EQ/Test Base Transdermal .. Possible?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

EQ/Test Base Transdermal .. Possible?

I recently came a crossed some EQ and Test Base. The only problem I see with either of these two is the that if injected I would become a human pin cusion (ED injections). That's something I'd rather not do. So I was thinking of making a transdermal. What Dalton is EQ base? Can it be carried through the skin? I know the test will.

Also, I've never made my own trans before. Can I make a combo of EQ and Test? Or would it be better to use them together seperatly?

Any help or information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you...

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah, you can definitely make dermal boldenone(eq). Jminis has a log in the cycle section where he used dermal boldenone. He was very successful with it. Anyways I'm sure someone more experienced will chime in, but I'd say mix them seperately so you can alter the dosages if neccessary. Good luck, and let us know how it goes if you do it.
  3. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

OK, where the hell do you buy PLO anyway? Help a brother out!!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Boldenone will work just fine in a dermal and it will get through the skin no problem.

Also I would make seperate dermals for the test and bold. This way you can control how much of each your putting on without it effecting the other.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    OK, where the hell do you buy PLO anyway? Help a brother out!!
    http://www.phlojel.us/

enjoy
  6. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Boldenone will work just fine in a dermal and it will get through the skin no problem.

Also I would make seperate dermals for the test and bold. This way you can control how much of each your putting on without it effecting the other.
    You did a couple 40day and 30day cycles and had good gains I saw. I plan on doing a 10wk (70day) cycle. I wonder what kind of gains I will see.

Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Thanks bro ... but th elink does not work.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.28%

You did a couple 40day and 30day cycles and had good gains I saw. I plan on doing a 10wk (70day) cycle. I wonder what kind of gains I will see.

Thanks bro ... but th elink does not work.
    Man are you sure? Worked for me, no problem
  8. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Yeah, its sending an error message then redirecting me to a search engine. I cant bringt it up on the search engine either.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

Yeah, its sending an error message then redirecting me to a search engine. I cant bringt it up on the search engine either.

It's your browser then because it works for me on two computers
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.45%

Check out my log at 6week dermal/oral begins
    I am currently on test base and bold base dermals. I am in 1 week. Only on the test base so far, the bold starts in a a bit. Im following plans from building the perfect beast. So far i am loving this cycle.
  11. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Check out my log at 6week dermal/oral begins
    I am currently on test base and bold base dermals. I am in 1 week. Only on the test base so far, the bold starts in a a bit. Im following plans from building the perfect beast. So far i am loving this cycle.
    That's cool. What dermal did u use?
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.45%

Im using tgel. I have heard great stuff about phlojel, just hadn't done the research on it to see the big difference was, so i went with tgel and its going good so far.
  13. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Im using tgel. I have heard great stuff about phlojel, just hadn't done the research on it to see the big difference was, so i went with tgel and its going good so far.
    Where did you get your tgel? Got any info on it I can read? Links? I'm just looking for different options at this point and trying to soak up as much information as I can. I've never used dermals before, so I wana do it right.

Thanks...
  14. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Hey got that **** to work ... thanks again.
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.45%

you can get tgel from custom nutrition. He is a sponser on this board. Also if you search it I am sure you will find info on this board. I know I had a discussion in a dermal thread a month or so ago about it.
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

snakebyte I've been following your thread look forward to seeing your progress.

I think a 70 day cycle would be fine it just might get a little annoying rubbing the gel on for that long. What I did and snakebyte is doing are short blast cycles in which we get in hit it hard and get out.
  17. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    snakebyte I've been following your thread look forward to seeing your progress.

I think a 70 day cycle would be fine it just might get a little annoying rubbing the gel on for that long. What I did and snakebyte is doing are short blast cycles in which we get in hit it hard and get out.
    I'd rather rub some gel on my legs then stick a needle in them for 10wks any day. Plus, I've tried short cycle in the past using short half life gear (Tren, Prop, Winny, Dbol), but i just dont find them near as effective as longer cycles. Just recently, I did my first 16wk cycle. It doesnt even compare to the short 2 & 4 week long cycle I've done in the past. If all the proper precuations are taken, I think the longer cycles can be just as safe as well. Just my personal opinion.

If interested, I'll post log when it comes time for my 70day dermal run...
  18. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Finalizing my plan guess ... Tell me what you think:

I'm going with PLO-Ultra, Iso Alco, and a Test/EQ base dermal. I'm going to premix and measure out my compound with the IsoA before adding the PLO. I plan on preloading it into a 60ml syringe (with cap), so that I can quickly, easily, and accuratly apply it each night (175mg of Test (1.25ml) & 175mg of EQ(1.25) using a total of 2.5ml of PLO for 350mg of hormone ED) before bed. Note, these will be mixed and applied seperatly -- not together.

