T-HEAT (Yohimbine homebrew) Summary and further discusion! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

T-HEAT (Yohimbine homebrew) Summary and further discusion!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member

http://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/s...&threadid=5672

What do you guys think of this thread? Harvey boner said 100% aloe liquid no gel should be used?

2. Brewing Anabolic Minds

His post is a good one...but I would not limit my choice of PE to just aloe gel. In the case of Yo I will venture out and say that IPM is a better solvent than any other ingredient in the recipe. I still have to run a few more trials but will most likely include some PEG-400 in the mix (in the 3-5% range) just for this purpose.

Chemo

BTW, I have 10 beta bottles of T-HEAT [BETA] if anyone is interested. Contact whosyourdaddy02 to arrange for shipment. These bottles are 240 mL containing 5 grams of yohimbine.
  3. Advanced Member

What exactly is PEG 400? Always thought PEG was Prop Glycol but 400?
    •   

4. Homebrew Help, Inc.

i DO BELIEVE ITS POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL.. tALK TO YA.
  5. New Member

I received my T-heat and will start using it next week so I'll everybody posted as I progress through the bottle.
  6. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    What exactly is PEG 400? Always thought PEG was Prop Glycol but 400?
    PEG is Poly Ethylene Glycol and the number is the weight.  For best solvation the weight should coorespond closely to the weight of the specie being dissolved.  I've asked Melissa (http://lemelange.com) to carry the 400 weight so that it can be used for not only yohimbine but also most diol prohormones (4-AD, nordiol, etc.) for regular transdermals.

Best used in the 2.5-5% range.

Chemo
  7. Advanced Member

Thanks chemo, i got you pm about it too.
  8. New Member

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
    No responses on the aminophylline dosage?
    Try here (PDF) page 2:
    PDF link

Here is another link to a research article, but this is only the abstract:
    abstract
    This is where the article came from:
    Brater DC, Kaojarern S, Chennavasin P. Pharmacodynamics of the diuretic effects of aminophylline and acetazolamide alone and combined with furosemide in normal subjects. J Pharmacol EXP Ther 1983;227:92-7
    Another one, this time a study done on children:
    another link
  9. New Member

Been lurking for a while. Have all ingredients for ph spray and this fat burning solution. I am interested in trying out a batch, but have a pretty stupid question. I have my menthol crystals for my mix, but not sure how to measure out grams. No scale. Could someone answer this silly question for me.

I will be trying the mixture listed earlier. I have a pretty low bodyfat and just want to remove the love handles. I will post results it will help.

Thanks in advance for the help and I really appreciate all the knowledge you guys are sharing.
  10. Advanced Member

Scale is the only way bro, you can pick one up for like $30 on ebay.
  11. New Member

Ok, no scale yet, but I'm ready to get moving on this test. I am gonna look stupid and head down to the post office and use their scale (others here have done this) to weigh out the menthol crystals. Won't look as bad as weighing out white powder (PH)!!!

Anyway, I am working with 240ml mix. So with 15% menthol mix I am looking at 24 grams menthol crystals in 36ml of 99% iso. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope the post office is dead tonight. Scale is out in the open. Could get some strange looks.
  12. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Yep that woul dbe pretty close. I think from my test and suck i think you will want to cut that in 1/2 though. the menthol is too strong and may not have to be that high to work well. Put in 8% menthol solution and add the other 7% to the Aloe gel... I will revise the recipe momentarily.. TTY
  13. New Member

Thanks for the reply. I can deal with the smell if that's the only problem. Would there be an absorption problem with going with 15% menthol mix?? Just want the best absorption.
  14. Homebrew Help, Inc.

You will get better absorption with 15% but it is very mentholly.. Let us know what you think when you try it.. TTY
  15. New Member

Ok, I measured out the menthol crystals and didn't get arrested. I read that Kitchen Chemist was having trouble dissolving the Yohimbine. Any suggestions. I was going with the original recipe here with the 15% menthol mix. If IPM is needed to get Yohimbine to dissolve, please let me know what % any of you testers used.

Ready to mix and start tonight.

Thanks!!!
  16. New Member

OK, got it mixed. Cloudy solution, pretty watery too. I was gonna use it on the love handles. I have 3.5 grams Yohimbine in a 240 ml solution.

