Just a thought
- 03-18-2003, 10:49 PM
Just a thought
Oral deca tabs: With the release of the new "ether" esters, we have developed an effective oral deca tab. We have developed a micronized version of this product implementing a purer ether without compromising the stability of the product. This product contains a stable 19-dione delivery system, as well as all the ingredients responsible for the vetrinary steroid "kynosylans" myostatin inhibitors
Do these actually have deca in them? I dont think so but if theydo could they be broken down in a kit like the fina?
btw it is at researchkits.com
- 03-19-2003, 11:14 AM
Haven't seen it yet.. But i think if its oral it would be not good. You would be better off going with transdermal nor product.... Talk to ya..
03-19-2003, 11:26 PM
anyone who compares PHs to AAS..is simply a scam waiting to happen. I would watch my wallet and wait for feedback on these "wonder" pills
03-20-2003, 10:50 PM
If it is an oral, then why do you want to go through the trouble of making it into an injectable?...isnt that what Deca and Durabolin are for?
Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bulls**t in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2006, 01:57 PM
- By Chewster in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2006, 08:32 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 03-05-2006, 01:01 AM
- By Caligula in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2004, 03:49 PM
- By friction515 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2004, 01:01 PM