Here is the steps I plan to take during preperation:
    1: Grind the powder using a pestol & mortar
    2: Measure powder
    3: Add powder and IsoA into a bowl and mix (letting the powder sit and dissolve).
    4: Add PLO-Ultra according to the amount of powder (150mg/ml).
    5: Pull into a 60ml Syringe, cap, and get ready for use.

Am I missing anything?
    Will I have to take into account the weight of IsoA or the powder weight only?
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.45%

Geez I really should have looked inth phlojel before I got tgel. With 450 grams of it for $65 I can get 6.75 times worth out of it using 10grams each time. This would cost $120+ for tgel. Plus there is so much less rubbing. Well I have learned my lesson!
  20. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

i must have all the steps down ... No replies.

"BUMP"
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

i must have all the steps down ... No replies.

"BUMP"
    Looks fine and yes you need to account for the weight of the alcohol.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.79%

nice cycle imo, the bold base has my hunger off the charts though.. I guess it will be a bulker (-:. Im going 200mg ED test base and the same for boldenone, Im pretty impressed honestly and may give up the spikes for good.
  23. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Looks fine and yes you need to account for the weight of the alcohol.
    OK, so how would I go about doing that??

I was just going to use 150mg/ml (Hormone to PLO) and only use the alcohol to help further break down (disolve) the grinded powder before i add the PLO. So wouldnt it still be 150mg/ml given that the IsoA. can also help carry molecules through the skin???

Either way, I'm sure the difference is significant ...
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

OK, so how would I go about doing that??

I was just going to use 150mg/ml (Hormone to PLO) and only use the alcohol to help further break down (disolve) the grinded powder before i add the PLO. So wouldnt it still be 150mg/ml given that the IsoA. can also help carry molecules through the skin???

Either way, I'm sure the difference is significant ...

It's easier with phogel to use mg/g than mg/ml because Plogel isn't really a liquid so wolume measurments are problematic and with phlogel 1ml=1.05g. Do this:

weigh out desired amount of hormone, then weigh however much alcohol you will use. Add that together do your mixing, then add enough phlojel to get the desired total weight.
  25. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Quote Originally Posted by momod
    nice cycle imo, the bold base has my hunger off the charts though.. I guess it will be a bulker (-:. Im going 200mg ED test base and the same for boldenone, Im pretty impressed honestly and may give up the spikes for good.
    Nice bro - I got your e-mail. Thanks...

So your doing 200mg ED huh? I'm only going to for 175mg ED for both the EQ and Test. That comes out to 1,200 a wk mutliplies by .50 = 600mg a week. I know 50% is wishful thinking, but even you said you feel like your absorption percentages are higher than 33%. Even if at 33% I'll be getting almost 400mg of each compound in a week. Since we have no way of knowing exactly how much we absorb, its all really irrelavent.

To help better absorption though, I was thinking of doing this:
    - Adding small amounts of DMSO (plus the iso.a. should help as well, right?).
    - Shaving the quads (area derm will be applied).
    - Applying after a shower before bed each night.
    - Wrapping application in saram wrap.

Will any of these steps help raise absorption rates, even if only slightly?

Lastly, velikimajmun: You said 1ml of PLO = 1.05g. That's really not even that significant IMO. Not significant enough to warrant concern anyway. I'll keep it to 150mg/ml. Its easier and pretty much the same thing.

Thanks though ... to the both of you for your help.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.79%

So your doing 200mg ED huh? I'm only going to for 175mg ED for both the EQ and Test. That comes out to 1,200 a wk mutliplies by .50 = 600mg a week. I know 50% is wishful thinking, but even you said you feel like your absorption percentages are higher than 33%. Even if at 33% I'll be getting almost 400mg of each compound in a week. Since we have no way of knowing exactly how much we absorb, its all really irrelavent.

Lastly, velikimajmun: You said 1ml of PLO = 1.05g. That's really not even that significant IMO. Not significant enough to warrant concern anyway. I'll keep it to 150mg/ml. Its easier and pretty much the same thing.

V is more knowledgeable about THIS stuff.

