Absorption

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for transdermal absorption to take place? I am using Pentrate and 6 grams of DHEA- 6 squirts in total which I believe is 300mgs. Thanks- Witty

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean as in how quick will I see the effects or how quick it dries up etc. ? I personally noticed a difference after 1.5-2 weeks but I've never used DHEA

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
It depends on the carrier. Using my own homebrew, I ususally feel the mental effects of DHEA within about a half hour when administered transdermally.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bow, but I was wondering as to how long it takes to dry. I use it on my forearms and I am afraid to touch my gf because she may get some on her.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bow, but I was wondering as to how long it takes to dry. I use it on my forearms and I am afraid to touch my gf because she may get some on her.
Ahh, got it. Don't really know because I have never used penetrate. However, I believe penetrate has prop glycol, which is very oily and takes a long time to dry. I would guess that it takes a good ten minutes to completely dry.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bow, BTW I am really liking the trans DHEA, I will never run DHEA orally again. :)