Any dosing suggestions. I will start tonight and post results if I have any.
  17. Advanced Member

Just so you bros know, 100ml of iso and 66g of menthol will equal to about 170ml of solution (Each gram of menthol is equal to a little over a ml of volume). For me this works out to cost $7.08 per 170ml. Not expensive at all especially since we lowered the amount of menthol in solution. Now you can get about 8.5 bottles out of that 170 ml of menthol solution
  18. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Doses should be around 100-150/day.. TTY
  19. New Member

That works for what I did. I applied 4 mls last night and this morning. 2 mls per love handle!!!

You were right. It is pretty mentholly. Went away after an hour or two though. I rubbed in the liquid with my hands and washed them right afterward. This was necessary after noticing how many sensitive areas I have on my body.
  20. Banned

Would it be possible to add some 7-keto in with the yom to make a Absolved/Lipoderm combo? Should be very effective at targeting those hard to get spots!
  21. New Member

Sorry for not posting any results with this. I quit after a week or two. I really didn't get it into solution very well. It kept clumping up on me. I reheated many times.

Bottom line is that I wasn't sure I mixed it right. I didn't want to give out any false results, so I halted. I am doing a 1-test/4AD combo right now. Will cut again after this cycle, so am willing to try again. I just need to figure out what I did wrong with the mix.
  22. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Mine clumped as well. I would just mix before putting on..TTY
  23. Banned

Originally posted by curt2go
    Mine clumped as well. I would just mix before putting on..TTY
    The clumping is just the carbomer lossing it's gelling action. The other components have thrown the solution out of the proper ph range, most likely. That'd be my guess at least w/out further information.

**You could try to adjust the ph, but at this point might be a finicky process**

On another note, you could get pure aloe vera liquid and just brew up a spray instead of a gel and it'd probably be even better - and no clumps. A spray would be somewhat more difficult to apply to 'fine' areas over the body though...pick your poison!
  24. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Crabomer???? There is not carbomer in the homebrew recipe...  The aloe is enough to gel it.. I did not use carbomer so that was not the problem.. I found the ingredients would separate and the yom would come out of solution. But They would all mix up easily before use.. No residue would be left on the skin.. TTY
  25. Banned

carbomer isn't an ingredient in the aloe vera gel, you sure???? oppsie Is aloe vera capable of gelling on its own? I would think you'd have to use some sort of gelling agent to obtain the aloe vera gel...
  26. New Member

Yeah, I just used the aloe liquid. I probably need a better step-by-step process before I do it next time. I'm an engineer, but not a chemical one, so I need some hand holding.

But my 1-test/4AD 1st BDC homebrew is going very well. I am on my 10th day and have put on about 5 pounds and the strength is starting to kick in. I am at 189 lbs and just benched 355 pretty easy. I am also 6 foot tall, so I am tall and thin instead of your "short and thick" big benchers.
  27. Banned

if the problem is the various ingredients "separating" it might be useful to purchase ps-20 (strong emulsifying agent). This should ensure a homogenous solution. It doesn't take much to do the trick either...few mls is all.

ps-20 could also be of use in your homebrew ph/ps gels/sprays to ensure stability of ingredients..
  28. Advanced Member

Originally posted by chosen5
    if the problem is the various ingredients "separating" it might be useful to purchase ps-20 (strong emulsifying agent). This should ensure a homogenous solution. It doesn't take much to do the trick either...few mls is all.

ps-20 could also be of use in your homebrew ph/ps gels/sprays to ensure stability of ingredients..
    Bump on the ps-20, mine should be here today. I was having problem with the seperation, one bottle, a customer shook up and immediately it'd seperate so there was no way to get it to stay mixed for longer than a second. I'll add ps-20 to all future bottles, but going with a gel now instead of a spray.
  29. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Sorry Cosen . I thought you meant adding extra carbomer. hhehe .. Yes it hinders that mixing fact... TTY
  30. New Member

Alright, I have to place another order from some stuff from 1fast400. My wife wants to try the Yohimbe cream. I would like to just get some more powder and try to mix it up, but since I screwed it up last time, I'm not sure I can do it right. Anyone had success mixing this up themselves?? If so, would you be so kind as to post a step-by-step process. I'm sure some things have changed. I may order some pre-made lotion as a back-up for her, but I would really like to learn to make this on my own.

