Yohimbine HCL Dermal for localized Fat loss.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I pulled this out fo the sticky at the top of this forum. I was wondering what the final verdict is on the dermal ratios??

48% aloe
25% water
15% menthol(in alcohol) solution
10% PG
2% DMSO
Y-hcl 3.5g for 1month supply...

:hammer:

Is that it? If so, did any try it or was everyone to busy fighting. Get back to me.

Thanks,
sprt.

PS: I've used Lipo-Ultra with pretty good results. I want to make my dermal this time around. Is it worth the trouble or should I just by more lipo-ultra??

V

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lipo is tried and true but obviouly isn't the cheapest option. I'd drop the DMSO if I was looking for local delivery.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would stick to the Lipo Ultra, or use the original Lipo and add caffeine if you want to save a little $

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I like the Lipo-Ultra, but I've only used it once. I saw decent results with it. I was wondering, however, how I would do with ab-solve. I know those who dont see resutls with one will see results with the other and visa versa, but since Lipo-Ultra works it might be foolish to buy the other.

Anyhow, I was just looking for a cheaper alternative.

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
hey man, i had the same issue.

i'm no home-chemist so i didn't want to end up f'ing up my yohimbine homebrew. so what i'm doing instead is buying the original lipoderm and adding more yohimbine, gram by gram, until the solution is saturated.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
hey man, i had the same issue.

i'm no home-chemist so i didn't want to end up f'ing up my yohimbine homebrew. so what i'm doing instead is buying the original lipoderm and adding more yohimbine, gram by gram, until the solution is saturated.
Hum, so your just going to buy the cheaper lipo-y and add more y? Or your going to buy the lipo-ultra and add more y?

What do you see this addition doing for you besides increasing the dermals effectiveness? & what kind of increase are we talking?

V

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm pretty certain that lipo-ultra is pretty near its saturation point. Lipo-Y can hold more Y though.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty certain that lipo-ultra is pretty near its saturation point. Lipo-Y can hold more Y though.
I noticed when using Lipo-Ultra small clumping particals formed as I applied. They were some what sticky. Only when applying with damn hands/skin would the clumps not form.

V

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
I noticed when using Lipo-Ultra small clumping particals formed as I applied. They were some what sticky. Only when applying with damn hands/skin would the clumps not form.

That's just the carbomer (thickening agent) if your hands and apllication site are clean there is a reduced likelihood of this happening.

M

MGH1982

Awards
Ab-solved is the way I went... very good results!!!! and its only $20 at Islandsupplements.com right now :thumbsup:

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Ab-solved is the way I went... very good results!!!! and its only $20 at Islandsupplements.com right now :thumbsup:
Right on bro - but you have to remember that absolve and lipo-U or Y work via two pathways and against two different fatty tissues, as I am told. Lipo-U & Y work on sub Q fat (fat on top of the muscle [i.e., love handles]), while Absolve works on visceral fat (fat under the muscle).

B

brandozzz

Awards
now some one set me straight here
does it REALLY spot reduce sub q fat or is it just the water?

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's not just water. AFAIK it releases adipose cells to be burned and does work for spot reduction.

I'm personally going to do Cap + Lipoderm Ultra w/ Clen.

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
even with few inches on gut?
Personally, I'm saving it till I feel ready. Theres really no point in doing it if your diet sucks, you haven't worked your ass, etc. SO, I wouldn't recommend it to a fatass. Which is why I'm waiting until I have a good 4 pack going (hoepfully)

A

anapolack

Banned
Awards
**** it i have half a bottle of absolve and some liquid clen......im an idiot so im gonna mix it all with some pyroderm and capsaizen and a splash of animals super penetrant just to see what happens

B

brandozzz

Awards
Personally, I'm saving it till I feel ready. Theres really no point in doing it if your diet sucks, you haven't worked your ass, etc. SO, I wouldn't recommend it to a fatass. Which is why I'm waiting until I have a good 4 pack going (hoepfully)
i aint a fat ass :rofl: :burger: :trout:

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
It's not just water. AFAIK it releases adipose cells to be burned and does work for spot reduction.

I'm personally going to do Cap + Lipoderm Ultra w/ Clen.
Listen to this guy, he's know his too.
The cap Hurts like a P*ssy, but dont be srrd. Burn is little more than a timgle after 3-4th application. Lastly, i'd just like to glot ... i lost 4.5inchs on around the wasit ising Cap, lipoder, and clen.

No yall, those who this apply too, quit being p&ssys and go buy some Cap-HP = 11 TO 14:99 @ Wal-Greens, lipo = just about everywhere thiese days, and clen = I stand by IBE (I know the controversy, but they have never done me wrong and T/A has neer beem late).

PEASE,
Sprt

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
How much clen did you add?

Also, 1fast has pure cap powder now--40,000 Unit Heat

P

picasso

Awards
I pulled this out fo the sticky at the top of this forum. I was wondering what the final verdict is on the dermal ratios??

48% aloe
25% water
15% menthol(in alcohol) solution
10% PG
2% DMSO
Y-hcl 3.5g for 1month supply...

:hammer:

Is that it? If so, did any try it or was everyone to busy fighting. Get back to me.

Thanks,
sprt.

PS: I've used Lipo-Ultra with pretty good results. I want to make my dermal this time around. Is it worth the trouble or should I just by more lipo-ultra??
I don't know if the molecular weights of these products would enable mixing with the Yohimbine in a transdermal with PhloJel & 5% d-limenone:

DHEA
B-Androstenetriol

Thoughts?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I found it by the way thank you...

