Transdermal Pgf2a with DMSO - AnabolicMinds.com

Transdermal Pgf2a with DMSO

1. New Member

Transdermal Pgf2a with DMSO

I'm trying to do my own transdermal Pgf2a.

I found a receipe with DMSO, and Aloe vera gel. The problem is that I live in France, where I can't get DMSO, so I've searched around me in Europe to find some. I could order in the US, but shipping charges are much higher than the price of the stuff, and I'm not sure it would go through customs...

So I've found this DMSO in UK :
    http://www.kno3.com/product.asp?itemid=23&catid=34

It's in liquid form, so someone could tell me if it's the right stuff, and if I can go for it (mixed with aloe vera gel) ?

thanks for any help.

2. Advanced Member

Yes. This is the right stuff.
  3. New Member

Thanks
    •   

4. King Kong

Hey just wondering what your transdermal recipe looks like for this. Thanks man.
  5. New Member

30ml lutalyse
    15ml liquid DMSO
    (about) 75ml aloe vera gel.

Just heat a little bit the aloe gel to mix with the DMSO, then add the lutalyse. Shake well, and let refresh in the fridge. It seems to work for spot fat reduction. I'm still waiting for the DMSO. If someone is interested, I think I'll post the results (if any) in a few weeks.
  6. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by jeffas66
    30ml lutalyse
    15ml liquid DMSO

Just heat a little bit the aloe gel to mix with the DMSO, then add the lutalyse. Shake well, and let refresh in the fridge. It seems to work for spot fat reduction. I'm still waiting for the DMSO. If someone is interested, I think I'll post the results (if any) in a few weeks.
    Thanks, for the recipe bro.
    Im definitely interested in the results. Just let us know. Thanks man.
  7. Registered User

You are pretty dang lean in your avatar... will we be able to tell?

Looking forward to some personal experiences.
  8. New Member

In fact, I'll use the Pgf2a in 2 different ways : injections in shoulders, and transdermal on abs, tri and quads. So I'll see if there's a difference between the 2...
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    You are pretty dang lean in your avatar... will we be able to tell?

It was last summer, at 148lbs (for 5'4''). Now I'm 162lbs, and trying to stay lean all year long...not really easy at my age.

That's what I look like now (yesterday) :

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6...icture44wl.jpg

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3...picture5br.jpg

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/7...icture20bg.jpg

...I'd like to loose a little more fat on my middle abs, and love handles.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

What do you kitchen chemists think PGF2a would be like, just in good ole lipoderm?
  11. Board Supporter

I was under the impression the PGF2a has an anabolic effect when injected into muscle, and a fat burning effect if injected to fat?
    If this is true (and please correct me if I am wrong) how could you gauge the differences between a transdermal on the abs and a pin in the shoulder?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    I was under the impression the PGF2a has an anabolic effect when injected into muscle, and a fat burning effect if injected to fat?
    If this is true (and please correct me if I am wrong) how could you gauge the differences between a transdermal on the abs and a pin in the shoulder?
    Quite right, quite right...

The thing with transdermal delivery is that it is extremely inconsistent across carriers. One TD carrier might spill most of the stuff into the bloodstream, another might keep the active close to the surface area and another might be able to penetrated deeply, even into the underlying muscle if the fat is thin enough, without much spilling into the bloodstream of lymphatic system.

BTW: PGF2a doesn't "burn fat": it kills adipocytes, spilling their content into the bloodstream. The fat still needs to be burnt. I can see using this with T3 with extreme success, and of course alternating with clen will be extremely valuable.

There is a LOT of work that needs to be done in order to find which carrier will do what. I for one, do not possess the chemistry knowledge to make this happen, but hopefully someone will crack this riddle. Klaus, where are you my friend?
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    Yes, you're right. I'm not saying I will gauge the difference between TD and pins. I now the effects should be (?) very different, depending of the administration mode.
    I just like to test if :
    1) there's really an anabolic effect when injected into muscles (shoulders in my case)
    2) there's really a fat burning effect in the zones where it's the most difficult for me to loose fat : specially abs.
    I've never tried Pgf2a before...
  14. Board Supporter

I hope it goes well for you.
    I havent really bought into being able to loose fat by rubbing cream on yourself thing,.. I know this is different, but that kind of stuff is the same crap you hear ALL the time on info-mercials, that you know is BS.

Apparently, I remember seeing a comment a guy made once about being able to sculpt out your abs with this stuff.
    I dont know if he used injections and outlined them, or used it transdermally. But, it is an interesting concept though.

