EQ/Test Base Transdermal .. Possible?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. EQ/Test Base Transdermal .. Possible?


    I recently came a crossed some EQ and Test Base. The only problem I see with either of these two is the that if injected I would become a human pin cusion (ED injections). That's something I'd rather not do. So I was thinking of making a transdermal. What Dalton is EQ base? Can it be carried through the skin? I know the test will.

    Also, I've never made my own trans before. Can I make a combo of EQ and Test? Or would it be better to use them together seperatly?

    Any help or information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you...


  2. Yeah, you can definitely make dermal boldenone(eq). Jminis has a log in the cycle section where he used dermal boldenone. He was very successful with it. Anyways I'm sure someone more experienced will chime in, but I'd say mix them seperately so you can alter the dosages if neccessary. Good luck, and let us know how it goes if you do it.
    •   
       


  3. OK, where the hell do you buy PLO anyway? Help a brother out!!

  4. Boldenone will work just fine in a dermal and it will get through the skin no problem.

    Also I would make seperate dermals for the test and bold. This way you can control how much of each your putting on without it effecting the other.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    OK, where the hell do you buy PLO anyway? Help a brother out!!
    http://www.phlojel.us/

    enjoy

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Boldenone will work just fine in a dermal and it will get through the skin no problem.

    Also I would make seperate dermals for the test and bold. This way you can control how much of each your putting on without it effecting the other.
    You did a couple 40day and 30day cycles and had good gains I saw. I plan on doing a 10wk (70day) cycle. I wonder what kind of gains I will see.


    Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Thanks bro ... but th elink does not work.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    You did a couple 40day and 30day cycles and had good gains I saw. I plan on doing a 10wk (70day) cycle. I wonder what kind of gains I will see.


    Thanks bro ... but th elink does not work.
    Man are you sure? Worked for me, no problem

  8. Yeah, its sending an error message then redirecting me to a search engine. I cant bringt it up on the search engine either.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Yeah, its sending an error message then redirecting me to a search engine. I cant bringt it up on the search engine either.

    It's your browser then because it works for me on two computers

  10. Check out my log at 6week dermal/oral begins
    I am currently on test base and bold base dermals. I am in 1 week. Only on the test base so far, the bold starts in a a bit. Im following plans from building the perfect beast. So far i am loving this cycle.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Check out my log at 6week dermal/oral begins
    I am currently on test base and bold base dermals. I am in 1 week. Only on the test base so far, the bold starts in a a bit. Im following plans from building the perfect beast. So far i am loving this cycle.
    That's cool. What dermal did u use?

  12. Im using tgel. I have heard great stuff about phlojel, just hadn't done the research on it to see the big difference was, so i went with tgel and its going good so far.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Im using tgel. I have heard great stuff about phlojel, just hadn't done the research on it to see the big difference was, so i went with tgel and its going good so far.
    Where did you get your tgel? Got any info on it I can read? Links? I'm just looking for different options at this point and trying to soak up as much information as I can. I've never used dermals before, so I wana do it right.

    Thanks...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Hey got that **** to work ... thanks again.

  15. you can get tgel from custom nutrition. He is a sponser on this board. Also if you search it I am sure you will find info on this board. I know I had a discussion in a dermal thread a month or so ago about it.

  16. snakebyte I've been following your thread look forward to seeing your progress.

    I think a 70 day cycle would be fine it just might get a little annoying rubbing the gel on for that long. What I did and snakebyte is doing are short blast cycles in which we get in hit it hard and get out.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    snakebyte I've been following your thread look forward to seeing your progress.

    I think a 70 day cycle would be fine it just might get a little annoying rubbing the gel on for that long. What I did and snakebyte is doing are short blast cycles in which we get in hit it hard and get out.
    I'd rather rub some gel on my legs then stick a needle in them for 10wks any day. Plus, I've tried short cycle in the past using short half life gear (Tren, Prop, Winny, Dbol), but i just dont find them near as effective as longer cycles. Just recently, I did my first 16wk cycle. It doesnt even compare to the short 2 & 4 week long cycle I've done in the past. If all the proper precuations are taken, I think the longer cycles can be just as safe as well. Just my personal opinion.

    If interested, I'll post log when it comes time for my 70day dermal run...

  18. Finalizing my plan guess ... Tell me what you think:

    I'm going with PLO-Ultra, Iso Alco, and a Test/EQ base dermal. I'm going to premix and measure out my compound with the IsoA before adding the PLO. I plan on preloading it into a 60ml syringe (with cap), so that I can quickly, easily, and accuratly apply it each night (175mg of Test (1.25ml) & 175mg of EQ(1.25) using a total of 2.5ml of PLO for 350mg of hormone ED) before bed. Note, these will be mixed and applied seperatly -- not together.

