Seeking Proviron to Transdermal Advice!

azimuth

Awards
Hi all:)
Just wondering if anyone has a tried & true method, or some good advice, concerning making a transdermal from Proviron tablets?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but I think you'd be better off just taking the tablets.

scarfacebling

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has a tried & true method, or some good advice, concerning making a transdermal from Proviron tablets?

what would be the purpose of this?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well if you really really wanted to you could but why? The only thing you would accomplish is having to use 5 times as much

azimuth

Awards
Well the information direct from Schering says -

"The absolute bioavailability of mesterolone is about 3 % of the oral dose"
so I don't see how you could do much worse in terms of availability!
The main reason I asked is dihydrotestosterone gel is almost impossible
to come by here (Australia) and I wanted a direct transdermal to treat gyno.
Also, after realising that I'm only effectively getting 0.75mg from each 25mg
Proviron tablet I thought - what have I got to lose!!
I suppose I could shove it where the sun don't shine.

Tiftan090

Awards
Thats very interesting. It means that if you take 50mg of proviron a day, it would work out to 10.5mg a week that you are actually getting. Now, people speculate that proviron cypionate should have a potency similar to drostanolone propionate (masteron), and people commonly take 200mg a week of masteron. That would be like taking 40 25mg proviron tablets a day.

Tiftan090

Awards
I think it would have to be more potent than masteron because the 1methylation would make it go further.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I would also think that it had better oral availability. I know primo is also a 1-alpha-Methyl. It's MW is <400 so it would work in a transdermal.

Here's what we are talking about:
Mesterolone [USAN:BAN:INN]
RN: 1424-00-6
MW: 304.471 <!-- START TEXT LAYOUT =================================================--><TABLE cellPadding=8 width="100%" summary="table contains content" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodytext vAlign=top align=middle>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>