Transdermal DHEA recipe

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
So I've been reading about how some are using Dhea transdermally. If you were to use penetrate 8 oz., how much Dhea powder would you you add? What would the dose be? They say on the bottle, 1 spray is .5 ml. I did the conversion from Ozs. to mls. and it's 1 0z. = 29.6 mls. At 40 mg of a ml, it comes out to like 1.2 grams of powder an oz. So 10 sprays should give you 200 mg transdermally?

Can someone tell me if this correct?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This was posted by Bow

The transdermal consists of:

10% DMSO
15% d-limonene
30% isopropyl myristate
5% octyl salicylate
10% oleic acid
10% propylene glycol
20% di water

The trick is getting the 6-OXO into solution. I’ll give my method for making a 100 ml batch. First, measure out 10 ml’s of DMSO to a clean pyrex container. Dissolve 70 mg’s of 6-OXO in the DMSO only. This will take a while (probably 1-2 hours), but it will dissolve completely. Add the 15 ml’s d-limonene and mix. Again, everything should mix and stay in solution. Next add the IPM, OS, OA and PG. Heat over a stove (med-low heat) and add 2.5 grams of 7-OXO dhea and 2.5 grams of dhea. Stir until everything is in solution. Finally, add 20 ml’s of di water and stir while cooling. You will notice that the solution will begin to gel immediately. Add to a 4 oz bottle with a pump similar to the one used for t-gel. Adding to the bottle can be a bitch as the carrier forms a relatively thick gel.

At a dose of 8 ml’s per day (divided between two 4 ml-doses/day), you get 200 mg’s 7-OXO dhea, 200 mg’s dhea and 56 mg’s of 6-OXO. I originally started a 300 mg’s of dhea and 100 mg’s of 7-OXO, but switched to the 200/200 dosing protocol and really liked it. Play with the ratio of dhea/7-OXO-dhea and find what works for you. If you run this, let me know what you think. I’m really curious to know what others think of this for PCT. I don’t think you’ll be at all disappointed with the results.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've been reading about how some are using Dhea transdermally. If you were to use penetrate 8 oz., how much Dhea powder would you you add? What would the dose be? They say on the bottle, 1 spray is .5 ml. I did the conversion from Ozs. to mls. and it's 1 0z. = 29.6 mls. At 40 mg of a ml, it comes out to like 1.2 grams of powder an oz. So 10 sprays should give you 200 mg transdermally?

This is correct. But you can add 3 grams per 4Oz (1/2 bottle) or 6 grams in the bottle, and you will have a dosage of 50mg/ml. In other word 100mg/2 sprays (if each spray is 0.5ml).

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
This is correct. But you can add 3 grams per 4Oz (1/2 bottle) or 6 grams in the bottle, and you will have a dosage of 50mg/ml. In other word 100mg/2 sprays (if each spray is 0.5ml).
I was going to just buy Metacort but I think I will probably go with the 8oz. mixture of Dhea/7-oxo Dhea at 6 grams each. Thanks for your help.

I'll be making Bow's recipe the next time around.

The Doberman

Awards
Interesting. Could this be of benefit to anyone, or just older folks who's DHEA is low?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA can be of benefit during PCT. There are several good posts regarding that.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

^^^^BUMP^^^^

Hey Mach .78,
How'd this work out for you. What'd you wind up doing?

I have no experience with transdermals, but from what I've read it appears that 12grams in the 8oz of Penetrate is possible. Winds up @ 50mg/ml (25mg/per spray).

john

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
^^^^BUMP^^^^

Hey Mach .78,
How'd this work out for you. What'd you wind up doing?

I have no experience with transdermals, but from what I've read it appears that 12grams in the 8oz of Penetrate is possible. Winds up @ 50mg/ml (25mg/per spray).

john
This is what I did, but I got two 4 oz. bottles and added 3 grams of dhea and 3 grams of 7 oxo dhea. 2 sprays in the morning and 2 sprays at noon. It worked well right after a SD cycle. I got cut up and pct was no problem. I'll be running dhea during my next SD run.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
This is what I did, but I got two 4 oz. bottles and added 3 grams of dhea and 3 grams of 7 oxo dhea. 2 sprays in the morning and 2 sprays at noon. It worked well right after a SD cycle. I got cut up and pct was no problem. I'll be running dhea during my next SD run.
Cool, thanks for the reply.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mach,

Why would u add both 7-OXO and DHEA together, wouldn't 7-OXO be enough? Just asking as I'm not too clued up on this. I bought some Ab-Solved and added 3g of 7-OXO during a bulk and it worked a treat.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mach,

Why would u add both 7-OXO and DHEA together, wouldn't 7-OXO be enough? Just asking as I'm not too clued up on this. I bought some Ab-Solved and added 3g of 7-OXO during a bulk and it worked a treat.
For pct after SD. Bohica runs Dhea while on SD and has had great results. The combo works well. 7 oxo doesn't target the sex organs like dhea does.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
many thanks amigo. how's the maca going? I tried the capped stuff, and like urself, nothing.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I take Maca by the teaspoon and I have had good results with it. Sexual endurance, no afternoon naps needed. It's good stuff.