    Here is the steps I plan to take during preperation:
    1: Grind the powder using a pestol & mortar
    2: Measure powder
    3: Add powder and IsoA into a bowl and mix (letting the powder sit and dissolve).
    4: Add PLO-Ultra according to the amount of powder (150mg/ml).
    5: Pull into a 60ml Syringe, cap, and get ready for use.

    Am I missing anything?
    Will I have to take into account the weight of IsoA or the powder weight only?

  19. Geez I really should have looked inth phlojel before I got tgel. With 450 grams of it for $65 I can get 6.75 times worth out of it using 10grams each time. This would cost $120+ for tgel. Plus there is so much less rubbing. Well I have learned my lesson!

  20. i must have all the steps down ... No replies.

    "BUMP"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    i must have all the steps down ... No replies.

    "BUMP"
    Looks fine and yes you need to account for the weight of the alcohol.

  22. nice cycle imo, the bold base has my hunger off the charts though.. I guess it will be a bulker (-:. Im going 200mg ED test base and the same for boldenone, Im pretty impressed honestly and may give up the spikes for good.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Looks fine and yes you need to account for the weight of the alcohol.
    OK, so how would I go about doing that??

    I was just going to use 150mg/ml (Hormone to PLO) and only use the alcohol to help further break down (disolve) the grinded powder before i add the PLO. So wouldnt it still be 150mg/ml given that the IsoA. can also help carry molecules through the skin???

    Either way, I'm sure the difference is significant ...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    OK, so how would I go about doing that??

    I was just going to use 150mg/ml (Hormone to PLO) and only use the alcohol to help further break down (disolve) the grinded powder before i add the PLO. So wouldnt it still be 150mg/ml given that the IsoA. can also help carry molecules through the skin???

    Either way, I'm sure the difference is significant ...

    It's easier with phogel to use mg/g than mg/ml because Plogel isn't really a liquid so wolume measurments are problematic and with phlogel 1ml=1.05g. Do this:

    weigh out desired amount of hormone, then weigh however much alcohol you will use. Add that together do your mixing, then add enough phlojel to get the desired total weight.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by momod
    nice cycle imo, the bold base has my hunger off the charts though.. I guess it will be a bulker (-:. Im going 200mg ED test base and the same for boldenone, Im pretty impressed honestly and may give up the spikes for good.
    Nice bro - I got your e-mail. Thanks...

    So your doing 200mg ED huh? I'm only going to for 175mg ED for both the EQ and Test. That comes out to 1,200 a wk mutliplies by .50 = 600mg a week. I know 50% is wishful thinking, but even you said you feel like your absorption percentages are higher than 33%. Even if at 33% I'll be getting almost 400mg of each compound in a week. Since we have no way of knowing exactly how much we absorb, its all really irrelavent.

    To help better absorption though, I was thinking of doing this:
    - Adding small amounts of DMSO (plus the iso.a. should help as well, right?).
    - Shaving the quads (area derm will be applied).
    - Applying after a shower before bed each night.
    - Wrapping application in saram wrap.

    Will any of these steps help raise absorption rates, even if only slightly?

    Lastly, velikimajmun: You said 1ml of PLO = 1.05g. That's really not even that significant IMO. Not significant enough to warrant concern anyway. I'll keep it to 150mg/ml. Its easier and pretty much the same thing.

    Thanks though ... to the both of you for your help.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Nice bro - I got your e-mail. Thanks...

    So your doing 200mg ED huh? I'm only going to for 175mg ED for both the EQ and Test. That comes out to 1,200 a wk mutliplies by .50 = 600mg a week. I know 50% is wishful thinking, but even you said you feel like your absorption percentages are higher than 33%. Even if at 33% I'll be getting almost 400mg of each compound in a week. Since we have no way of knowing exactly how much we absorb, its all really irrelavent.

    To help better absorption though, I was thinking of doing this:
    - Adding small amounts of DMSO (plus the iso.a. should help as well, right?).
    - Shaving the quads (area derm will be applied).
    - Applying after a shower before bed each night.
    - Wrapping application in saram wrap.

    Will any of these steps help raise absorption rates, even if only slightly?

    Lastly, velikimajmun: You said 1ml of PLO = 1.05g. That's really not even that significant IMO. Not significant enough to warrant concern anyway. I'll keep it to 150mg/ml. Its easier and pretty much the same thing.