Showering first is good, but not necessary for me always. I do the following.

take a scrub brush loofah thingy and scrub the **** out of my inner arm, at the bend or thigh. This get it nice and fresh, simply mechanically removing the dead cells, then apply. I apply in a 12hr split, so If I apply at 8 in the morning , then I apply at 8 at night. saran wrap is not necessary as it dries within a couple of minutes if it was compounded correctly. The importance of getting the powder fine cannot be overstated.

You can shave if you want, but im far too manly for that foolishness. (-: ruff ruff

I also put some in my wifes overnight cream, and now have had sex 10 days in a row!

I keed!
  27. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Back up to the top with this one....

Hey bro, I appreciate your imput thus far. You have been much help. But i have yet another ... I ordered from the link you provided above. i bought 2 scales, a moter and pestal, and of course the PLO. My order was upwards of 200.00. Today i recieved ONLY the scale sin the mail ... no motro and pestals or the PLO. Euuuuuh, whats up with that???

I tried contacting "CARL" as paypal has advised but he only provides an e-mail address. His site does not offer a customer service phone number or any other way to contact Life Extensionist, LLC (the company that supposedly distributes these products).

You can vouch for him correct? I've just never ordered anything from anyone and only recieved half the order. I also did not recieve an invoice in the partial order I recieved today. I'm juts a little worried. If you can fill me in offering any information which might calm my nerves i would greatly appreciate it. I'm kinda at a lose of what to think.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.79%

Back up to the top with this one....

Hey bro, I appreciate your imput thus far. You have been much help. But i have yet another ... I ordered from the link you provided above. i bought 2 scales, a moter and pestal, and of course the PLO. My order was upwards of 200.00. Today i recieved ONLY the scale sin the mail ... no motro and pestals or the PLO. Euuuuuh, whats up with that???

I tried contacting "CARL" as paypal has advised but he only provides an e-mail address. His site does not offer a customer service phone number or any other way to contact Life Extensionist, LLC (the company that supposedly distributes these products).

You can vouch for him correct? I've just never ordered anything from anyone and only recieved half the order. I also did not recieve an invoice in the partial order I recieved today. I'm juts a little worried. If you can fill me in offering any information which might calm my nerves i would greatly appreciate it. I'm kinda at a lose of what to think.

Carl/Triceptor is good to go. He was traveling all this week, so that may explain why you cant get a hold of him.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

Carl/Triceptor is good to go. He was traveling all this week, so that may explain why you cant get a hold of him.

Bump, yeah no worries triceptor will take care of you. It'll get worked out. I believe the products ship from different areas. The phlojel actually comes from canada. I've never bought anything other than the jel.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

DMSO is good at 5-15% of total volume. Shaving is good. Also make it a hot shower to open the pores. Scrub like a mofo, loufa is good especially with an exfoliating wash.

The reaon I mention the 1.05g thing was to show you the 1ml is almost the same as 1gram of phlojel. That way you can do everything by weight instead of volume. I calculated the 1.05 for my gel. But I'm a scientist and prone to be anal about such things.

Drop the saran wrap. If you sweat in it it could do more harm than good. As momod said it dries quick. he and I are also using a second treatment after the phlojel dries with a standard transdermal homebrew in a spraymist bottle. Its a bit of overkill but it will get more in.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

I also put some in my wifes overnight cream, and now have had sex 10 days in a row!

I keed!
    I wouldn't put it past you
  32. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Last question?
    I have 70% ISO A. Is 70% usable, if so, how much do u use per gram of phlo-ultra.
    Or would everclear be more suffecient?
  33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

Last question?
    I have 70% ISO A. Is 70% usable, if so, how much do u use per gram of phlo-ultra.
    Or would everclear be more suffecient?

everclear would be better (less H2O), but why don't you just use the oil method that momod posted in that other thread. Surely you have olive oil and that method was designed by Jar pharmaceuticals for a pharmacist to get to a high concentration.

Did your stuff show up?
  34. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Yeah, my PLO showed up ... no problems; very fast delivery!

Just looked at the phlojel container and it says to use alcohol to mix up the batch, what benefit does olive oil have over alcohol???

I just printed up a recipe form BBing.com by Mono (sp) for a 100g batch @ 200mg/ml. Looks easy enough. If I wanted to add my EQ to the Test base wouldn't I just double the PLO & olive oil?? So I would mix 20g Test + 20g EQ + 22ml olive oil + 138g PLO = 200g batch. Right? If so, I would then just apply 2ml ED hopefully giving me 200mg Test and 200mg EQ. Right? Or should I just keep them seperate and use them both in a 100g batch (seperatly).

