Boldeone base

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Boldeone base can you use the recipe found here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conversions/30-recipe.html to put bold base in or is it just not effective enough? I have just ben reading in other posts that phojel works the best but I am woundering if t-gel or the hombrew recipe could also work well?
if you want to do the trans thing read alot. I messed up 2 batches due to idiocy. Here is what I learned and should have known before hand:
1. Heat the solvent well before attempting to mix
2. chop, crush, grind and repeat to the powder before even thinking about mixing it. This goes double for boldenone (its a bitch to get into solution)
3. mix the powder in SLOWLY. Slower the better.
4. have sub-boiled water near by to heat the solution between adding powder.
5. Get a metal ball bearing (marbel sized) and magnet to throw into the bottle to help get the powder into solution better. The magnet is to get it back out without tiping over the bottle.
6. Repeat 3-5 until all powder is dissolved in.
7. Keep in a fairly warm place, cold WILL make it fall out of solution quickly.
8. Get an oral syringe to measure out the liquid, don't use a pump system.

The above is everything I learned about T-gel. I wasted ~$40 first time I tried making my transdermals. Triceptor is the god of plogel, he will answer any and all questions on it.

scarfacebling

Awards
I was thinking of disolving the BB in DMSO first and make the t-gel have a 5 or 10% DMSO concentration. This should help with getting it disolved into solution correct? **** i justy read that adding dmso to t-gel isn't good is this true? any info appreciated

Last edited:
aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of disolving the BB in DMSO first and make the t-gel have a 5 or 10% DMSO concentration. This should help with getting it disolved into solution correct? **** i justy read that adding dmso to t-gel isn't good is this true? any info appreciated
DMFA is in t-gel, and, from my understanding, this is a chemical cousin similar in action to DMSO without the nasty sides (irritation, the smell, etc). Adding it seems somewhat redundant, not sure if it would significantly increase the absortion enough to offset the sides. Weather it would be bad, or harmful in anyway, I don't know.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I felt like a drug addict chopping test w/ a razor to put in my T-Gel. Nice advice Aspire, wouldve saved me alot the first time too instead of dumping the hormone in all at once then figuring out why it didn't go in. Def adhere to 1,2 and 3.