Best transdermal matrix

jrichards30

Awards
Hi everyone good forum you have here.

What carrier does everyone use ?
I've used Avant labs before it stopped

Now using Dermabolics but squirt tops break/block easy. I wondered if you know of anything better making my own seems like hard work.

Thank for any help

J.R from the good old U K

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I've used Avant labs before it stopped

Now using Dermabolics but squirt tops break/block easy. I wondered if you know of anything better making my own seems like hard work.

Thank for any help

J.R from the good old U K
I think Avant's and Dermabolics Matrix is the same thing, as well as Penetrate from Nutraplanet.com. If the top bothers you switch it off.

T-gel is another popular Transdermal carrier: http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=133

If you do not mind compounding and a little extra work, phlojel ultra works well.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If worse comes to worst, you can always do this:

Buy an oral syringe (they're about $2 at your local drugstore).

One squirt is 0.789 mL, so multiply your number of squirts by that number, and you will have how many mL you must rub in.

So if you have 4 squirts per dose, that's 3.2 mL.

Before anyone asks where that conversion factor came from, here it is:

4oz=150 squirts= 118.294mL => 150squirts/118.294mL= 0.789

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
If worse comes to worst, you can always do this:

Buy an oral syringe (they're about $2 at your local drugstore).

One squirt is 0.789 mL, so multiply your number of squirts by that number, and you will have how many mL you must rub in.

So if you have 4 squirts per dose, that's 3.2 mL.

Before anyone asks where that conversion factor came from, here it is:

4oz=150 squirts= 118.294mL => 150squirts/118.294mL= 0.789
If you're making your own trans you don't need to know how many squirts equals how many mL. All you need to know is the concentration. If you make it 50 mg/mL then if you want 200 mg/day you need 4 mL. Much simpler than worrying about squirts.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
If you're making your own trans you don't need to know how many squirts equals how many mL. All you need to know is the concentration. If you make it 50 mg/mL then if you want 200 mg/day you need 4 mL. Much simpler than worrying about squirts.
Exactly :hammer:

I've used everything listed above with the exception of Phlo-gel. But it sounds like you just need a better measuring system. Go with the oral syringe.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly :hammer:

I've used everything listed above with the exception of Phlo-gel. But it sounds like you just need a better measuring system. Go with the oral syringe.
With or without addition of dmso/dmfa?
which one do you prefer?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I use TGel simply because of the man who makes them (big bump for Chemo:D) Also just pull the plunger out of a syringe. Do the pump 3 times and average it out to get the dosage. Pump one full pump into the syringe and if it's 2mL then you have 2mL each full pump. Or use a clear plastic scooper from a protein jug, pump desire amount say 2mL then mark the scooper with a knife. Then just pump into marked scooper then apply.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I use TGel simply because of the man who makes them (big bump for Chemo:D) Also just pull the plunger out of a syringe. Do the pump 3 times and average it out to get the dosage. Pump one full pump into the syringe and if it's 2mL then you have 2mL each full pump. Or use a clear plastic scooper from a protein jug, pump desire amount say 2mL then mark the scooper with a knife. Then just pump into marked scooper then apply.

Never tried Phogel, possibly contemplating it, but I will give T-Gel a bump too J. Don't have to worry about spilling any out of your hand and its not a liquid, gone in 5 min :)

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Who else carries T-gel. Custom is out of stock

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Who else carries T-gel. Custom is out of stock
:jaw: Damn I picked a bad time to order, I think he said that he might not carry it anymore. Lets hope that isn't the case.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was getting at a quick fix if your bottle of dermabolics bottle breaks partway through the cycle. Then you're gonna have to worry about the squirts (which is gonna be a *****).

Xel

Awards
I was getting at a quick fix if your bottle of dermabolics bottle breaks partway through the cycle. Then you're gonna have to worry about the squirts (which is gonna be a *****).
Yup, real hard problem to solve.

1: Screw off the top, and tap out the liquid in thy draw tube.
2: Fill a cup with warm/hot water, and submerge thy draw tube.
3: Pump till water is sparying through without hindrance.
4: Voilâ! OMFG it sprays again!!1! WTFBBQ!1!

The above has worked for me every time a sprayer has clogged. If it does not, completely submerge the sprayer in hot water for a while, and then commence step 3.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people solve their problems with calculators, others use kitchenware. All in all there's a reason why engineers get paid more than chef's. If measuring out 3.2mL is into an oral syringe is too difficult comprehend, you heat up a pot of water and continue with your 3 step process. And when it happens two days later, you can heat up another pot of water and repeat the three step process. And when you get sick of heating up pots of water, you can remember that 4 squirts is 3.2mL.