Transdermal Trenbolone Smell

picasso

Awards
Anybody know what this stuff would smell like in a transdermal mix? Would it be REALLY bad?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the carrier.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

Bigfishy

Awards
I used DMSO once and i had to discontinue use because I smelt soo bad nobady would come near me... dont use DMSO.

picasso

Awards

picasso

Awards
I used DMSO once and i had to discontinue use because I smelt soo bad nobady would come near me... dont use DMSO.
i've heard / read that from many. i do transdermals before work so i can't be too smelly :) that d-liminone is enough smell for me.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The scent from T-Gel or Penetrate is gone within 30 minutes at least it was for me. T-Gel didn't hang around very long at all.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The smell from DMSO is negligible as long as you keep it to ~10% of the final compund. The taste might be another issue though.

picasso

Awards
The smell from DMSO is negligible as long as you keep it to ~10% of the final compund. The taste might be another issue though.
How about the bad breath? Would 3% cause that?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
How about the bad breath? Would 3% cause that?
Yeah bro, there is an excellent chance that it would still cause the bad taste. Think of it as "knowing" that your chemicals have entered your system:D

picasso

Awards
Yeah bro, there is an excellent chance that it would still cause the bad taste. Think of it as "knowing" that your chemicals have entered your system:D
Immediate feedback. I like. But... does it make your breath smell bad to others?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I never took the chance, just chew gum or keep mints handy. Not a big deal, IMO.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I am having some trouble finding out what would be the best disolving solution for the pellets if I was that interested in stripping the esters. I've been finding some great recipes on what to use for the transdermal recipe, but not to actually break down the pellets. Thanks Guys.
M

MTNMEDIC

I used T-gel with Fina after filtering and it actually smelled good to me. If you dont like to inject ed this is another option, but not as effective.