Hey guys I,ve been out of the picture

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been a long time I took a couple years off and am just getting back into it. It sucks I can't lift anything and I'm getting old :rant: now they have outlawed the 4ad and 1test and I was wondering if there are any effective transdermals that can be easily attained. You guys have your finger on the pulse and have never steered me wrong.

Thanks

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
are any effective transdermals that can be easily attained.
What do you mean by easily? And do you mean legal or not :D. There are no ph/ps/gray area/anabolic dermal agents that I know of that are legal. Sorry

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
legal hormonal transdermals are non existent bro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I figured, what about alternatives are there any legal alternatives that are in any way effective.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yah I figured, what about alternatives are there any legal alternatives that are in any way effective.
finigenx if you don't want a methyl. Superdrol, Ergomax, Phera-Plex if you want a methyl

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would you rate the products for effectivenss vs the old 4ad 1test transdermal we used to know and love.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I havent used any of them DreamWeaver, but they seem to be quite effective. However, they also seem to negatively impact lipid and liver values quite a bit more than good 'ol 1-testosterone.

People have raved about phera-phlex delivering good results with little in the way of androgenic sides, but there hasnt been much in the way of bloodwork done to see exactly how its affecting the body.

There are, however, several natural supps that are showing great promise as anabolic aids. USP Labs CissusRX and PowerFULL and Desinger Supplement's NHA Stack (Activate and Rebound XT) - are showing good promise.

Check out the link in my sig.

While they are definitely not as effective as straight-up anabolics, these new supps dont shut you down and provide good gains provided youre getting enough good food, rest, etc.

BV

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah maybe that might be a better solution. I don't look forward to my nuts shrinking, all the anabolic products seem to have sides. Phera-Plex seems to have less but you still need to take a bunch of stuff to make sure your health doesn't go south.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Bro I think you would be best off getting your diet and training back in order, and employing some of the supplements mentioned above. When you're ready, test base is readily available and is probably the best and safest solution if your looking to do a cycle.

BV

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I wasn't planning on jumping into anything just doin the research. I have a ways to go b4 I would start spending money on supps. Diet is in order, the training is coming slowly. I will have to give it a few months.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yah I wasn't planning on jumping into anything just doin the research. I have a ways to go b4 I would start spending money on supps. Diet is in order, the training is coming slowly. I will have to give it a few months.
Good to see someone doing his research :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well at my age you've usually already learned the hard way.:blink: I guess I'll go over to the supps board and start asking some questions about some of the natural test boosters I've been reading about.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I have decided on a NHA stack for now, I was just wondering you guys say that a test base is a safer way to go if I want to do a cycle later. I have done some reading and it does seem like a good alternative.

Before I decide on what to use, I really have to consider my long term goals, there is no way I will be returning to the stage, I just can't hack the politics. I have always been able to put on weight so I can't see that as a priority. I think what I really want to focus more on getting and remaining lean and strong. I will probably want to remain in a fat burning mode for quite some time but would like to get back close to my former lifts. I know it takes time but at my age you are really fighting a uphill battle test wise. Any ideas are certainly appreciated. Is it still possible to attain premixed products somewhere (canada preferred) like we did in the old days or am I on my own.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
There's no more premixed products but you can still get T-Gel from customnutritionwarehouse and mix your powders with it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that's what I thought, well I'll see how the non hormonal solutions work for me maybe I don't have to go into this. I don't even know where to get the powders in Canada.

Red C

Awards
It is possible to get premixed transdermals still, havn't been on this board for a quite a while so I forget the rules, dont think i'm allowed to say where they can be obtained from am I?

djl

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have decided on a NHA stack for now, I was just wondering you guys say that a test base is a safer way to go if I want to do a cycle later. I have done some reading and it does seem like a good alternative.
NHA on sale.

If you're going to buy the NHA stack, that's a pretty good price!