Absorption

1. Absorption

How long does it take for transdermal absorption to take place? I am using Pentrate and 6 grams of DHEA- 6 squirts in total which I believe is 300mgs. Thanks- Witty

2. Do you mean as in how quick will I see the effects or how quick it dries up etc. ? I personally noticed a difference after 1.5-2 weeks but I've never used DHEA

3. It depends on the carrier. Using my own homebrew, I ususally feel the mental effects of DHEA within about a half hour when administered transdermally.
    •   

4. Thanks Bow, but I was wondering as to how long it takes to dry. I use it on my forearms and I am afraid to touch my gf because she may get some on her.

5. Quote Originally Posted by WittyName
    Thanks Bow, but I was wondering as to how long it takes to dry. I use it on my forearms and I am afraid to touch my gf because she may get some on her.
    Ahh, got it. Don't really know because I have never used penetrate. However, I believe penetrate has prop glycol, which is very oily and takes a long time to dry. I would guess that it takes a good ten minutes to completely dry.

6. Thanks Bow, BTW I am really liking the trans DHEA, I will never run DHEA orally again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Derma-Roller for increased absorption?
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 04:27 PM
  2. Improved fina absorption
    By 88wheelie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2004, 12:56 PM
  3. Absorption Enhancer for Orals
    By Big Masa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2004, 08:58 PM
  4. Absorption rate 4AD Transdermal to 4AD Oral