Methyltrienolone trans-D

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Im contemplating taking some liquid methly-trien (methly tren: 200mcgs/ml) and adding adding 20% DMSO, + isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, and ocytly salicylate. Seeing as how the oral use of this compound has given it a reputation of legendary hepatotoxicity, I figured someone out there must have thought of this allready. Anyone have any thoughts on this idea. I havent bought the stuff yet so just lookin for some feedback.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This is a methyl compund for a good reason, you'll get much better absorption through an oral solution and good luck if you decide to use it.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Well, if it's not going to be any better trans-D, I probably wont use it. The source I was looking at had it at 200mcg's/ml, and could potentialy be dosed at as low as 4mcgs..... But.... One of the homebrewers on this board reported juandice in just a week and a half at miniscule doses (orally). I dont know the exact dose he used, but it was small. So since I have other stuff to play with, I think I'll just save my money. Thanks for the input.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Well, if it's not going to be any better trans-D, I probably wont use it. The source I was looking at had it at 200mcg's/ml, and could potentialy be dosed at as low as 4mcgs..... But.... One of the homebrewers on this board reported juandice in just a week and a half at miniscule doses (orally). I dont know the exact dose he used, but it was small. So since I have other stuff to play with, I think I'll just save my money. Thanks for the input.
transdermal delivery avoids first pass liver degradation, however, the compound will meet your liver on the next go around. IMHO, I would not use this compound in a transdermal or oral.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
triceptor Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn

transdermal delivery avoids first pass liver degradation, however, the compound will meet your liver on the next go around. IMHO, I would not use this compound in a transdermal or oral.

Could you post a link illistrating t/d delivery with a methyl "avoiding" first by-pass please? Thanks.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
triceptor Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn

Could you post a link illistrating t/d delivery with a methyl "avoiding" first by-pass please? Thanks.
I have no link per se. it is understood that oral administration of any drug is subjected to first-pass liver degradation. If you pin or deliver via transdermal delivery, this first-pass is avoided. As it is implied, first-pass occurs when delivered through the digestive track, ther are additional attempts made by the liver to continue to degrade and remove the drug from the system. This is the reason for methylation in the first place.. to avoid the breakdown through orally administered first pass liver degredation.. and to have more of the drug be bioavailable... therefor making an orally delivered drug similar in effectiveness to an injected drug. this methylation is alos the reason orally delivered AAS are so tough on the liver.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Alchemist11 Anabolics 117
Anabolics 32
Tuffguy80 Anabolics 9
xFRACTION Cycle Logs 105