Is "brew ur own" the only way for 4-AD transdermal now?

Batesy

Awards
Hi Guys,

In preparation for my next M1T cycle (sans sides this time) I'm looking to do the classic stack with transdermal 4-AD at (probably) 300mg.

Maybe a bit too hopefully I was hoping to find a source for some (everything else seems easy to get if you look hard enough) but after the best part of 3 days solid searching it would appear that post-ban, with peoples reserve stocks now long gone that brew ur own seems to be the only way to go.

While the science involved probably isn't that hard (I've seen 'recipes') I would ideally prefer someone else to have the hassle of the chemistry bit.

I'm not looking for a source here (though won't delete any PM's if I get them :) I just want to ask if you think my continued searching going to be a fruitless exercise or not?

While I'm here is there anything else which is very similar in behaviour and effect in an M1T stack (low aromatising / lowish impact on the liver) that is perhaps easier to source that I should look into instead?

cheers,

Batesy

eRICH

Awards
since 4ad is just as illegal as test now I would pick up test base instead. Very easy and cheap to get if you look in the right spots. Mine as well just get the real deal

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Theres tons of stuff on the market now. methoxy tst is coming out soon. Should be way easier on the liver than m1t.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I doubt anyone in the UK has 4-AD mixed in a carrier. I'd say go with T-Gel or Phlogel as your carriers.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I hate all you UK fuggers. Go to hell..... sigh... you guys got all the good stuff legally :(

I'm swimming over.....

Batesy

Awards
After 3 weeks of M1t I'm in hell mate! (But rapidly improving).

cheers lads,

Batesy

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After 3 weeks of M1t I'm in hell mate! (But rapidly improving).

cheers lads,

Batesy
Bro, there are some reputable sites in the UK that have 4AD, 1-Test powder. I don't understand why you would want to do that to your body when you have superior (IMO) goods at your disposal. Look around, it is still legal in your country. I would NEVER run M1T without 4AD, but would never run M1T at all tbh if I had the opprotunites that you have batesy. Best of luck on your recovery, in good health,

Grassroots082.

Batesy

Awards
Cheers Grass, fellas,

Since the original post, and with more determined searching I've found some options in the UK. Thinking this time might also add some Clen during PCT I think as well.

thanks for the replies,

Batesy

rcaz01

Awards
One of the supp. sites had dermabolics transport matrix for pretty cheap.

Otherwise go with T-gel or phlogel. I was just to lazy to go through all of the proper mixing steps with these.

Batesy

Awards
Yeah got a bottle of the Dermabolics TM on its way and some bulk 4-AD from the same supplier.

Gonna put 12g of powder in the 8oz matrix in order to be delivering me the required 200mg per 5 squirt dose.

Easy when you know how! and with a little effort...

can't wait...

Batesy

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah got a bottle of the Dermabolics TM on its way and some bulk 4-AD from the same supplier.

Gonna put 12g of powder in the 8oz matrix in order to be delivering me the required 200mg per 5 squirt dose.

Easy when you know how! and with a little effort...

can't wait...

Batesy
You should grab some 1-Test Batesy and run it with the 4AD. You will love the 4AD compared to M1T. Remember to rotate application spots, scrub your skin in warm shower before applying to, gotta get all that dead skin off.

MTNMEDIC

Good luck on your cycle Batesy, I still have a box full of M1T and 4-AD from the pre-ban. I get my blood done every three months and never had a problem on or off. great combo !

vrykolaka

Awards
I'm running a 1-T and 4-AD transdermal at the moment with Penetrate. Love it compared to M1-T.

Never mind. I have eye problems right now and thought I was in a different forum. Stupid contacts...:)