white clumps in carrier

k man

Awards
mixed up 15g of test base in 240ml of penertrate but i can see white clumps which float to bottom of jar

how can i get it desolved proper ?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
mixed up 15g of test base in 240ml of penertrate but i can see white clumps which float to bottom of jar

how can i get it desolved proper ?
Did you heat it? Have you tried putting a marble in it?

k man

Awards
Sounds like you dumped all the powder in at once. Hmmm... maybe a hand mixer? A search before jumping in would have proven helpful here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/23326-penetrate-success.html?highlight=penetrate

dd
ok so i should of searched that but i tried couldnt find anything like what was said in that thread but i know now

anyways i added 5 g at a time then shaked inbetween

the EQ is nearly fully desolved but the test isnt

what would you recommend i should do to desolve it

could i try the microwave 10 to 12 secs ?

k man

Awards
ok so when ppl say heat it up is that with the hormone in solution or just the solution on its own?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's too late to warm it up without the powder right? Just don't overheat it, it may damage the compound. Put a pan of water on the stove, heat it until litle bubbles begin to form on the bottom of the pan, but don't let it get to a full boil, remove the pan from the burner, then put your bottle of carrier in the water for about 10 minutes. Then try the marble/ball-bearing trick, or the hand mixer. Do you have one of those long, single high-speed bladed, hand mixers? I think that would do it.

dd

k man

Awards
It's too late to warm it up without the powder right? Just don't overheat it, it may damage the compound. Put a pan of water on the stove, heat it until litle bubbles begin to form on the bottom of the pan, but don't let it get to a full boil, remove the pan from the burner, then put your bottle of carrier in the water for about 10 minutes. Then try the marble/ball-bearing trick, or the hand mixer. Do you have one of those long, single high-speed bladed, hand mixers? I think that would do it.

dd
thanks for the advice bro i will give that a go , good job i have plenty of powder LOL