Clen Transdermal

U of R Man

Awards
Very interesting...any of the transdermal experts around here care to elaborate on this?  BDC, curt2go, etc???

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
As far as know about clen you want it into your bloodstream to do its work right. You do not need it to deposit into fat for it to work. Am I right. If so then you do not wnat to do it wiht the yom transdermal. the reson is the yom transdermal will not get the clen inot the bloodstream it is not designed to. It will only drag the yom just past the skin depositing in the fat... BUt if you want it to deposit in the fat then it will work in the yom transdermal(t-heat).... Talk to ya

PS it has nothing to do with clen has a high oral bioavalibility if you want it to deposit in the fat it will work if you do not then eat it.. Talk to ya..

whale

Awards
where clen works

clen does not work on white fat stores of the body.  It works in conjunction with yellow fat and metabolism of white fat.  Thus the conection of having it transdermily to spot reduce is absolutly not a possibility.  It has no effect on white fat alone.  The results that they are seeing from bb.com have to be from the yoh or in their heads.

my 2 cents

whale

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
[font="verdana, arial, helvetica"]might want to ask the guys at target=_blank>www.[/font] b dcnutrition.com they are the transdermal experts

Hey guys, we just got some free advertising!!! ;)

LG. :cool:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just found an old post about adding clen to the lipo mix. Par seems to think it would work but I understand your guys point of view. Thats why I was curious and it sounded interesting.

Original question: Is there a pure beta agonist that is not an alpha agonist that could help to preferentially mobilize fat from areas of application?

What about mixing liquid clenbuterol with Lipoderm-Y? Does clen act as an alpha agonist on fat cells?

Or how about octopamine?

One more thing --- would ketotifen and/or clenbuterol absorb the same way as yohimbine hcl? Are the molecules small enough? And is there any purpose to the localized ketotifen?

Par's answer: Clenbuterol would be a good choice, as it is b2 specific, and it should be decent for transport -- it is more hydrophllic than yohimbine, so it might not be quite as efficient.

Ketotifen is not in my PC calculator, but it is a small enough molecule.

Little add on: I am not certain about the degree of metabolism that occurs locally.

In any case, systemic levels are far lower in comparison with adipose tissue levels with LipoDerm vs. oral yohimbine. The same would hold for Clen.

Thats about the jist of it. THere are more post about adding that and T3 to the mix. You have to do a search and remember to signigy "any date" because the default will only search the for the past 30 days.