Halla!!
  35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

Yeah, my PLO showed up ... no problems; very fast delivery!

Just looked at the phlojel container and it says to use alcohol to mix up the batch, what benefit does olive oil have over alcohol???

I just printed up a recipe form BBing.com by Mono (sp) for a 100g batch @ 200mg/ml. Looks easy enough. If I wanted to add my EQ to the Test base wouldn't I just double the PLO & olive oil?? So I would mix 20g Test + 20g EQ + 22ml olive oil + 138g PLO = 200g batch. Right? If so, I would then just apply 2ml ED hopefully giving me 200mg Test and 200mg EQ. Right? Or should I just keep them seperate and use them both in a 100g batch (seperatly).

Halla!!
    I'd do them separately as it may take a bit more olive oil to get the bold to go into solution (mix very well, a little low heat couldn't hurt). You don't want too use too much alcohol be cause alcohol dries the skin and the gel loses efficacy over time.

Besides that olive oil recipe came directly from the pharmacists at the company that makes it. I'd go with them.
  36. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Very well ... So about how much oil should i use for the EQ then? As planned I was only going to use 11ml ... maybe 12ml or 13ml will be better? Also, can you explain how I might use the heat.

Thanks bro .. you've been much help.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

Very well ... So about how much oil should i use for the EQ then? As planned I was only going to use 11ml ... maybe 12ml or 13ml will be better? Also, can you explain how I might use the heat.

Start with eleven. After you've ground the powder (very important) add the powder to the oil and stir as best you can. Do this in a pyrex measuring cup if you can if not a coffee mug or small glass bottle. If it hasn't gone in as well as you'd like or isn't homogeneous I should say. Take a sauce pan or shallow pot and add H2o) about an inch or two deep. The turn the stove on medium-low. Put your pyrex cup into saucepan and then stiruntil it becomes homogeneous. If you need more oil add it 1 ml at a time and subtract 1ml of phlojel that you'll be adding.

Anytime, hope the compounding goes well. Just be pateint and take your time.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.79%

I know this has been said before, but I cannot stress the importance of grinding the powder down enough. I should have spent another 10mins grinding my bold on retrospect. There is another thread here about a novel technique: An easier way to mix phlojel and powders

I think I will employ this method next time, along with some heat like Velikimajmun suggests.
  39. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Start with eleven. After you've ground the powder (very important) add the powder to the oil and stir as best you can. Do this in a pyrex measuring cup if you can if not a coffee mug or small glass bottle. If it hasn't gone in as well as you'd like or isn't homogeneous I should say. Take a sauce pan or shallow pot and add H2o) about an inch or two deep. The turn the stove on medium-low. Put your pyrex cup into saucepan and then stiruntil it becomes homogeneous. If you need more oil add it 1 ml at a time and subtract 1ml of phlojel that you'll be adding.

Anytime, hope the compounding goes well. Just be pateint and take your time.
    Sweeet ... I plan on starting first thing tomorrow morning. I'll use a mortor and pestal to grind it down. The powder is already really fine I noticed from last nights application, but after grinding and adding to the PLO i noticed no gritty-ness what so ever. So the mortor and pestal work pretty well it seems. After that i will follow your directions exactly. I've made planty of homemade Tren to know how the water bath works. i should have realized this is what you where talking about in the previous post.

Out of curiousity now ... and this is compltely off topic ... how easy is it to suspend the bases into a water solution for injections? I dont plan on doing this, but I've become interested in the process. A guy I know on another forum is attempting to suspend his base in bac water and use a insulin needle for tri and bi injections. I doubt the bases will fit through a 29g needle, but it will be interesting to read about his findings.
  40. On a Mission!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

I know this has been said before, but I cannot stress the importance of grinding the powder down enough. I should have spent another 10mins grinding my bold on retrospect. There is another thread here about a novel technique: An easier way to mix phlojel and powders

I think I will employ this method next time, along with some heat like Velikimajmun suggests.
    Yeah, as mentioned, the grinding seemed to work very well last night. I didnt notice any grit to the mixture. It only makes sense that the smaller the particals the easier the absorption. momod, you didnt grind your powders down last time? What where your gains on cycke? how long was your cycle? just curious ...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 10:51 PM
  2. Test Base Transdermal
    By jdahlum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 10:50 PM
  3. Injectable 4ad or transdermal test base?
    By joebiggie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 02:03 AM
  4. Test Base Transdermal or Pin it?
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 09:32 PM
  5. Test base in a transdermal
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 01:48 PM