bold prop transdermal?
- 01-25-2006, 07:36 AM
- 01-26-2006, 08:40 AM
It will work. Not as good as if you inject it or if you use bold base in a transdermal carrier. But it's feasible.
- 01-26-2006, 04:00 PM
I dont belive it is possable to get a hormone with an ester to absorb through the skin
01-26-2006, 05:29 PM
I've seen a compounding pharmacist's instructions for transdermal test prop, so it's possible just less that optimal. For the OP if it's in a suspension already you are pretty much screwed.Originally Posted by scarfacebling
Similar Forum Threads
- By James in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 02-11-2007, 08:44 PM
- By Ubiquitous in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-25-2006, 02:24 AM
- By James in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-24-2006, 01:43 PM
- By liftbiggetbig in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-27-2006, 01:00 PM
- By orvise in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-03-2004, 12:38 PM