T-HEAT (Yohimbine homebrew) Summary and further discusion!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. You bros are making it more hard than it should be.

Why not just say, "Throw 10 grams of menthol crystals in the bottle"???

I can hash it out for everyone how to figure a mass/mass, volume/volume, or even a mass/volume percentage but the easier path for everyone is to distill it down to a simpler form.

2. The reason you can't just throw it in is because the menthol does not disolve in water. I found you had to make the ISO menthol solution first...

PS... Hey mike we were already thinking that. Its a little too mentholly...
    I wanted to see a little feedback first though... By the way why do you think we should back down the menthol.. Are you brewing some of this up yourself. Cause thats the only way you would know!!!! Talk to ya
    Allow PHP BB Code Yes
    •   

3. Cause thats the only way you would know

Understanding transdermal delivery more than the average bear helps too

4. Originally posted by 1Fast400

Understanding transdermal delivery more than the average bear helps too
    Why do you think its too much? Remember the menthol solution is a 75% solution so with 15% added is actually only 11.25% of menthol(100%) ..The only standpoint I see for taking it down would be the smell and maybe the cost. Caus the menthol is the most expensive part...  Talk to ya

Allow PHP BB Code Yes

5. Does anyone know what the average dosage is of aminophylline for diuretic purposes? I've been searching for this info for a while and had no luck. I can find dosage for asthmatic people, but probably WAYYY too much for this purpose...

WYD
    •   

6. well, I just thought I'd point out, to any who want to do this, that our friends at www.lemelange.com have added menthol crystals to their website, and at $25/lb, it's an awesome deal, as compared to $61.49/lb at www.theeyeofnewt.com

7. Yeah lemelange has a good price for you U.S. bros, i'm gonna get some from curt for now but i'd order from them next time!

8. Chemo works pretty closely with Lemelange to make sure they have everything we need. Talk to ya
    Allow PHP BB Code Yes

9. No responses on the aminophylline dosage?

10. Where di you ask? Talk to ya
    Allow PHP BB Code Yes

11. last post, page 1

Wyd

TALK TO YA!!

12. Bastard... I RECON your last post was suposed to be funny ... TTY

Now thats funny.. hehehe
    Allow PHP BB Code Yes

13. Did I spell that right Chemo? Talk to ya
    Allow PHP BB Code Yes

14. Actually, its reckon...get it right...

TALK TO YA(insert 3 periods here)

15. Damn.. hehehe TTY.
    Allow PHP BB Code Yes

16. http://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/s...&thread****5672

What do you guys think of this thread? Harvey boner said 100% aloe liquid no gel should be used?

17. His post is a good one...but I would not limit my choice of PE to just aloe gel. In the case of Yo I will venture out and say that IPM is a better solvent than any other ingredient in the recipe. I still have to run a few more trials but will most likely include some PEG-400 in the mix (in the 3-5% range) just for this purpose.

Chemo

BTW, I have 10 beta bottles of T-HEAT [BETA] if anyone is interested. Contact whosyourdaddy02 to arrange for shipment. These bottles are 240 mL containing 5 grams of yohimbine.

18. What exactly is PEG 400? Always thought PEG was Prop Glycol but 400?

19. i DO BELIEVE ITS POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL.. tALK TO YA.
    Allow PHP BB Code Yes

20. I received my T-heat and will start using it next week so I'll everybody posted as I progress through the bottle.

21. Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    What exactly is PEG 400? Always thought PEG was Prop Glycol but 400?
    PEG is Poly Ethylene Glycol and the number is the weight.  For best solvation the weight should coorespond closely to the weight of the specie being dissolved.  I've asked Melissa (http://lemelange.com) to carry the 400 weight so that it can be used for not only yohimbine but also most diol prohormones (4-AD, nordiol, etc.) for regular transdermals.

Best used in the 2.5-5% range.

Chemo

22. Thanks chemo, i got you pm about it too.

23. Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
    No responses on the aminophylline dosage?
    Try here (PDF) page 2:
    PDF link

Here is another link to a research article, but this is only the abstract:
    abstract
    This is where the article came from:
    Brater DC, Kaojarern S, Chennavasin P. Pharmacodynamics of the diuretic effects of aminophylline and acetazolamide alone and combined with furosemide in normal subjects. J Pharmacol EXP Ther 1983;227:92-7
    Another one, this time a study done on children:
    another link

24. Been lurking for a while. Have all ingredients for ph spray and this fat burning solution. I am interested in trying out a batch, but have a pretty stupid question. I have my menthol crystals for my mix, but not sure how to measure out grams. No scale. Could someone answer this silly question for me.

I will be trying the mixture listed earlier. I have a pretty low bodyfat and just want to remove the love handles. I will post results it will help.

Thanks in advance for the help and I really appreciate all the knowledge you guys are sharing.

25. Scale is the only way bro, you can pick one up for like $30 on ebay.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heating crashed gear (overheating and potency?)
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2016, 02:26 PM
  2. ECA-yohimbine hcl, gte and CAMP stack??
    By Jsouth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 05:54 PM
  3. Heat and transdermals?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2003, 11:07 PM
  4. t-heat and t1-pro......
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 12:40 PM
  5. Homebrew Deca and EQ