Just a thought

1. Arrow Just a thought

Oral deca tabs: With the release of the new "ether" esters, we have developed an effective oral deca tab. We have developed a micronized version of this product implementing a purer ether without compromising the stability of the product. This product contains a stable 19-dione delivery system, as well as all the ingredients responsible for the vetrinary steroid "kynosylans" myostatin inhibitors

Do these actually have deca in them? I dont think so but if theydo could they be broken down in a kit like the fina?

peace.

btw it is at researchkits.com

2. Haven't seen it yet.. But i think if its oral it would be not good. You would be better off going with transdermal nor product.... Talk to ya..

3. anyone who compares PHs to AAS..is simply a scam waiting to happen. I would watch my wallet and wait for feedback on these "wonder" pills
    •   

4. If it is an oral, then why do you want to go through the trouble of making it into an injectable?...isnt that what Deca and Durabolin are for?
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just a thought
    By bulls**t in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 01:57 PM
  2. Just a thought?
    By Chewster in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 08:32 PM
  3. Just a thought
    By Stinger124 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 01:01 AM
  4. Just a thought...
    By Caligula in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 03:49 PM
  5. Just a thought/ Question on 4AD and M1T.
    By friction515 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 01:01 PM