Better late than never!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm about 5 weeks into my first ever cycle, and the first thing I can say is DAMM why didn't I buy MORE before the ban ha ha. I'm doing a transdermal, T1 pro which is test and 4-ad. I started at 202lbs and am now at 221, I finally broke 17.5 inch's on my bis :twisted: thats good for me because I'm 6'2 and a hard gainer. I boosted my protein intake some and am eating like a pig (a clean pig) haha.... My first 2 weeks on it my energy level was CRAZZZY, I don't know if it was "in my head" or what but it has slowed down now. I was told that Superdrol is actually better than this stuff so I'm pretty excited to say the least!!!! Ya the reason why I took so long to do this cycle I bought is because my wife told me that we had to have kids before I started all this so I have a 14 month old and 1 on the way so I can wreck my balls now HAHAHA....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya the reason why I took so long to do this cycle I bought is because my wife told me that we had to have kids before I started all this so I have a 14 month old and 1 on the way so I can wreck my balls now HAHAHA....
Steroids won't wreck your ball, but kids will make you wish they did. :icon_lol:

Congrats on the kids. Good luck on your cycle.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steroids won't wreck your ball, but kids will make you wish they did. :icon_lol:

Congrats on the kids. Good luck on your cycle.
Dont have kids yet but sounds so true.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yes there are times where that is TRUE but overall he is great....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I was joking. My 3 kids (4/16/18) at times are the best thing in my life :)

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Congrats. Are you running it for 6 weeks or longer?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Well it was planned for 8 weeks but from the looks of it, its going to be 7 to 8 weeks. I'm really happy with the results no sides so far, besides some days when the wind blows the wrong way even a 600lbs girl seems to look good :icon_lol: .....

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I still love my homebrew transdermal 1-test/4-ad cycles. In more ways than one, its really unfortuanate that the industry has been forced into all of these orals.

Anyway, nice work Pit. Glad to hear about the results and the sound decision to wait until the timing was right.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Hey bow is the powered test/4-ad out there still? Or is everyone just going to the true darkside?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I stocked up prior to the ban, so I have not had a need to look.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Some underground labs might be producing 1-test. I doubt anyone would bother w/ 4AD though when you can just use test base. Probably the best 1T/4AD replacement would be test base and bold base or tren base (all powders in a transdermal).

BTW, how many mg of 1T/4AD are you running every day?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Ya I wish I would have stacked up on all that. Moyer it was 7.5 grams of Test and I THINK 4.5 grams of 4-AD. I had to mix those into a bottle of gel and I apply twice a day. So the exact dosage per day I have no idea to be honest. If I'm not mistaken back in the day it was call T1 Pro but I added a bit more 4-AD. I will search around for those names you left because this stuff is working REALLLLY well with my body, I just got back from the gym 223lbs and man the strength keeps going up and up! The place where I buy all my supplements from said Superdrol is better but I dont know I've put on over 20lbs AND lost 2 inchs in my waist so well see!!!!!!!

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I really doubt most people who have run Superdrol have run a descent dermal cycle. Having been around these parts for longer than most (starting to sound like the salty old dog I am), I can't say I have seen anyone posting their Superdrol logs that were around when we were playing around with homebrew dermals. Those days are long in the past. Custom even recently said that he belived that once the latest batch of t-gel was gone, that was it. Probably no more runs. Its really unfortunate. So many look at these orals as the holy grail (I'm speaking of those that won't pin) of grey area supplementation. Unfortunatley, its far more dangerous even pinning.

The dermals were a great alternative and far better than any oral currently available for those who plan to be in the game for the long run.

Time to step down from the soapbox.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
In my 26 years on this earth I have learned that everything happens for a reason so maybe they are just adding years to our lives? LoL it was fun while it lastest (VERY SHORT) stay for me but owell. Hes a crazy question could you make superdrol into a transdermal? Bow is that you in your avatar?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Damm bow keep up the good work ur pretty huge. I figured as much with the superdrol but I had to ask. Well I have about 1 more week left on this trans cycle than pct take 2 or so months supplements than try superdrol once because of all the hype. Perfect time for summer :twisted: ....

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Taken two years ago at Burningman
You've been to Burningman? Sweet!:D

1-test is/was the best. Moyer's right - I think test base/tren base TD would be a great, and probably more effective, replacement.

BV

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I think test base/tren base TD would be a great, and probably more effective, replacement.

BV
What is test base/tren base TD? I guess I should say can u buy this or so I have to "dig" around for it?

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
What is test base/tren base TD? I guess I should say can u buy this or so I have to "dig" around for it?
Look in the conversion forum stickies. You can make both test base and tren base for TD use with cattle pellets.