Homebrew using Fina.....

FishBonz

....hey Big Daddy...I read your post on the "recipe" and I want to use Fina instead of a PH. I would like to know how much to add to that exact recipe for best absorpton of the TA. I am currently using a bottle of Andro Spray with 4gms of fina. I think that this may have been too much! I am using 13 sprays per day. I am almost at the 2 week mark with descent results.
I am also applying 20 squirts per day of Advents 4-ADerm. I am getting quite a bit of bloating though.
I want to make my own this time using your recipe and the empty Andro bottle. I am also going to make a 4-AD homebrew using you're ingredients.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. Great Board

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Number one..there is NO such thing as too much fina.

Number 2, if it is 35% absorption, then shoot for 70mg a day of fina, or 200 mg applied each day.

In terms of dissolving it, I like to stay around 35mg/ML but others may have different opinions.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
This is a board of honest answers without the shameless product plugs so here is my opinion...

If you want to decrease the skin irritation and DMSO stink go with a transdermal gel.

If you want maximum absorption when transdermally administering fina go with 50% DMSO and saran wrap.

I have posted a de-esterification for fina to make it better for transdermal application but some are reporting low yields (in the 50% range). Until I can tweak the recipe to make it a little more friendly I cannot recommend it in good faith. Sooo, with an esterfied molecule (such as fina) DMSO / saran wrap will get the most through...and cheaper.

Chemo

*SHAMELESS PRODUCT PLUG*
T-4 has 12 grams of 4-AD in a ready made DMSO mix for $28.50 ;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Yo, FishBonz, whats up dude?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yes we leave the shamless plugs for the other boards.heheheh. Talk to ya. Never TO much. Good one wardog...:D :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

If you want maximum absorption when transdermally administering fina go with 50% DMSO and saran wrap.

Chemo

Whats the saran wrap for...duhhh...I'm dumb:confused:

what a suprize :eek:

skazzel

Awards
I think some tren (fina) with TNE from synovex in the homebrew transdermal would be interesting :) I wonder how it would compare to a 1-test + 4ad combo? Fina is around $17/g though, with synovex coming in at about $5/g. Actually, TNE + 1-test might be the most interesting and cost-effective combo since fina has an ester (which may inhibit transdermal administration) and is so expensive.

Interesting alternatives for those who are sick of poking.

SteveDFW

Awards
Skazzel,

I am doing the fina (ester removed) and TNE Syn H special homebrew right now. Started 2 days ago and I am doing a two week cycle.

My previous 2 week cycle was fina only (with ester) and I gained 9 pounds.

I will update at the end of this cycle.

Also, my next 2 week cycle will be 1-test and Syn H.

skazzel

Awards
Steve,

Awesome, please post and let us know how it goes! Did you remove the ester from the tren using sodium hydroxide? Do you have any info on how the ester would inhibit transdermal absorption?

I really think the 1-test and TNE from synovex combo could be a killer since they are both real steroids and have no need for conversion. Also 1-test is very similar in effect to tren and 1/3 the price.

I take it you are doing the 2-week on / 2-week off cycling?

SteveDFW

Awards
Skazzel,

Yes, I did remove the ester using sodium hydroxide. I lost quite a bit of product though and I am working with BDC to see where I went wrong.

Yes, I am doing 2 week on (Tr &TNE) / 2 week off / 2 week on (1test & TNE) / 4-6 weeks off.

I will keep you posted

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I will add here that the recipe offered previously for removing the ester from fina is somewhat flawed. Most people that have tried it are reporting low yields (in the 50% range). There are others, like myself, that get 95% but we are the exception. For those that are interested in this procedure it is simply saponification (base catalyzed ester removal) with NaOH. I am reviewing several write-ups from bros that have tried it and hopefully there will be an improved method offered shortly.

Chemo

skazzel

Awards
BDC,

Awesome stuff. Most people doing transdermal fina are just crushing up the tabs. I bet you could get much better transdermal results by filtering the binders (methyl cellulose) and removing the ester.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established

I

What's the possibility of getting a premade mixture to that order
50%Dmso?

h19

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The reason for the 10% is to keep stench to i minimum. Basically zero. Any amout of above DMSO about 10% has been shown to make your breath stink and B.O.. But it would be best for absorption(50%)...Talk to ya

skazzel

Awards
Bro, 50% DMSO with saran wrap will give best transdermal absorption, but will kill your skin and make you stink! If you really want good "absorption"
, inject it!

steeledan

Awards
I will add here that the recipe offered previously for removing the ester from fina is somewhat flawed. Most people that have tried it are reporting low yields (in the 50% range). There are others, like myself, that get 95% but we are the exception. For those that are interested in this procedure it is simply saponification (base catalyzed ester removal) with NaOH. I am reviewing several write-ups from bros that have tried it and hopefully there will be an improved method offered shortly.

Chemo
Any luck finding an improved method for removing the ester from tren acetate?

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Number one..there is NO such thing as too much fina.

HAHAHHA Thats classic..

your testicles may not agree.....

GYM1

Awards
synovex>>>gyno

A transdermal with synovex doesnt the estrogen conversion thing become a problem again? Whiel on the subject . How about a brew with 2gr of fina and say 6 of synovex. What do you think?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
You remove the estrogen from the synovex bro. Estrogen aromitization does become an issue, just as it would with any testosterone product. Thats what armidex and femura are for.

priapis

Awards
Skazzel,

I am doing the fina (ester removed) and TNE Syn H special homebrew right now. Started 2 days ago and I am doing a two week cycle.

My previous 2 week cycle was fina only (with ester) and I gained 9 pounds.

I will update at the end of this cycle.

Also, my next 2 week cycle will be 1-test and Syn H.
why does anyone use the Synovex version which requires alot of work to remove estradiol, when the finaplix-H or TH is just as readily available? this isn't a knock, I'm new to fina and trying to learn.

hmale

Awards
Refrigeration with homebrew?

This may be a newbie question, but I am wondering if it is adviseable to refrigerate the homebrew/fina solution?

Thanks for the informative board!!

Cheers!

Marquis

Awards
why does anyone use the Synovex version which requires alot of work to remove estradiol, when the finaplix-H or TH is just as readily available?
They are different things. Finaplix-H or Component-TH are sources of tren acetate (or tren w/o ester if you saponify with NaOH).

Synovex-H is a source of testosterone (with or without ester, depending on how you do it).