white clumps in carrier - AnabolicMinds.com

white clumps in carrier

  1. New Member
    k man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    white clumps in carrier


    mixed up 15g of test base in 240ml of penertrate but i can see white clumps which float to bottom of jar

    how can i get it desolved proper ?

  2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27395

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by k man
    mixed up 15g of test base in 240ml of penertrate but i can see white clumps which float to bottom of jar

    how can i get it desolved proper ?
    Did you heat it? Have you tried putting a marble in it?
  3. New Member
    k man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Did you heat it? Have you tried putting a marble in it?
    tried placing the bottles in hot water for a while no joy thou

    not tried a marble yet

    could i use a metal bolt ?
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    diamonddave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    839
    Rep Power
    11432

    Reputation

    Sounds like you dumped all the powder in at once. Hmmm... maybe a hand mixer? A search before jumping in would have proven helpful here.

    Penetrate Success

    dd
  5. New Member
    k man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    Sounds like you dumped all the powder in at once. Hmmm... maybe a hand mixer? A search before jumping in would have proven helpful here.

    Penetrate Success

    dd
    ok so i should of searched that but i tried couldnt find anything like what was said in that thread but i know now

    anyways i added 5 g at a time then shaked inbetween

    the EQ is nearly fully desolved but the test isnt

    what would you recommend i should do to desolve it

    could i try the microwave 10 to 12 secs ?
  6. New Member
    k man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    ok so when ppl say heat it up is that with the hormone in solution or just the solution on its own?
  7. Board Supporter
    diamonddave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    839
    Rep Power
    11432

    Reputation

    It's too late to warm it up without the powder right? Just don't overheat it, it may damage the compound. Put a pan of water on the stove, heat it until litle bubbles begin to form on the bottom of the pan, but don't let it get to a full boil, remove the pan from the burner, then put your bottle of carrier in the water for about 10 minutes. Then try the marble/ball-bearing trick, or the hand mixer. Do you have one of those long, single high-speed bladed, hand mixers? I think that would do it.

    dd
  8. New Member
    k man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    It's too late to warm it up without the powder right? Just don't overheat it, it may damage the compound. Put a pan of water on the stove, heat it until litle bubbles begin to form on the bottom of the pan, but don't let it get to a full boil, remove the pan from the burner, then put your bottle of carrier in the water for about 10 minutes. Then try the marble/ball-bearing trick, or the hand mixer. Do you have one of those long, single high-speed bladed, hand mixers? I think that would do it.

    dd
    thanks for the advice bro i will give that a go , good job i have plenty of powder LOL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 12:13 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 12:54 AM
  3. white flakes in liquinolva
    By tango in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 01:15 PM
  4. breaking up clumps in CEE
    By TNASTYII in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in