Application question??

1. Registered User

Application question??

I'm in the process of making 100mg/ml of test base and 100mg/ml of nandrolone base. I was going to apply 2mls of each daily.

My question is would you apply them both to the same area or apply them to different parts of the body.

Do you think by applying to the same bodypart they would compete for absoption?

2. Registered User

Apply them to different parts of the body. Not because they will compete but just because you would have better absorption if your application area is larger. If you want to apply both of them at the same time you can even mix them in the same bottle and apply the mixture on a larger application surface.
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by sir.kevin
    Apply them to different parts of the body. Not because they will compete but just because you would have better absorption if your application area is larger. If you want to apply both of them at the same time you can even mix them in the same bottle and apply the mixture on a larger application surface.

What he said
    •   

4. Registered User

Thanks guys.
  5. Radio Host
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by littlerunt
    I'm in the process of making 100mg/ml of test base and 100mg/ml of nandrolone base. I was going to apply 2mls of each daily.

My question is would you apply them both to the same area or apply them to different parts of the body.

Do you think by applying to the same bodypart they would compete for absoption?
    if you are using a gel vehicle 2ML should cover an area the size of the upper chest/clavicle. you can apply them both to the same area. you may even want to consider combining the two so you have a 50/50 per ML ratio if that is more convenient than compounding 2 batches. you should however rotate application areas. this will yield ~15% greater delivery. Day 1: AM - upper chest PM - upper abdomen, Day 2: AM inner upper arms PM - Shoulders, Day 3: AM - upper abdomen PM - quads, etc... you get the idea... don't apply to any area twice in the same day...
  6. Registered User

I don't really agree with upper abdomen as application surface. In my opinion The "skin" is not thin enough to have a good systemic delivery.
  7. Radio Host
    Board Sponsor

I don't really agree with upper abdomen as application surface. In my opinion The "skin" is not thin enough to have a good systemic delivery.
    systemic delivery depends more on vascular density of the applied area
  8. Registered User

Right but the product has to go trough the skin first. And the thinner the skin the better, like inner side of the arms, behind the knees, on the clavicles etc...
  9. Radio Host
    Board Sponsor

Right but the product has to go trough the skin first. And the thinner the skin the better, like inner side of the arms, behind the knees, on the clavicles etc...
    yes you are correct. more subcutaneous fat will impede delivery. most people tend to have thinner skin on the upper abdomen, however, if you carry a large amount of subcutaneous fat in the upper abs then you should choose another aplication site.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by triceptor
    most people tend to have thinner skin on the upper abdomen.
    Even these people have their inner arm skin thinner than their abdomen. But if they estimate their abdomen skin to be thin enough for dermal application, then why not. It's always better to have additional application surface.
  11. Registered User

Thanks for the replies fella's.

I will rotate the area of application. I was just going to rotate between biceps, triceps and delts to see if I get some site specific growth.

But you are all talking about applying it to the thinnest skin. Can you give me 4 sites which have generally the thinnest skin?

1- inner upper arms
    2- behind knees
    3 ?
    4 ?

thanks
    LR
  12. Radio Host
    Board Sponsor

Thanks for the replies fella's.

I will rotate the area of application. I was just going to rotate between biceps, triceps and delts to see if I get some site specific growth.

But you are all talking about applying it to the thinnest skin. Can you give me 4 sites which have generally the thinnest skin?

1- inner upper arms
    2- behind knees
    3 ?
    4 ?

thanks
    LR
    everyone is different, but as a rule - upper chest / clavicle area, upper abdomen, quads, inner upper arms, underside of wrists - thats a lot of surface area.

I'm not a fan of the behind-the-knees applications unless you can apply and then lay still for around an hour...
  13. Registered User

everyone is different, but as a rule - upper chest / clavicle area, upper abdomen, quads, inner upper arms, underside of wrists - thats a lot of surface area.

I'm not a fan of the behind-the-knees applications unless you can apply and then lay still for around an hour...
    OK tri I'll use those sites thanks.

Also any part of the quad will do?
  14. Radio Host
    Board Sponsor

OK tri I'll use those sites thanks.

Also any part of the quad will do?
    the whole front area from knee up to hip (stay away from the family jewels) and sides as well. This area is very vascular.
  15. Registered User

the whole front area from knee up to hip (stay away from the family jewels) and sides as well. This area is very vascular.

thanks for your help triceptor.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androgel 1.62 applications questions
    By chedapalooza in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2012, 10:53 AM
  2. Androgel application question
    By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 05:41 PM