First homebrew - DMSO + 1-Test + 4-AD?

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Any reason why I can't use straight DMSO (70/30) as a TD carrier for 1-Test/4-AD combo?

I've used DMSO for years as a linament for sprains, etc., so I know how it irritates the skin.  But I suspect the 1-Test will really make it burn.  I definitely plan to rotate locations of application!

I'm going to give it a go but is there anything I can add to it to cut the burn without harming the penetration?

180 ml DMSO (70/30)

3 gms 1-Test

2 gms 4-AD

Dosage = 3ml, 2x per day

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Sure go ahead. It will burn though. Also with that much application you may find your BO and breath start to get really bad. BUt DMSO by itself is a really good way to get stuff through the skin. Talk to ya.. Let us know how it goes...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If you are going to go with DMSO/water I would recommend a 50/50 mix. Also, be sure to use the occlusive dressing method and wrap with Saran or platic.

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Going for insain absorption.. hehehe. I love it.. Talk to ya...

Jeff Rippe

Awards
What is the systemic "half-life" of a DMSO homebrew like this?  i.e., is 2x a day dosing good, not enough or too much (not necessary)?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The DMSO will get it in fairly fast. But the stuff that is left on the skin will still slowly go through. I think 2 times/day will still be fine. Talk to ya.