Triceptor/anyone/Test Gel Question from Newbie.

wayne

Awards
Well hello gents, wayne here. Not new to the game but new to the world of trans application. My goal is to use this form for low level maintenance test doses when on eq and var specifically to give my butt a break from sticks. :icon_lol: I see phlogel is the preferred method, and I have that link so I am good there. I have been reading the posts on here and have a few more questions, mostly newbie ones so I apologize in advance as I don't doubt they have been asked about 1000 times already.

1) Test Base - Having never home brewed before, what do I need to specifically ask for when getting my test? Just ester-LESS test?

2) Do I understand correctly that a dose of 200 mg/ml is a doable dose for a first go round? My goal is to get enough additional test to not lose my libido issues when on EQ specifically.

3) How fine does the test powder need to be? Like baking powder for example?

4) If you have any links on how to make this once I have my test powder and phlogel, that would be appreciated. I have found a few "recipes" on the web,, but this place seems to be MUCH more informed and experienced on this aspect of gear so your feedback is what I desire. Thanks again and have a happy new year!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
There's a thread still on the first page of the forum that askes this same question. Have a look - and welcome to the show!

wayne

Awards
Well hello gents, wayne here. Not new to the game but new to the world of trans application. My goal is to use this form for low level maintenance test doses when on eq and var specifically to give my butt a break from sticks. :icon_lol: I see phlogel is the preferred method, and I have that link so I am good there. I have been reading the posts on here and have a few more questions, mostly newbie ones so I apologize in advance as I don't doubt they have been asked about 1000 times already.

1) Test Base - Having never home brewed before, what do I need to specifically ask for when getting my test? Just ester-LESS test?

2) Do I understand correctly that a dose of 200 mg/ml is a doable dose for a first go round? My goal is to get enough additional test to not lose my libido issues when on EQ specifically.

3) How fine does the test powder need to be? Like baking powder for example?

4) If you have any links on how to make this once I have my test powder and phlogel, that would be appreciated. I have found a few "recipes" on the web,, but this place seems to be MUCH more informed and experienced on this aspect of gear so your feedback is what I desire. Thanks again and have a happy new year!
Thanks for the reply wizard. I found some of my answer regarding how to grind up the test and it appears the finer the better, a lot like women. :D I also am somewhat understanding the mixing ratios, but that is going to take some reading and re reading to make sure I grasp that.

One question I was not able to find the answer too (I may of just missed it in a previous post) is the type of test I must obtain. Is just regular test powder what I need or do I need to specifically ask for an esterless test or something other than just test powder?

Thanks again for your help!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Either way you put it, the source should know what you need. Testosterone base powder, esterless testosterone, etc. Shouldn't really matter in the end, it's the same stuff. Test base is the most common term for it.

wayne

Awards
Either way you put it, the source should know what you need. Testosterone base powder, esterless testosterone, etc. Shouldn't really matter in the end, it's the same stuff. Test base is the most common term for it.
Thanks for your reply. Here is one more question that screams newbie. :D

What type of bottle do you put your gel in? I see some guys put in a 60 or 100 CC syringe, do you just cap that off? I was thinking by deduction that a empty sterile lotion type bottle would be fine. Thoughts?

I must admit I am quite happy to see this section on transdermals. I have always wanted to do that but was almost ridiculed into just doing sticks and getting info on this is hard sometimes, especially on my home board great though it is. Good info gents.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
lotta guys use pump bottles. w/ the little spreayer on it/ - gak! gotta get back to the office!

wayne

Awards
lotta guys use pump bottles. w/ the little spreayer on it/ - gak! gotta get back to the office!
I was thinking about a little lotion type bottle and then measure out how much each full pump gives me to know how many pumps I would need each application, etc. Not a good idea?

wayne

Awards
Cool, thanks for your reply. One question answered.....2371 to go! :woohoo:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There are transdermal gel products out there. One is T-gel. I think Custom (board sponsor) sells it.
Pentrate might work too - lots of folks use that for transdermal application. Nutraplanet sells it.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

2 more out of the way
2. 200mg/ml is possible but not recommended. Better absorption rate @ 100mg/ml per Triceptor and he is the Phlojel master.

4. A link to a tutorial is in the first post.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/transdermals/36331-home-brewing-phlojel-ultra.html

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think some places might sell metered pump bottle to give you a better idea of what gets put out with each pump. Not sure who though.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
T-gel is supposedly 1 mL/pump.

Otherwise, there are large diameter oral syringes where you could pump one amount of gel and see how much volume it is.
I never tested T-gel because I withdrew 1mL via a long oral syringe.

davin

Awards
hey jmh80,
withdrawing 1ml from t-gel with an oral syring sounds like a good idea.

do you use a new oral syring everytime you withdraw?

im told t-gel is 2ml/pump
if i can get it down to 1ml, that's less application.

awesome!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
hey jmh80,
withdrawing 1ml from t-gel with an oral syring sounds like a good idea.

do you use a new oral syring everytime you withdraw?

im told t-gel is 2ml/pump
if i can get it down to 1ml, that's less application.

awesome!
About the oral syringe, no you don't need a new one each time you draw. You can just use the same one over again. If you can't find an oral syringe, an insulin syringe without the needle can be used as well.

By using the oral syringe, you don't have to rely on the pump. You can adjust your dosage as you see fit and not worry about the pump giving you too much or too little. So although each pump is 2ml, you can use the oral syringe to take out 1ml if you see fit.

Good luck with the homebrewing. :thumbsup:

davin

Awards
thanks for the reply cougar.
i'll try that.

In a sense, you can do that with phlojel as well.

just mix the phlojel and store it in a jar container and use an oral syringe to withdraw.