Best transdermal matrix

  1. New Member
    jrichards30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    Best transdermal matrix


    Hi everyone good forum you have here.

    What carrier does everyone use ?
    I've used Avant labs before it stopped

    Now using Dermabolics but squirt tops break/block easy. I wondered if you know of anything better making my own seems like hard work.

    Thank for any help

    J.R from the good old U K

  2. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jrichards30
    I've used Avant labs before it stopped

    Now using Dermabolics but squirt tops break/block easy. I wondered if you know of anything better making my own seems like hard work.

    Thank for any help

    J.R from the good old U K
    I think Avant's and Dermabolics Matrix is the same thing, as well as Penetrate from Nutraplanet.com. If the top bothers you switch it off.

    T-gel is another popular Transdermal carrier: http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/...roducts_id=133

    If you do not mind compounding and a little extra work, phlojel ultra works well.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    If worse comes to worst, you can always do this:

    Buy an oral syringe (they're about $2 at your local drugstore).

    One squirt is 0.789 mL, so multiply your number of squirts by that number, and you will have how many mL you must rub in.

    So if you have 4 squirts per dose, that's 3.2 mL.


    Before anyone asks where that conversion factor came from, here it is:

    4oz=150 squirts= 118.294mL => 150squirts/118.294mL= 0.789
    •   
       

  4. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    mywetnightmares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    If worse comes to worst, you can always do this:

    Buy an oral syringe (they're about $2 at your local drugstore).

    One squirt is 0.789 mL, so multiply your number of squirts by that number, and you will have how many mL you must rub in.

    So if you have 4 squirts per dose, that's 3.2 mL.


    Before anyone asks where that conversion factor came from, here it is:

    4oz=150 squirts= 118.294mL => 150squirts/118.294mL= 0.789
    If you're making your own trans you don't need to know how many squirts equals how many mL. All you need to know is the concentration. If you make it 50 mg/mL then if you want 200 mg/day you need 4 mL. Much simpler than worrying about squirts.
  5. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8153
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    If you're making your own trans you don't need to know how many squirts equals how many mL. All you need to know is the concentration. If you make it 50 mg/mL then if you want 200 mg/day you need 4 mL. Much simpler than worrying about squirts.
    Exactly

    I've used everything listed above with the exception of Phlo-gel. But it sounds like you just need a better measuring system. Go with the oral syringe.
  6. Advanced Member
    Rostam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    822
    Rep Power
    88261
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    94.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Exactly

    I've used everything listed above with the exception of Phlo-gel. But it sounds like you just need a better measuring system. Go with the oral syringe.
    With or without addition of dmso/dmfa?
    which one do you prefer?
  7. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2190
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    47.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I use TGel simply because of the man who makes them (big bump for Chemo) Also just pull the plunger out of a syringe. Do the pump 3 times and average it out to get the dosage. Pump one full pump into the syringe and if it's 2mL then you have 2mL each full pump. Or use a clear plastic scooper from a protein jug, pump desire amount say 2mL then mark the scooper with a knife. Then just pump into marked scooper then apply.
  8. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    634
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    I use TGel simply because of the man who makes them (big bump for Chemo) Also just pull the plunger out of a syringe. Do the pump 3 times and average it out to get the dosage. Pump one full pump into the syringe and if it's 2mL then you have 2mL each full pump. Or use a clear plastic scooper from a protein jug, pump desire amount say 2mL then mark the scooper with a knife. Then just pump into marked scooper then apply.

    Never tried Phogel, possibly contemplating it, but I will give T-Gel a bump too J. Don't have to worry about spilling any out of your hand and its not a liquid, gone in 5 min
  9. Board Supporter
    jcam222's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    450
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    56.29%

    Who else carries T-gel. Custom is out of stock
  10. Board Supporter
    Grassroots082's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    Rep Power
    634
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    Who else carries T-gel. Custom is out of stock
    Damn I picked a bad time to order, I think he said that he might not carry it anymore. Lets hope that isn't the case.
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    If you're making your own trans you don't need to know how many squirts equals how many mL. All you need to know is the concentration. If you make it 50 mg/mL then if you want 200 mg/day you need 4 mL. Much simpler than worrying about squirts.
    I was getting at a quick fix if your bottle of dermabolics bottle breaks partway through the cycle. Then you're gonna have to worry about the squirts (which is gonna be a *****).
  12. New Member
    Xel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    I was getting at a quick fix if your bottle of dermabolics bottle breaks partway through the cycle. Then you're gonna have to worry about the squirts (which is gonna be a *****).
    Yup, real hard problem to solve.

    1: Screw off the top, and tap out the liquid in thy draw tube.
    2: Fill a cup with warm/hot water, and submerge thy draw tube.
    3: Pump till water is sparying through without hindrance.
    4: Voilâ! OMFG it sprays again!!1! WTFBBQ!1!

    The above has worked for me every time a sprayer has clogged. If it does not, completely submerge the sprayer in hot water for a while, and then commence step 3.
  13. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Some people solve their problems with calculators, others use kitchenware. All in all there's a reason why engineers get paid more than chef's. If measuring out 3.2mL is into an oral syringe is too difficult comprehend, you heat up a pot of water and continue with your 3 step process. And when it happens two days later, you can heat up another pot of water and repeat the three step process. And when you get sick of heating up pots of water, you can remember that 4 squirts is 3.2mL.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best transdermal fat burner for 16-18% bf?
    By mikeg313 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:42 AM
  2. Whats the best Transdermal?
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:55 PM
  3. Best transdermal AS stack for needlephobes?
    By Shaolin Style in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 06:17 PM
  4. Best transdermal
    By Arizona934 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 04:23 PM
  5. Best transdermal
    By Arizona934 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 01:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in