transdermal - test base or test prop?

E-Swift25

Awards
Which do you think is better suited to using as a transdermal? I may not have access to test base, so would prop be a good alternative. I was also considering NPP also. How would that go? Thanks

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-PROPIONATE
melting point= 247-252 F
molecular weight=344.50
rotation= +86 C=1 DIOXANE

TESTOSTERONE BASE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE
melting point= 310 F
molecular weight= 288.4
rotation= +102 degrees C=1 CHCL3

100mg of test Prop = ~ 83mg Test Base

Considering Test Prop MW is <400 should work. Don't go too high in concentration for best results.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
any other opinions on this? I am curious as well

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
i remember asking triceptor about this somewhere, just run a search.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Which do you think is better suited to using as a transdermal? I may not have access to test base, so would prop be a good alternative. I was also considering NPP also. How would that go? Thanks
I am unsure of the answer. I would add however that I believe removal of the ester from the test prop is a reasonably simple procedure that Chemo detailed in a post here.

mildain

Awards
On the topic of esters......

On the topid of esters I was wondering if it is necessary to remove the ester from Tren Acetate for transdermal application. I heard it is better for absorbtion, but that the difference it makes isn't much worth doing. Any info would be much appreciate for a newb like me.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is a lengthy thread here on the subject of tren as a transdermal. It I believe was the opinion of most that tren base is up to 20% more bioavailable as a transdermal than the acetate.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
go with the base.....it has a lower MW and will penetrate better. It shouldn't be a problem going 50-100mg/ML in T-gel. 100 may be a bit gritty.....you'll just have to experiment.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
test base is a better choice for a transdermal.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
On the topid of esters I was wondering if it is necessary to remove the ester from Tren Acetate for transdermal application. I heard it is better for absorbtion, but that the difference it makes isn't much worth doing. Any info would be much appreciate for a newb like me.
no. it is plausable and likely that the ester is cleaved by way of hydrolysis in the vehicle.. over what period of time is unknown. trenbolone acetate delivers very well in a transdermal. i have used rendered fina pellets and have had very good success but you should run tren with test. it will shut down endo test production quickly and if you run it with test I have found the side effects to me much less evident. tren only cycles are not enjoyable IMHO

mildain

Awards
Thanks alot everyone for info. I think I'll try using tren acetate for my first cycle with the phlojel. I got 100 g of phlojel coming soon and can't wait to try it out. I'll also stack it with some test base.

workingout22

Awards
im taking the prop but not having the best rusults

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
no. it is plausable and likely that the ester is cleaved by way of hydrolysis in the vehicle.. over what period of time is unknown. trenbolone acetate delivers very well in a transdermal. i have used rendered fina pellets and have had very good success but you should run tren with test. it will shut down endo test production quickly and if you run it with test I have found the side effects to me much less evident. tren only cycles are not enjoyable IMHO

Have you compared to using Tren base in a transdermal?