Thinking of this transdermal mix... thoughts?
- 04-05-2006, 01:23 PM
- 04-05-2006, 01:30 PM
What are you looking to achieve?
- 04-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by B5150
04-05-2006, 02:37 PM
The recipe you have outlined is not bad. But I believe PhloGel is better suited for a systemic delivery rather than a localized delivery. You really want localized for the Y&C and I believe you want systemic for the B-Androstenetriol. I don't know if modifying your recipe will change the characteristics of the PhloGel. I don't see how you can get around the two different carriers if you have local and systemic actives. You may want to just go with Avantlabs Matrix-ABS and add your local actives and use the PhloGel. Avant has it on their product page. Other board sponsors may or may not carry it. That probably doesn't help you with the desire to use one carrier.
04-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Mint. Thx for the input, I'll probably do just that.Originally Posted by B5150
04-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Actually, I believe it is the concentration of the actives that impacts whether the transdermal will have more of a localized or systemic effect. Go check out there site: http://www.phlojel.us/core/Resources.htm
There is info there re: topical NSAID's and glucosamine
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
Similar Forum Threads
- By sifu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2003, 12:52 PM
- By maggmaster in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 22Last Post: 09-03-2003, 02:50 PM
- By WiNgS in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2003, 04:29 PM
- By bullfx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-10-2003, 05:23 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2003, 12:12 AM