T-HEAT (Yohimbine homebrew) Summary and further discusion!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Oh well, I will keep working with what I have got right now. I will order some more powder later and try it with the aloe gel. I forgot which one was missing. Was it the IPM or the PG?? I don't believe either would change the wierd flakes I am having.

Would it be a good idea to try to a the new ingredient to the mix I am currently using?

Thanks!!

2. I think the ipm would make a difference, i think chemo said ipm is a great solvent for yohimbine. Just so you know, i tried another bottle last night for the sake of this thread, added 6g yohim, 20ml iso combo, doubled the dmso (also a awesome solven, 10ml total), 24ml pg and 40ml IPM. Put in hot water for 15 min, took out and shook for a min then put in new hot water for another 15min. Added aloe to 240ml mark and it turned out perfect once again. Think i got it down pat, give it another whirl.

3. Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    I think the ipm would make a difference, i think chemo said ipm is a great solvent for yohimbine.
    Isopropyl Myristate (IPM) is an oil and Yohimbine (YOM) is a water soluble compound, so IPM would NOT be best suited as the solvent.  The IPM in this brew is used as a PE in that it will moisturize the skin and allow the YOM to more easily penetrate the Stratus Corneum and reach the Adipose tissue.
    •   

4. Despite the fact that it is water soluable, in the real world everyone has bitched about trying to get Y to dissolve. I remember talking to chemo when he was working on the formula. It took alot of work to get that sucker to hold...

5. Alright, finished up a few weeks of this mix. I used it on my abs while following a low-carb diet. I definantly saw good results. The reason I believe it worked is because I saw much more fat loss in my abs than in my love handles. That is the only place that I really carry any fat at all right now.

I will wait a couple of weeks and try it on the handles next. I plan on mixing up a new brew with some of KC's tweaks though.

6. Let us know how it goes bro!

7. Following the protocol for the 240 ml and 6 grams of yhcl how many ml/cc is suitable to apply topically per day?

8. you guys ever heard of helios

clen and y-hcl injections

good stuff
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    you guys ever heard of helios

clen and y-hcl injections

good stuff
    i read about it years back did you used it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. ECA-yohimbine hcl, gte and CAMP stack??
    By Jsouth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 04:54 PM
  2. Heat and transdermals?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2003, 10:07 PM
  3. t-heat and t1-pro......
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 11:40 AM
  4. Homebrew Deca and EQ