Liquid test transdermal???
- 12-05-2005, 07:46 PM
- 12-05-2005, 08:57 PM
How would you measure it?
Most injectables have esters attatched making dermal delivery useless. TNE would be the only think I would think and why would you want to put a liquid concentration into a liquid carrier? I guess you could but it would be extremely weak and you would need ALOT of "injectable test", alot.
- 12-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Powder for the transdermals bro.. If you dont want to inject...... Waste of money to put your nice test in a transOriginally Posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger
12-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Thanxs for the information, I was just curious...
Similar Forum Threads
- By mauibuilt in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 06-19-2003, 04:38 PM
- By AlexParty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2003, 08:37 PM
- By bigjohn58 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-02-2003, 03:32 PM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-13-2003, 10:47 AM
- By ManBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2002, 07:16 PM