Lets thing of these produst for example (I'll find the MW later) and say we make a concoction of sorts to srpray on after we use our lipo or what have you - or if you just usinf this at all. What do you think would can use/come up with.

- 7-OXO-DHEA Powder/per gram
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine Powder/75 grams
- Caffeine Anhydrous 100 grams
- Caffeine Anhydrous 400 gram
- Chocamine Powder 100 grams
- CLA Softgels 2000 softgels
- CLA Softgels 1000 softgels
- Coleus Forskholli (20% forskolin)90 grams
-Coleus Forskholli (20% forskolin)30 grams
- DL-Phenylalanine Powder 300 grams
- Evodiamine Powder 99% 25 grams
- Glucomannan Powder 300 grams
- Green Tea Powder 500 grams
- Green Tea Powder 100 grams
- Hoodia Gordonii 20:150 grams
- Salvia Miltiorrhiza Powder (40%tanshinones)100 grams
- Tyramine Powder10 grams
- Yohimbine HCl Powder

I found this stuff as well, it makes non water soluable compounds more soluable. -- Hydroxypropyl-Beta Cyclodextrin (http://www.1f*st400.com/?products_id=459) -- its used in nasal sprays, sublinhual drops (under the toung, and dermals. Add this **** to your PHLO, Tgel, or whatever you perfer and I think we might be able to come up ith something... The high lightedproduct i alread bought and capped. Goos stuf. Keeps me warm through out most of the day. It the main increadient an many if these cAMPH products. I read a couple studies on it and it is shower very promising results. 50mg rec ED, I take 100 ED (I was having troble with my cep'em that day).

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I dont know the ratio's tey but im thinking something liek this:

Yohimbine HCl Powder
Caffeine Anhydrous

Green Tea Powder
cap powder
Coleus Forskholli

Original instructins from another thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/transdermals/26-yohimbine-homebrew-10.html

Yohimbine HCL 3.6 Grams
- use for its blocking effects of the alpha 2 fat cell

2. Aloe Vera Gel (168ml, 70% of total mix)
-used for the base of the product, provides lubricity, moisturizers and also help permeate the skin

3. Glycerine(24ml, 10% of total mix)
-used for permeating abilities and its ability to draw in surrounding moisture to the applied location.

4. 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (19.2ml, 8% of total mix)
-used for putting compound in solution as well as slightly disrupting the lipid layer of the stratum corneum to allow yohimbine to get through -- concentration though is much lower than with a prohormone transdermal (when legal). We want it to permeate the skin, just not fully absorb through to the blood stream.

5. Propylene Glycol (24ml, 10% of total mix)
- again used for lubricity during application, ability to provide moisture to the applicated area. As well PG has many skin permeating values.

6. Distilled Water (0-12ml, <5% of total mix)
- general filler or reducer, use as needed

7. l-menthol/menthol crystals/peppermint oil (<1-2ml, <1% of total mix)
- menthol in nature has the ability to penetrate the stratum corneum (outer layer of skin) and allow for compound to enter.

this last item is not necessary, but some people like a gel instead of a liquid/watery type application (easier to put on). this can be tricky though, and don't attempt unless you have a ph tester as the ph of the mix needs to be neutral around 7 to stay in a gel state.

8. Carbomer (<1ml, <1%)
-used as a gelling agent, to turn make our liquid application into an applicable skin gel
55% Aloe Gel (100%)
25% water
8% menthol solution
10% PG
2% DMSO
Y-hcl 3.5g 1 month supply

&/or

Hydroxypropyl-Beta Cyclodextrin
PHLO
Alov Avera
TGel
What ever you choose??

What do yall think?
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if the molecular weights of these products would enable mixing with the Yohimbine in a transdermal with PhloJel & 5% d-limenone:

DHEA
B-Androstenetriol

Thoughts?
PHLO is absolutly the sh*ut for a better lack of words. Its gets a bit messy though. That's its olu call back. Love the stuff tough.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
BUMP Tto my last two posts, excluding the one right before this one, for details and ideas on dermals sprays and such. This intreests me highly but dont believemental understanding to put together a dermal or spray that would work in any way.

Thanks
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Also, 1fast has pure cap powder now-- 40,000 Unit Heat
I just fould it for Capsicum 90,000hu 550 mg * ... whats the difference??

Sprt

DocJ

DocJ

Awards
I've never been able to get the methol solution to NOT re-crystalize, any idea why? I just use lipoderm + cap + clen now.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I made my own solution .... half a lipo bottle, 91% ISOA, AlO, and squirted some CAp in there ... I just shook it up and shake it ever use and so fare the **** seems to be working well. My abs are really started to come out. II'll take a picture and post it in a few weeks.

I didn't take measurements with portions. I just pour **** together. Seems to work out nicely. Put some water in there, should it up, put it in a spray bottle and BLAMO! seems to work well.

Sprt

PS: I had to improvise until my real **** gets here. :)

A

anapolack

Banned
Awards
**** it i have half a bottle of absolve and some liquid clen......im an idiot so im gonna mix it all with some pyroderm and capsaizen and a splash of animals super penetrant just to see what happens
WELL I DO IT ALL TOGETHER AND ITS WORKING LIKE MAGIC