my ignorance in this but would that be roughly 1 gm to 9 gms of phlogel?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    Pardon my ignorance in this but would that be roughly 1 gm to 9 gms of phlogel?
    Do you have a point?

BTW, that would be 100mg/ml.

Look for posts' by Triceptor to get the most info. He's the phlojel master.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Thanks for the responses Jony. My point was only in trying to make sure that 10% would be the 9 gms of pgel for 1gm tren. That mix would be 100mgs per ml? That would be a pretty good mix wouldnt it?

Btw you seem pretty knowledgable about this stuff......do you prefer Phlogel to penetrate or other similar carriers?
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    Thanks for the responses Jony. My point was only in trying to make sure that 10% would be the 9 gms of pgel for 1gm tren. That mix would be 100mgs per ml? That would be a pretty good mix wouldnt it?

Btw you seem pretty knowledgable about this stuff......do you prefer Phlogel to penetrate or other similar carriers?
    100mg/ml is on the mark. It is a concentration that the phlojel can hold quite well.

My preference is the phlojel ultra with added Chemical Penetration Enhancers(CPE's)

My first Tren TD was with an Ultra Fine Tren Base. I mixed it with some D-limonene and then compounded it with the Phlojel. I liked this very much, no residual left on skin when dried. Perfect.

So, I think the cocnsistency of the powder plays an important role with the phlojel.

I just finished a cycle log that involved a lot of experimentation with TD's. You might want to check it out. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...bol-cycle.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 09:30 AM
  2. Question regarding optimal 50:1 Testosterone to Estrogen ratio
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. Anabolic to Androgenic ratio
    By Quad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-07-2004, 04:21 PM
  4. adding to gel