phlo gel

k man

Awards
can phlo gel be used for a transdermal carrier for test base and eq base ?

how much would i need to use ?

crazycal

Awards
as someone who doesnt want to pin- a very interesting subject-cheers mate:cheers:

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
test base works well in PhloJel Ultra. If you compound it at 100mg/ml you should not need to use any solvent. The key is to make sure that your powder is as fine as possible. No conglomeration. Use a mortar and peslte to triturate the powder first. Then use a geometric dilution process by adding the smallest amount of PhloJel Ultra possible and blend it with the powder. Then gradually add the balance of PhloJel Ultra continuing to compound it till it is thoroughly blended. If you take care to get the powder as fine as possible you will have good drug delivery. Also rotating application sites has shown to increase delivery by as much as 10%. This is nt due to skin drying as is with alcohol based vehicles, but instead, due to loading the dermis with drug which is slowely leached into the blood stream. The skin has a saturation point and applying to the same area continously will cause more of the drug to remain on the skin awating to pass through the startum corneum as the dermis will allow. I loke to apply to the upper chest / shoulders - upper abdomen - inner upper and outer arms - quads / hams. Underside of wrist/forearms are good to so long as there is no chance that they will come in contact with other.

k man

Awards
test base works well in PhloJel Ultra. If you compound it at 100mg/ml you should not need to use any solvent. The key is to make sure that your powder is as fine as possible. No conglomeration. Use a mortar and peslte to triturate the powder first. Then use a geometric dilution process by adding the smallest amount of PhloJel Ultra possible and blend it with the powder. Then gradually add the balance of PhloJel Ultra continuing to compound it till it is thoroughly blended. If you take care to get the powder as fine as possible you will have good drug delivery. Also rotating application sites has shown to increase delivery by as much as 10%. This is nt due to skin drying as is with alcohol based vehicles, but instead, due to loading the dermis with drug which is slowely leached into the blood stream. The skin has a saturation point and applying to the same area continously will cause more of the drug to remain on the skin awating to pass through the startum corneum as the dermis will allow. I loke to apply to the upper chest / shoulders - upper abdomen - inner upper and outer arms - quads / hams. Underside of wrist/forearms are good to so long as there is no chance that they will come in contact with other.
thanks for the advice bro :thumbsup:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established

Say I want to mix 6 grams of test base in phlojel u, I would get the powder as fine as possible and then add the phlojel u to eventually make it 150mg/ml...which would be 20ml of phlojel...do I need to add anything else or is that it...am I on the right track here..just don't want to mess this up when I decide to do it.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Say I want to mix 6 grams of test base in phlojel u, I would get the powder as fine as possible and then add the phlojel u to eventually make it 150mg/ml...which would be 20ml of phlojel...do I need to add anything else or is that it...am I on the right track here..just don't want to mess this up when I decide to do it.
pretty much the answer to your question here...... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/398335-post123.html

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I put some phlojel on my whole wheat pancakes this morning I like the stuff so much......

Joking! Don't try it kiddies............

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
I put some phlojel on my whole wheat pancakes this morning I like the stuff so much......

Joking! Don't try it kiddies............
mix it with your syrup. pour the syrup on top of the pancake stack..... and like magic... a few moments later all of the syrup will be beneath the pancake stack...

trans-pancake delivery :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Recipes 3
35 and Older 8
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 7
KBD Anabolics 21