phlo gel

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.85%

phlo gel

can phlo gel be used for a transdermal carrier for test base and eq base ?

how much would i need to use ?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Phlojel feedback?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/trans...-possible.html

Read these two threads. They should help out greatly.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.85%

top man thanks for the links
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.67%

as someone who doesnt want to pin- a very interesting subject-cheers mate
  5. Radio Host

test base works well in PhloJel Ultra. If you compound it at 100mg/ml you should not need to use any solvent. The key is to make sure that your powder is as fine as possible. No conglomeration. Use a mortar and peslte to triturate the powder first. Then use a geometric dilution process by adding the smallest amount of PhloJel Ultra possible and blend it with the powder. Then gradually add the balance of PhloJel Ultra continuing to compound it till it is thoroughly blended. If you take care to get the powder as fine as possible you will have good drug delivery. Also rotating application sites has shown to increase delivery by as much as 10%. This is nt due to skin drying as is with alcohol based vehicles, but instead, due to loading the dermis with drug which is slowely leached into the blood stream. The skin has a saturation point and applying to the same area continously will cause more of the drug to remain on the skin awating to pass through the startum corneum as the dermis will allow. I loke to apply to the upper chest / shoulders - upper abdomen - inner upper and outer arms - quads / hams. Underside of wrist/forearms are good to so long as there is no chance that they will come in contact with other.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.85%

Quote Originally Posted by triceptor
    test base works well in PhloJel Ultra. If you compound it at 100mg/ml you should not need to use any solvent. The key is to make sure that your powder is as fine as possible. No conglomeration. Use a mortar and peslte to triturate the powder first. Then use a geometric dilution process by adding the smallest amount of PhloJel Ultra possible and blend it with the powder. Then gradually add the balance of PhloJel Ultra continuing to compound it till it is thoroughly blended. If you take care to get the powder as fine as possible you will have good drug delivery. Also rotating application sites has shown to increase delivery by as much as 10%. This is nt due to skin drying as is with alcohol based vehicles, but instead, due to loading the dermis with drug which is slowely leached into the blood stream. The skin has a saturation point and applying to the same area continously will cause more of the drug to remain on the skin awating to pass through the startum corneum as the dermis will allow. I loke to apply to the upper chest / shoulders - upper abdomen - inner upper and outer arms - quads / hams. Underside of wrist/forearms are good to so long as there is no chance that they will come in contact with other.
    thanks for the advice bro
  7. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

Quote Originally Posted by triceptor

Say I want to mix 6 grams of test base in phlojel u, I would get the powder as fine as possible and then add the phlojel u to eventually make it 150mg/ml...which would be 20ml of phlojel...do I need to add anything else or is that it...am I on the right track here..just don't want to mess this up when I decide to do it.
  8. Radio Host

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Say I want to mix 6 grams of test base in phlojel u, I would get the powder as fine as possible and then add the phlojel u to eventually make it 150mg/ml...which would be 20ml of phlojel...do I need to add anything else or is that it...am I on the right track here..just don't want to mess this up when I decide to do it.
    pretty much the answer to your question here...... 6week dermal/oral begins
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.15%

I put some phlojel on my whole wheat pancakes this morning I like the stuff so much......

Joking! Don't try it kiddies............
  10. Radio Host

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    I put some phlojel on my whole wheat pancakes this morning I like the stuff so much......

Joking! Don't try it kiddies............
    mix it with your syrup. pour the syrup on top of the pancake stack..... and like magic... a few moments later all of the syrup will be beneath the pancake stack...

trans-pancake delivery

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-Gel
    By lbm4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 12:16 PM
  2. Molecular Nutrition's 4-AD Ether gels
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 01:49 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 11:12 PM