Absorbtion rate of phlogel?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.25%

Absorbtion rate of phlogel?

whats up guys, i am a newbie to the transdermal world. I am planning a similiar cycle to that of sportnvolcom's. I am going to do 200mg of bold base and 200mg of test base for 10 weeks, followed by 8 weeks of Var. I was just wondering what absorption rate i can count on, if i am taking 1400mg of each compound a week can i expect somewhere between 30 - 40% absorption rate with the phlogel? I will be adding isoa 70% to the mix to help it along as well. Can some one help me guesstimate what rate i'm looking at here. Thanks guys!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Nikdawg
    whats up guys, i am a newbie to the transdermal world. I am planning a similiar cycle to that of sportnvolcom's. I am going to do 200mg of bold base and 200mg of test base for 10 weeks, followed by 8 weeks of Var. I was just wondering what absorption rate i can count on, if i am taking 1400mg of each compound a week can i expect somewhere between 30 - 40% absorption rate with the phlogel? I will be adding isoa 70% to the mix to help it along as well. Can some one help me guesstimate what rate i'm looking at here. Thanks guys!
    30% sounds about right. I wouldn't add iso alc to the mix though because this can hinder the absorbtion rate of the phlogel. Along a similar line of thinking, you can prep your skin with the iso and a towel, wait till it dries, than apply the Phlogel.

BTW, use 91% iso or better yet get some Everclear, which is 95% ethyl alc.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Nevada
    30% sounds about right. I wouldn't add iso alc to the mix though because this can hinder the absorbtion rate of the phlogel. Along a similar line of thinking, you can prep your skin with the iso and a towel, wait till it dries, than apply the Phlogel.

BTW, use 91% iso or better yet get some Everclear, which is 95% ethyl alc.
    thanks for the reply, thats what i was wondering about, so everclear would work better. ANd use that to prep my skin, or use everclear in the powder after i grind it up, before adding the phlogel! thanks! So 30% huh, will the everclear help that out any. I heard everclear or isoa, or even dsmo, can get the absorption rate to around 40% + . thanks for the feedback!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.44%

thanks for the reply, thats what i was wondering about, so everclear would work better. ANd use that to prep my skin, or use everclear in the powder after i grind it up, before adding the phlogel! thanks! So 30% huh, will the everclear help that out any. I heard everclear or isoa, or even dsmo, can get the absorption rate to around 40% + . thanks for the feedback!
    You can use just enough EC to make a smooth paste out of your powders before adding it to the phlogel. Add a little at a time until it is the consistency of wet plaster.

Use the iso to prep the skin. Good luck and tell me how it works out.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.25%

You can use just enough EC to make a smooth paste out of your powders before adding it to the phlogel. Add a little at a time until it is the consistency of wet plaster.

Use the iso to prep the skin. Good luck and tell me how it works out.
    thanks for your help bro, i'll keep you posted. Thanks again!
    One more questions how much powder can one ml of phlogel handle, 150, 200mg. Thanks!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.44%

thanks for your help bro, i'll keep you posted. Thanks again!
    One more questions how much powder can one ml of phlogel handle, 150, 200mg. Thanks!
    200mg powder/ml Phlogel I believe.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.15%

200mg powder/ml Phlogel I believe.

You won't get bold base to 200mg without solvents, hell even 100mg with bold is a stretch. Test maxes out at about 150mg/ml sans solvents. I wouldn't go over 100 personally. If you want higher concentrations do a search here. There is a recipe that uses olive oil and plogel for 200mg/ml test base.

For bold I did 10% DMSO and dissolved the bold in that first then added the phlogel. For 100mg/ml smooth as a baby's butt.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.25%

if i have 250 grams of phlogel what does that come to in ml. I plan on using 2.5 ml of phlogel a day so i just want to make sure i have enough to cover my 70 day cycle. I thought i read that 1.05 grams of phlogel is equlivant to 1ml of phlogel. Is that correct. Or how would i calculate this. Thanks guys!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.25%

Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    You won't get bold base to 200mg without solvents, hell even 100mg with bold is a stretch. Test maxes out at about 150mg/ml sans solvents. I wouldn't go over 100 personally. If you want higher concentrations do a search here. There is a recipe that uses olive oil and plogel for 200mg/ml test base.

For bold I did 10% DMSO and dissolved the bold in that first then added the phlogel. For 100mg/ml smooth as a baby's butt.
    Also i am thinkin fo doin the recipe for the test base and olive oil, but as far as the bold, you mentioned you used 10% DMSO, than added the phlogel for 100mg/ml, i need 175mg, so what would i need to up the ml of pholgel to, and could you elaborate on the DMSO. Is the 10% the concentrate of the DMSO, and how much of the DMSO did you dissolve in your powder before adding the phlo. Thanks for your help!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.15%

Also i am thinkin fo doin the recipe for the test base and olive oil, but as far as the bold, you mentioned you used 10% DMSO, than added the phlogel for 100mg/ml, i need 175mg, so what would i need to up the ml of pholgel to, and could you elaborate on the DMSO. Is the 10% the concentrate of the DMSO, and how much of the DMSO did you dissolve in your powder before adding the phlo. Thanks for your help!
    I used 100% DMSO at a final concentration in the phlogel of 10%. If you want 175mg you just have to apply 1.75 ml each day.

Example to make a 100mg/ml I did the following

dissolve 10g bold in 10ml of DMSO then aded that to ~80ml Phlogel.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.25%

Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    I used 100% DMSO at a final concentration in the phlogel of 10%. If you want 175mg you just have to apply 1.75 ml each day.

Example to make a 100mg/ml I did the following

dissolve 10g bold in 10ml of DMSO then aded that to ~80ml Phlogel.
    Could u also use the olive oil recipe for the bold, or do you think that the DMSO recipe works best for the bold. Also once you make this batch of dermal, what do you store it in? Thanks! this question is for the tes base as well, once you have the batch of olive oil and test, what do you store it in?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.15%

Could u also use the olive oil recipe for the bold, or do you think that the DMSO recipe works best for the bold. Also once you make this batch of dermal, what do you store it in? Thanks! this question is for the tes base as well, once you have the batch of olive oil and test, what do you store it in?
    momod tried the olive oil thing with the bold and it was gritty.

I store mine in an old hair gel container but anything should be fine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My rate of strength increase...fast, slow, average?
    By cpa5oh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 05:46 PM
  2. conversion rate of 1,4 andro
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 10:25 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 01:28 AM
  4. Absorbtion Rate
    By nozzi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1