Test from 4-AD

jay12

Awards
BDC, do you know the process for converting 4-AD to Test (no ester). PA has said, "BTW, there is an easy and nifty way to make testosterone in high purity from 4-AD. YOu can do it in your kitchen. I just can't bring myself to reveal this though cuz it would surely bring the wrath of the DEA down"

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/avantforum/index.php?act=ST&f=13&t=561

If you read the thread he clarifies a little bit. If you could post this recipe you'd be the man. Can you imagine how much 4-AD you'd sell! (I'll be the first guy in line:D )

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jay12
BDC, do you know the process for converting 4-AD to Test (no ester). PA has said, "BTW, there is an easy and nifty way to make testosterone in high purity from 4-AD. YOu can do it in your kitchen. I just can't bring myself to reveal this though cuz it would surely bring the wrath of the DEA down"

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/avantforum/index.php?act=ST&f=13&t=561

If you read the thread he clarifies a little bit. If you could post this recipe you'd be the man. Can you imagine how much 4-AD you'd sell! (I'll be the first guy in line:D )
I'll do some research for common chems that can be used but the only method I know of now requries specialty reagents that are not accessible to those not affiliated with a lab or academia.

Chemo

BrKonman

Awards
PA: There is no bubbling involved or evolved in this reaction. It is a simple mixing at room temperature of the 4-AD in a solvent with a mild oxidizing reagent

JB: himmm Oxidation is defined in chemistry as gain of oxygen, loss of hydrogen or loss of electrons; im guessing some form of Cr(VI). Chromium Reagents are powerful oxidizing agents, and oxidize any CH bonds on a carbon with an oxygen as far as possible without breaking any carbon-carbon bonds. So that would get rid of Hydrogens off position 3 ring A and would become a double bond Oxygen.
-- <SPAN id=postcolor>O wait found another one sodium hypochlorite (household bleach) in aqueous acetic acid. You could separate it with H2O since testosterone is no very soluble in water and sodium hypochlorite and acetic acid are. Wonder if you could use white home vinegar for the acetic acid.. himmm </SPAN>

<SPAN></SPAN> 

<SPAN>.... any validity to his ideas Chemo?</SPAN>

BrKonman

Awards
Oh... PA said mild oxidizing... Chromium Reagents are powerful oxidizing agents... contradicts what PA said. :(

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
He's on the right track but the chromium is very powerful, as stated.  You may very well make a dione from the 4,5-ene group as a side reaction.

Chemo

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Test from 4-AD

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

I'll do some research for common chems that can be used but the only method I know of now requries specialty reagents that are not accessible to those not affiliated with a lab or academia.

Chemo
This is probably why the DEA would look closly. Only people with a need for these would have them!

drfly

Awards
this looks incredibly interesting, especially since it appears that using vinegar and bleach may be a solution. i look forward to seeing what BDC comes up with

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious on this also, but even if you could figure out exactly what he's talking about - how would you test it to know for sure that you have really made the conversion?

Secondly, how would you keep this on the low down so as to not put big brothers eye on us?

drfly

Awards
well im not too sure how u would test it to be positive, but as for big brother, we would just be buying it in 4-ad form, so it would appear as though we were just purchasing supplements, the only evidence they would have against us without warrant is what is discussed on forums like this, which r rarely, if at all, checked by government officials.

Oafy

Awards
Bump! I am interested in this as i am sure others are.

BDC have you found anything yet?

Oafy