Transdermal DHEA for PCT

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just decided to use DHEA as part of my next PCT stack. Do you think is it better to use a transdermal DHEA or an Oral? I'm asking that because I have some DHEA powder left and think it's easier to put it in solution than to capping it.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Oral DHEA use is supressive of cortisol in the liver. This is not a good thing. Transdermal DHEA is much more effective than oral administration.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
There was a thread at AL on this. It goes into TD solutions very easliy if I remember correctly. Let us know what carrier you use and how much you can dissolve into it......please :D

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I'll have a look at AL then.

If I go the TD road, I'll either use Blackstarlabs carrier (I have some bottles left) or will make my own carrier. I'll keep you posted.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Is there such a thing as an injectable DHEA?

Has it been decided if DHEA is good for PCT or does it shut down your HPTA (whatever it is called lol)?

Where is the best place to get transdermal DHEA?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bump

Anyone know if DHEA does keep you shut down or not?

Also where can you get transdermal DHEA

CROWLER

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was a thread at AL on this. It goes into TD solutions very easliy if I remember correctly. Let us know what carrier you use and how much you can dissolve into it......please :D
Okay I'm about 1 year late. I did use Blackstarlabs carrier and was easily able to put 100mg/ml into solution. But when you apply it you see some shiny residul powder on your skin.