how to mix phlogel ultra w/fina pellets?

bigtasty25

Awards
i have some fina pellets i wanna grind up and use with phlogel ultra i just got in the mail...would 10% dmso be a good addition to this mix? Also..what else needs to be added? Basically what im asking is how to go about making this..is it as easy as grinding up the pellets real fine then putting into the phlogel ultra? im thinking something along the lines of 100mg/ml is what id like..thanks a ton guys..

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
This worked well with very, very fine powder:
43g Phlojel
5g Tren Base
1.5ml D-limonene (3%)

This is what I used with powder that was not as fine. I have read that fina pellets are best disolved in DMSO, so you might be better off just using DMSO @ 6.6ml (10%):
50g Phlojel-- http://www.phlojel.us/
6.6g Tren Base
3.3ml Oleic Acid
3.3ml DMSO
2ml D-limonene (3%)

Tools:
Mortar & Pestle
60ml Syringe
30ml Syringe for application
Small rubbber spatula

Tutorial for compounding with Phlojel: http://www.phlojel.us/dl/PJU%20Tutorial.pdf

I have added Chemical Penetration Enhancers (CPE) to further increase absorption rate. What I found to work best was to triturate to base powder in M&P and then further triturate after addition of each CPE. I then briefly heat paste in microwave for 4-8 seconds. I then add phlojel per tutorial. It applies with no residual grit or film. Dries within 10 minutes. You can taste the DMSO about 2-4 minutes after application, that way you know its working
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
i have some fina pellets i wanna grind up and use with phlogel ultra i just got in the mail...would 10% dmso be a good addition to this mix? Also..what else needs to be added? Basically what im asking is how to go about making this..is it as easy as grinding up the pellets real fine then putting into the phlogel ultra? im thinking something along the lines of 100mg/ml is what id like..thanks a ton guys..
find triceptor and ask him!

(dude can turn phlojel into an eco-friendly fuel source, an organic anti-aging miracle lotion, or tasty pancake syrup!!!) ;)

props, t-man!

seriously, he has helped me with a number of (real) recipes... :thumbsup:

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
If you have the fina pellets here is an easy way to get them into a fine powder.

Place the pellets in a small food processor and pulse them until they become fine powder. Then you can disolve then in the DMSO and incoperate the DMSO solution into you carrier of choice be it phlogel, T Gel or homebrew. You can also disolve them in alcohol and filter the binders rinse repeate etc. if you wish. Then add the alcohol to either a homebrew recipe, or alcohol based carrier.

A small coffee grinder will also work well.