EQ/Test Base Transdermal .. Possible? - AnabolicMinds.com
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

EQ/Test Base Transdermal .. Possible?

1. On a Mission!

EQ/Test Base Transdermal .. Possible?

I recently came a crossed some EQ and Test Base. The only problem I see with either of these two is the that if injected I would become a human pin cusion (ED injections). That's something I'd rather not do. So I was thinking of making a transdermal. What Dalton is EQ base? Can it be carried through the skin? I know the test will.

Also, I've never made my own trans before. Can I make a combo of EQ and Test? Or would it be better to use them together seperatly?

Any help or information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you...

2. Registered User

Yeah, you can definitely make dermal boldenone(eq). Jminis has a log in the cycle section where he used dermal boldenone. He was very successful with it. Anyways I'm sure someone more experienced will chime in, but I'd say mix them seperately so you can alter the dosages if neccessary. Good luck, and let us know how it goes if you do it.

•   

3. On a Mission!

OK, where the hell do you buy PLO anyway? Help a brother out!!

4. Gate Keeper

Boldenone will work just fine in a dermal and it will get through the skin no problem.

Also I would make seperate dermals for the test and bold. This way you can control how much of each your putting on without it effecting the other.

5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    OK, where the hell do you buy PLO anyway? Help a brother out!!
    http://www.phlojel.us/

enjoy

6. On a Mission!

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Boldenone will work just fine in a dermal and it will get through the skin no problem.

Also I would make seperate dermals for the test and bold. This way you can control how much of each your putting on without it effecting the other.
    You did a couple 40day and 30day cycles and had good gains I saw. I plan on doing a 10wk (70day) cycle. I wonder what kind of gains I will see.

Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Thanks bro ... but th elink does not work.

7. Registered User

You did a couple 40day and 30day cycles and had good gains I saw. I plan on doing a 10wk (70day) cycle. I wonder what kind of gains I will see.

Thanks bro ... but th elink does not work.
    Man are you sure? Worked for me, no problem

8. On a Mission!

Yeah, its sending an error message then redirecting me to a search engine. I cant bringt it up on the search engine either.

9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Yeah, its sending an error message then redirecting me to a search engine. I cant bringt it up on the search engine either.

It's your browser then because it works for me on two computers

10. Board Supporter

Check out my log at 6week dermal/oral begins
    I am currently on test base and bold base dermals. I am in 1 week. Only on the test base so far, the bold starts in a a bit. Im following plans from building the perfect beast. So far i am loving this cycle.

11. On a Mission!

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Check out my log at 6week dermal/oral begins
    I am currently on test base and bold base dermals. I am in 1 week. Only on the test base so far, the bold starts in a a bit. Im following plans from building the perfect beast. So far i am loving this cycle.
    That's cool. What dermal did u use?

12. Board Supporter

Im using tgel. I have heard great stuff about phlojel, just hadn't done the research on it to see the big difference was, so i went with tgel and its going good so far.

13. On a Mission!

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Im using tgel. I have heard great stuff about phlojel, just hadn't done the research on it to see the big difference was, so i went with tgel and its going good so far.
    Where did you get your tgel? Got any info on it I can read? Links? I'm just looking for different options at this point and trying to soak up as much information as I can. I've never used dermals before, so I wana do it right.

Thanks...

14. On a Mission!

Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Hey got that **** to work ... thanks again.

15. Board Supporter

you can get tgel from custom nutrition. He is a sponser on this board. Also if you search it I am sure you will find info on this board. I know I had a discussion in a dermal thread a month or so ago about it.

16. Gate Keeper

snakebyte I've been following your thread look forward to seeing your progress.

I think a 70 day cycle would be fine it just might get a little annoying rubbing the gel on for that long. What I did and snakebyte is doing are short blast cycles in which we get in hit it hard and get out.

17. On a Mission!

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    snakebyte I've been following your thread look forward to seeing your progress.

I think a 70 day cycle would be fine it just might get a little annoying rubbing the gel on for that long. What I did and snakebyte is doing are short blast cycles in which we get in hit it hard and get out.
    I'd rather rub some gel on my legs then stick a needle in them for 10wks any day. Plus, I've tried short cycle in the past using short half life gear (Tren, Prop, Winny, Dbol), but i just dont find them near as effective as longer cycles. Just recently, I did my first 16wk cycle. It doesnt even compare to the short 2 & 4 week long cycle I've done in the past. If all the proper precuations are taken, I think the longer cycles can be just as safe as well. Just my personal opinion.

If interested, I'll post log when it comes time for my 70day dermal run...

18. On a Mission!

Finalizing my plan guess ... Tell me what you think:

I'm going with PLO-Ultra, Iso Alco, and a Test/EQ base dermal. I'm going to premix and measure out my compound with the IsoA before adding the PLO. I plan on preloading it into a 60ml syringe (with cap), so that I can quickly, easily, and accuratly apply it each night (175mg of Test (1.25ml) & 175mg of EQ(1.25) using a total of 2.5ml of PLO for 350mg of hormone ED) before bed. Note, these will be mixed and applied seperatly -- not together.

Here is the steps I plan to take during preperation:
    1: Grind the powder using a pestol & mortar
    2: Measure powder
    3: Add powder and IsoA into a bowl and mix (letting the powder sit and dissolve).
    4: Add PLO-Ultra according to the amount of powder (150mg/ml).
    5: Pull into a 60ml Syringe, cap, and get ready for use.

Am I missing anything?
    Will I have to take into account the weight of IsoA or the powder weight only?

19. Board Supporter

Geez I really should have looked inth phlojel before I got tgel. With 450 grams of it for $65 I can get 6.75 times worth out of it using 10grams each time. This would cost $120+ for tgel. Plus there is so much less rubbing. Well I have learned my lesson!

20. On a Mission!

i must have all the steps down ... No replies.

"BUMP"

•   

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Base Transdermal
    By jdahlum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 08:50 PM
  2. Test Base Transdermal or Pin it?
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 07:32 PM