    Thanks though ... to the both of you for your help.

    V is more knowledgeable about THIS stuff.

    Showering first is good, but not necessary for me always. I do the following.

    take a scrub brush loofah thingy and scrub the **** out of my inner arm, at the bend or thigh. This get it nice and fresh, simply mechanically removing the dead cells, then apply. I apply in a 12hr split, so If I apply at 8 in the morning , then I apply at 8 at night. saran wrap is not necessary as it dries within a couple of minutes if it was compounded correctly. The importance of getting the powder fine cannot be overstated.

    You can shave if you want, but im far too manly for that foolishness. (-: ruff ruff

    I also put some in my wifes overnight cream, and now have had sex 10 days in a row!


    I keed!

  27. Back up to the top with this one....

    Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Hey bro, I appreciate your imput thus far. You have been much help. But i have yet another ... I ordered from the link you provided above. i bought 2 scales, a moter and pestal, and of course the PLO. My order was upwards of 200.00. Today i recieved ONLY the scale sin the mail ... no motro and pestals or the PLO. Euuuuuh, whats up with that???

    I tried contacting "CARL" as paypal has advised but he only provides an e-mail address. His site does not offer a customer service phone number or any other way to contact Life Extensionist, LLC (the company that supposedly distributes these products).

    You can vouch for him correct? I've just never ordered anything from anyone and only recieved half the order. I also did not recieve an invoice in the partial order I recieved today. I'm juts a little worried. If you can fill me in offering any information which might calm my nerves i would greatly appreciate it. I'm kinda at a lose of what to think.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Back up to the top with this one....


    Hey bro, I appreciate your imput thus far. You have been much help. But i have yet another ... I ordered from the link you provided above. i bought 2 scales, a moter and pestal, and of course the PLO. My order was upwards of 200.00. Today i recieved ONLY the scale sin the mail ... no motro and pestals or the PLO. Euuuuuh, whats up with that???

    I tried contacting "CARL" as paypal has advised but he only provides an e-mail address. His site does not offer a customer service phone number or any other way to contact Life Extensionist, LLC (the company that supposedly distributes these products).

    You can vouch for him correct? I've just never ordered anything from anyone and only recieved half the order. I also did not recieve an invoice in the partial order I recieved today. I'm juts a little worried. If you can fill me in offering any information which might calm my nerves i would greatly appreciate it. I'm kinda at a lose of what to think.

    Carl/Triceptor is good to go. He was traveling all this week, so that may explain why you cant get a hold of him.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by momod
    Carl/Triceptor is good to go. He was traveling all this week, so that may explain why you cant get a hold of him.

    Bump, yeah no worries triceptor will take care of you. It'll get worked out. I believe the products ship from different areas. The phlojel actually comes from canada. I've never bought anything other than the jel.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by SprtNvolcoM
    Nice bro - I got your e-mail. Thanks...


    To help better absorption though, I was thinking of doing this:
    - Adding small amounts of DMSO (plus the iso.a. should help as well, right?).
    - Shaving the quads (area derm will be applied).
    - Applying after a shower before bed each night.
    - Wrapping application in saram wrap.

    Will any of these steps help raise absorption rates, even if only slightly?

    Lastly, velikimajmun: You said 1ml of PLO = 1.05g. That's really not even that significant IMO. Not significant enough to warrant concern anyway. I'll keep it to 150mg/ml. Its easier and pretty much the same thing.

    Thanks though ... to the both of you for your help.
    DMSO is good at 5-15% of total volume. Shaving is good. Also make it a hot shower to open the pores. Scrub like a mofo, loufa is good especially with an exfoliating wash.

    The reaon I mention the 1.05g thing was to show you the 1ml is almost the same as 1gram of phlojel. That way you can do everything by weight instead of volume. I calculated the 1.05 for my gel. But I'm a scientist and prone to be anal about such things.

    Drop the saran wrap. If you sweat in it it could do more harm than good. As momod said it dries quick. he and I are also using a second treatment after the phlojel dries with a standard transdermal homebrew in a spraymist bottle. Its a bit of overkill but it will get more in.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 10:51 PM
  2. Test Base Transdermal
    By jdahlum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 10:50 PM
  3. Injectable 4ad or transdermal test base?
    By joebiggie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 02:03 AM
  4. Test Base Transdermal or Pin it?
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 09:32 PM
  5. Test base in a transdermal
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 01:48 PM
Log in
Log in