xtreme formulation - sytenhance

phasar

Awards
  • Established
has anybody tried this product? it is 4-androstenediol/1 -testosterone. did nothing for me but help me lose some hair. sometimes i actually looked even smaller than the day after when on this product. anyways. just interested cuz i was cleaning my supps cupboard and found this in the back made me remember when i was using this product like 2 years back. one left totally unused and not even opened in the back of the supps cupboard. not sure what i am going to do with this. perhaps give it to a friend whose already balding and see if it does anything for him... hehehehe.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
has anybody tried this product? it is 4-androstenediol/1 -testosterone. did nothing for me but help me lose some hair. sometimes i actually looked even smaller than the day after when on this product. anyways. just interested cuz i was cleaning my supps cupboard and found this in the back made me remember when i was using this product like 2 years back. one left totally unused and not even opened in the back of the supps cupboard. not sure what i am going to do with this. perhaps give it to a friend whose already balding and see if it does anything for him... hehehehe.

Send it to me.....

Ok you can add DMSO to it at 20%, and it will become systematic. I dont belive in local muscle growth.

supaman

Awards
Send it to me.....

Ok you can add DMSO to it at 20%, and it will become systematic. I dont belive in local muscle growth.
i found it to be systematic on its own
..pissed off and such.....

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ditto. I still have a few bottles left, maybe I will mix DMSO into one and try applying it at the usual TD spots rather than on my muscles.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yead add some DMSO or other penetration enhancer and use it as normal 4AD/1T transdermal. There is no reason for this stuff to be locally delivered beside the label's claim.