Thinking of this transdermal mix... thoughts?

picasso

Awards
43g PhloGel Trandermal
3g Yohimbine HCI powder
3g Caffeine powder
3g B-Androstenetriol
6ml ethyl alcohol (everclear) as solvent
2ml D-Limenone

dosage is 50mg/ml each active

picasso

Awards
What are you looking to achieve?
Localized fat loss (C&Y) and anti-catabolism (bAET). I looking for validation on the mix & qty of those incredients together in that carrier, to reduce the need for separate transdermals.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The recipe you have outlined is not bad. But I believe PhloGel is better suited for a systemic delivery rather than a localized delivery. You really want localized for the Y&C and I believe you want systemic for the B-Androstenetriol. I don't know if modifying your recipe will change the characteristics of the PhloGel. I don't see how you can get around the two different carriers if you have local and systemic actives. You may want to just go with Avantlabs Matrix-ABS and add your local actives and use the PhloGel. Avant has it on their product page. Other board sponsors may or may not carry it. That probably doesn't help you with the desire to use one carrier.

picasso

Awards
The recipe you have outlined is not bad. But I believe PhloGel is better suited for a systemic delivery rather than a localized delivery. You really want localized for the Y&C and I believe you want systemic for the B-Androstenetriol. I don't know if modifying your recipe will change the characteristics of the PhloGel. I don't see how you can get around the two different carriers if you have local and systemic actives. You may want to just go with Avantlabs Matrix-ABS and add your local actives and use the PhloGel. Avant has it on their product page. Other board sponsors may or may not carry it. That probably doesn't help you with the desire to use one carrier.
Mint. Thx for the input, I'll probably do just that. :thumbsup:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I believe it is the concentration of the actives that impacts whether the transdermal will have more of a localized or systemic effect. Go check out there site: http://www.phlojel.us/core/Resources.htm

There is info there re: topical NSAID's and glucosamine