I mean, if you basicly outlined the adominal muscles, with a more potent solutution of PGF2a transD, then I would guess the effects would be more specific then if you just covered your stomach. It would last longer, giving a greater effect on the areas you put it on, plus there would little chance of those cells reaccumalating back onto you as fat again.
    I dont know- This is just me thinking.
    Do any of those transdermal products (like skulpt, absolved..) work?

Again, I hope this works out for you, as I remember the injections having to be like 5 times a day, and there baing nasty side effects. SO Im really liking the transdermal option
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Lipoderm provided significant localized effects for me.
  16. On a Mission!

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Lipoderm provided significant localized effects for me.
    I've used Clen in my lipoderm before with some pretty impressive results. There is a decent thread floating around the avant section of this board that provides sufficient evidence to prove that Lipoderm-Ultra works fairly well with many other compounds when they're added to its formula. Here is one such link:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant...t-support.html
    Its a bit long - 12 pages, but well worth the read. The avant experts provide some great information. Check it out.

I plan on using Lipo-U with my Pgf2a. It should not go systematic at all. I might even be able to add a splash of DMSO (under 10% of the total solution) without worry about the mixture going systematic when applied. As mentioned, Lipo-U worked great for me when combined with my Lipo; I noticed no systematic effects fromt he clen (i.e., elevated heart rate, shakes, ect.) I'll be more than happy to post up some results after my Pgf2a shows up and I begin applying it.

I also plan on using it in conjunction with a home brew Cap-HP "spray." This spray will be applied just before the Lipo/Pgf2a is applied. I find that the Cap-HP is easier to apply as a spray that it is straight out of the bottle (just me). I just have to figure out a way of making my Cap-HP solution/spray. I have some idea's which I'll post up in a new thread. You guys check it out and tell me what you think. I'd appreciate it.

Here's the link:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/trans...tml#post523193

Thanks,
    Sprt
  17. Registered User

30ml lutalyse
    15ml liquid DMSO

Any updates on this? Any results, good or bad?
  18. New Member

Unhappy

No results at all, sorry ...my source was a scammer , and I can't order from USA for safety issues.

I replaced it with syntheselen. It's good stuff but nothing near from what I expected with Pgf2a...
  19. Registered User

No results at all, sorry ...my source was a scammer , and I can't order from USA for safety issues.

I replaced it with syntheselen. It's good stuff but nothing near from what I expected with Pgf2a...
    Sorry to hear that. I still plan on running this after we have our baby and I get lean enough towards the end of the summer.

Was trying to follow up and see results.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

I read something recently stating that pgf2a is readily absorbed through the skin, no need for DMSO, and that this is one reason why you want to be careful with that stuff. Stay away from the lady after application, or else......................
  21. On a Mission!

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    I read something recently stating that pgf2a is readily absorbed through the skin, no need for DMSO, and that this is one reason why you want to be careful with that stuff. Stay away from the lady after application, or else......................
    If this is true than my pgf2a is bunk/fake. I added it to a bottle of Lipo-U & DMSO and have noticed zero results with it. I'm on my second bottle. During the first I lost 1.5inches off the waist, which is typical with Lipo-U by itself. Lipo-U/Clen produced better results than the pgf2a I currently have.

I knew something was up when I didnt notice any of these horrible sides I've read so much about.

Thanks,
    Sprt
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    If this is true than my pgf2a is bunk/fake. I added it to a bottle of Lipo-U & DMSO and have noticed zero results with it. I'm on my second bottle. During the first I lost 1.5inches off the waist, which is typical with Lipo-U by itself. Lipo-U/Clen produced better results than the pgf2a I currently have.

I knew something was up when I didnt notice any of these horrible sides I've read so much about.

Thanks,
    Sprt
    Transdermally shouldn't be bad on sides though.
  23. Banned

from what i have you you will get a slightly painful headache for a few minutes and minor abdominal (intestinal) irritation if you have applied the pgf2a transdermal correctly.

as for the injection, 4 or 5 times a day seems a little outrageous. i would definitely go with 1 or 2 and make the trade off between effectiveness and side effects. if you inject subcutateously in the stomach then you can expect to be on the sh!itter for a good part of the day.

one more heads up would be watch how you make your injections, this stuff causes actual pock marks in the area you inject, it does not spread.

everything above is the accumulation of things i have read, i do not believe there has been enough feedback on pgf2a to really determine its effectiveness and dosing schemes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transdermal Formestane With Yohimbine...
    By Cellardude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 07:40 PM
  2. Transdermal 4ad question / DMSO
    By MattR302 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 04:37 PM
  3. Does T-gel come with dmso?
    By T-Bar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2003, 08:21 PM
  4. transdermal fina with ph gel