- 12-23-2005, 12:55 AM
Interested in buying or coming up with an anti-gyno transdermal. Thing is, I would prefer to keep the effects of whatever the active is as local as possible. Do you guys think DermaBolics E-Form would serve well at all in this application, or would this be a more systemic thing?
Serving Size: 5 Sprays
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Formestane 100 mg*
*Daily Value not Established
Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ocytl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene.
If this is not a suitable local transdermal solution, what would be a good carrier for formestane to keep it local? Do you think formestane would work well in this application in general? What sides should one expect from transdermal formestane? Thanks.
- 01-04-2006, 12:15 AM
that is systematic, as its a common reciepe for transdermals. Surf on over to the advant board. I believe they are now selling the carrier that they used for absolved; which, if I recall correctly, is for localized delivery.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
- By ManBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:16 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:47 PM
- By Blazer88 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 11-10-2002, 11:34 PM