Awards
Guys can you please give me some advise as my maths is rubbish LOL

iv got my carrier which is 240ml per bottle

it is also 0.5ml per squirt

i want to make test base in one and a

i also want bold base in the other

so this is were im confused

how much mg/ml is 1 squirt ?

how many grams of powder will i need to add so i get 200mg/ml ?

thanks for any help

idealy i want to be getting the same as if i was pinning 500mg ew test and 600mg ew bold

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which carrier do you have? Yu can't dissolve enough powder in any of the liquid carrier to have 200mg/ml. But let's suppose that you can dissolve that much powder, in that case you need to add 48gr of powder in each 240ml bottle to have 200mg/ml.
I suggest you add like 12-18gr of powder per 240ml of carrier to have 50-75mg/ml.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First, to get 200mg/ml you would have to add 48g powder to 240ml of carrier. I don't think that's possible.
The mg/ml is solely based on how much powder you dissolve into the carrier. So, if you dissolved 240mg of powder into 240ml of carrier, you would get 1mg/ml. 2.4g powder would be 10mg/ml. 24g powder = 100mg/ml, and so on. The carriers I'm familiar with will hold 10-15g of powder in 240ml, so you will need a lot more carrier than you were probably expecting.

Forget the squirt thing. For accurate dosing use an oral syringe to draw and measure your application.

Hope this helps some.
dd

k man

Awards
Which carrier do you have? Yu can't dissolve enough powder in any of the liquid carrier to have 200mg/ml. But let's suppose that you can dissolve that much powder, in that case you need to add 48gr of powder in each 240ml bottle to have 200mg/ml.
I suggest you add like 12-18gr of powder per 240ml of carrier to have 50-75mg/ml.
ok iv got the penertrate stuff

so if i go 12 g of powder per bottle 240ml

that will be 50mg/ml so i could use 100mg twice a day to get 200mg ed

1400 mg ew so im looking at somewere in the regaion of 500mg test absorbed per week ?

k man

Awards
First, to get 200mg/ml you would have to add 48g powder to 240ml of carrier. I don't think that's possible.
The mg/ml is solely based on how much powder you dissolve into the carrier. So, if you dissolved 240mg of powder into 240ml of carrier, you would get 1mg/ml. 2.4g powder would be 10mg/ml. 24g powder = 100mg/ml, and so on. The carriers I'm familiar with will hold 10-15g of powder in 240ml, so you will need a lot more carrier than you were probably expecting.

Forget the squirt thing. For accurate dosing use an oral syringe to draw and measure your application.

Hope this helps some.
dd
thanks bro i think a 60ml syringe would be a good idea

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
60mL????? You need to measure out 2mL to get your 100mg dose.