Thanks for all the help!!
  31. Advanced Member

Originally posted by gtechman
    Alright, I have to place another order from some stuff from 1fast400. My wife wants to try the Yohimbe cream. I would like to just get some more powder and try to mix it up, but since I screwed it up last time, I'm not sure I can do it right. Anyone had success mixing this up themselves?? If so, would you be so kind as to post a step-by-step process. I'm sure some things have changed. I may order some pre-made lotion as a back-up for her, but I would really like to learn to make this on my own.

Thanks for all the help!!
    Original instructions were
    55% Aloe Gel (100%)
    25% water
    8% menthol solution
    10% PG
    2% DMSO(Cause i like DMSO heheh )
    Y-hcl 3.5g 1 month supply

I couldn't get that to work as i was using 6g of yohim per 240ml, the solution kept screwing up and the yoh wouldn't stay mixed, so here's what i did :

Take two identical bottles that you know what the spray volume is.
    With a accurate syringe, fill one with water till its 240ml. Mark the line on the bottle at that point. Now :

6g Y-hcl in unmarked bottle
    Add 20ml of iso/menthol combo
    Add 5ml of dmso
    Add 24ml of pg
    Add 40ml IPM
    Put bottle in hot water to help dissolve the yohimbine.
    Fill bottle to 240ml line with aloe gel.
    Heat the bottle to liquify the aloe and you now have a spray that will keep the yohim dissolved and non clumpy. There is no water in this as i found that to cause all the clumping probs.
    For the iso/menthol combo, i took 100ml of iso and dumped 66g of menthol in it and heated till crystals were dissolved.
    Last edited by Kitchen Chemist; 07-29-2003 at 11:20 PM.
  32. New Member

Thanks KC!!

I will give this a try. I have the premade lotion in and she will start on it next week. I have some Y-hcl now also and will mix up a batch soon. Anymore tweaks to the formula are greatly appreciated.
  33. New Member

Hey, I tried the mix your way, KC. It did not clump up as bad as before, but it is not in total solution either. My mix looks milky. I am currently using it, but I do see tiny clumps in it. Since it is not in total solution, did I screw it up again??

Thanks!!
  34. Advanced Member

Hmm, i have no idea, mine turned out perfect. Did you follow exact steps? It should be milky, mine is completely white when shaken. I've made clumpy batches before aswell, you may have not let the stuff dissolve long enough in hot water.
  35. New Member

Yes, my solution is milky. It's not really clumpy, but not in total solution either. I can see small particles floating around and get some white specs out sometimes when I squirt it out. I make sure to rub those in extra hard though.

Yeah, I heated the bottle in both steps. I'll still try it. I have my wife trying a premixed bottle that I bought at the same time. We are on the same diet so I figure it would be a pretty good test comparison. Only difference is the male/female thing and that I am on ALCAR and r-ALA and she is not. Hope to see some results in 2 to 3 weeks.
  36. Advanced Member

Yeah bro, you should be fine with that, i don't heat the bottle once i add the aloe gel, it'll be thick for about 5 hours but will thin out and be a nice lotion, not too thick, not to thin. Good luck with your dieting!
  37. Moderator

yeah...and shake the piss out of it... that helps
  38. New Member

Well, I reheated my bottle and noticed something. The flakes in the bottle are kind of rubbery feeling. Makes me wonder if the aloe solidified somewhat.

The aloe I added was a liquid aloe. Maybe I'll use a gel next time. My mix has been liquid all throughout the process.
  39. Advanced Member

That's your prob then, i tried liquid aloe a couple days ago and it's ****. Use aloe gel 99% at walmart (clear stuff) and follow my exact steps and it should turn out perfect!
  40. Advanced Member

Damn, just realized that i didn't add ipm to that recipe, i edited it now. Sorry bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heat stack , lean extreme and amp
    By Rob_LaSane in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 06:32 PM
  2. ECA-yohimbine hcl, gte and CAMP stack??
    By Jsouth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 03:54 PM
  3. Heat and transdermals?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2003, 09:07 PM
  4. t-heat and t1-pro......
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 10:40 AM
  5. Homebrew Deca and EQ