4ad transdermal ?

powerlifter1800

Awards
Hey quick question i just made some 4ad in penetrate and was wanting to make sure i have my mg per ml ratio right.
I used penetrate so its 480ml and i used 35 grams of 4ad i used 2 penetrate bottles. So 480 + 35=515 then 35000/515= 67.9mg per ml. thanks

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
i was wondering if this appears correct same math but it appears to me like i'll be taking too much, this is for 3 weeks of 4ad...i will use 6 weeks total with 2 penatrate bottles of 12grams 4ad each

1 bottle 240ml penatrate, 12grmas 4ad
240+12 = 252 12000/252=47.62mg/ml
240/3 weeks=80ml/week= 11.4ml/day
47.62X11.4=523.82mg/day

...so since each squirt is 1/2ml than i would need something like 22 squirts/day?
And also would this be exactly the same for Test Base which i will also be using ...this is my first transdermal so be patient...also how much absorption should i be looking at...20%?

powerlifter1800

Awards
Your math looks to be right and if you are going to run the 4ad at what you are talking about you would have to have 22 squirts of penetrate because each pump is a 1/2 ml. I belive the absorption is some where between 30 and 40% but in not for sure on this. I have never taken that much 4ad dermal and have had great results with it i have taken 200-300mg daily and have had great results to you may want to lower it when you start and up it as you feel you need to.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
Your math looks to be right and if you are going to run the 4ad at what you are talking about you would have to have 22 squirts of penetrate because each pump is a 1/2 ml. I belive the absorption is some where between 30 and 40% but in not for sure on this. I have never taken that much 4ad dermal and have had great results with it i have taken 200-300mg daily and have had great results to you may want to lower it when you start and up it as you feel you need to.
yeah i think i might do that but i'll keep the test around 500mg...thanks

dozer3

Board Supporter
Awards
just out of curiousity, what made you guys decide to use penetrate? i've been researching all the carriers and still can't decide which one to use. between penetrate, t-gel, phlojel, dermabolics and finaderm (which no one seems to recommend) i'm getting confused. i like to use 1-t, 4ad & 4 oht in a 1:2:1 ratio. the old days were easy when i could buy a bottle of t1 or t1 pro and not have to think so much! if any one has an opinion it would be greatly appreciated.. thanks

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
i did it mostly for convenience...i was goign to make my own with phlojell but really didn't have enough time...the only reason i used penatrate over t-gel was how much i could get in there and how easy it would be!

dozer3

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks.. i'm setting up a cycle now and i think i'm going with penetrate also. after reading up on phlojel it sounds good but seems to be a lot of work. i always liked using t-gel but you can't beat the price of the penetrate...