- 10-06-2005, 06:20 PM
- 10-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Do you mean as in how quick will I see the effects or how quick it dries up etc. ? I personally noticed a difference after 1.5-2 weeks but I've never used DHEA
- 10-08-2005, 01:52 PM
It depends on the carrier. Using my own homebrew, I ususally feel the mental effects of DHEA within about a half hour when administered transdermally.
10-10-2005, 06:27 PM
Thanks Bow, but I was wondering as to how long it takes to dry. I use it on my forearms and I am afraid to touch my gf because she may get some on her.
10-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Ahh, got it. Don't really know because I have never used penetrate. However, I believe penetrate has prop glycol, which is very oily and takes a long time to dry. I would guess that it takes a good ten minutes to completely dry.Originally Posted by WittyName
10-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2012, 05:27 PM
- By 88wheelie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2004, 01:56 PM
- By Big Masa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2004, 09:58 PM
- By witchdawg7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2003, 05:05 PM
- By dodgeee-O in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2003, 09:18 AM