EQ/Test Base Transdermal .. Possible?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I recently came a crossed some EQ and Test Base. The only problem I see with either of these two is the that if injected I would become a human pin cusion (ED injections). That's something I'd rather not do. So I was thinking of making a transdermal. What Dalton is EQ base? Can it be carried through the skin? I know the test will.

Also, I've never made my own trans before. Can I make a combo of EQ and Test? Or would it be better to use them together seperatly?

Any help or information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you can definitely make dermal boldenone(eq). Jminis has a log in the cycle section where he used dermal boldenone. He was very successful with it. Anyways I'm sure someone more experienced will chime in, but I'd say mix them seperately so you can alter the dosages if neccessary. Good luck, and let us know how it goes if you do it.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
OK, where the hell do you buy PLO anyway? Help a brother out!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Boldenone will work just fine in a dermal and it will get through the skin no problem.

Also I would make seperate dermals for the test and bold. This way you can control how much of each your putting on without it effecting the other.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Boldenone will work just fine in a dermal and it will get through the skin no problem.

Also I would make seperate dermals for the test and bold. This way you can control how much of each your putting on without it effecting the other.
You did a couple 40day and 30day cycles and had good gains I saw. I plan on doing a 10wk (70day) cycle. I wonder what kind of gains I will see.

Thanks bro ... but th elink does not work.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
You did a couple 40day and 30day cycles and had good gains I saw. I plan on doing a 10wk (70day) cycle. I wonder what kind of gains I will see.

Thanks bro ... but th elink does not work.
Man are you sure? Worked for me, no problem

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, its sending an error message then redirecting me to a search engine. I cant bringt it up on the search engine either.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, its sending an error message then redirecting me to a search engine. I cant bringt it up on the search engine either.

It's your browser then because it works for me on two computers

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im using tgel. I have heard great stuff about phlojel, just hadn't done the research on it to see the big difference was, so i went with tgel and its going good so far.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Im using tgel. I have heard great stuff about phlojel, just hadn't done the research on it to see the big difference was, so i went with tgel and its going good so far.
Where did you get your tgel? Got any info on it I can read? Links? I'm just looking for different options at this point and trying to soak up as much information as I can. I've never used dermals before, so I wana do it right.

Thanks...

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you can get tgel from custom nutrition. He is a sponser on this board. Also if you search it I am sure you will find info on this board. I know I had a discussion in a dermal thread a month or so ago about it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
snakebyte I've been following your thread look forward to seeing your progress.

I think a 70 day cycle would be fine it just might get a little annoying rubbing the gel on for that long. What I did and snakebyte is doing are short blast cycles in which we get in hit it hard and get out.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
snakebyte I've been following your thread look forward to seeing your progress.

I think a 70 day cycle would be fine it just might get a little annoying rubbing the gel on for that long. What I did and snakebyte is doing are short blast cycles in which we get in hit it hard and get out.
I'd rather rub some gel on my legs then stick a needle in them for 10wks any day. Plus, I've tried short cycle in the past using short half life gear (Tren, Prop, Winny, Dbol), but i just dont find them near as effective as longer cycles. Just recently, I did my first 16wk cycle. It doesnt even compare to the short 2 & 4 week long cycle I've done in the past. If all the proper precuations are taken, I think the longer cycles can be just as safe as well. Just my personal opinion.

If interested, I'll post log when it comes time for my 70day dermal run...

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Finalizing my plan guess ... Tell me what you think:

I'm going with PLO-Ultra, Iso Alco, and a Test/EQ base dermal. I'm going to premix and measure out my compound with the IsoA before adding the PLO. I plan on preloading it into a 60ml syringe (with cap), so that I can quickly, easily, and accuratly apply it each night (175mg of Test (1.25ml) & 175mg of EQ(1.25) using a total of 2.5ml of PLO for 350mg of hormone ED) before bed. Note, these will be mixed and applied seperatly -- not together.

Here is the steps I plan to take during preperation:
1: Grind the powder using a pestol & mortar
2: Measure powder
3: Add powder and IsoA into a bowl and mix (letting the powder sit and dissolve).
4: Add PLO-Ultra according to the amount of powder (150mg/ml).
5: Pull into a 60ml Syringe, cap, and get ready for use.

Am I missing anything?
Will I have to take into account the weight of IsoA or the powder weight only?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Geez I really should have looked inth phlojel before I got tgel. With 450 grams of it for $65 I can get 6.75 times worth out of it using 10grams each time. This would cost $120+ for tgel. Plus there is so much less rubbing. Well I have learned my lesson! :)

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
i must have all the steps down ... No replies.

"BUMP"

momod

Awards
nice cycle imo, the bold base has my hunger off the charts though.. I guess it will be a bulker (-:. Im going 200mg ED test base and the same for boldenone, Im pretty impressed honestly and may give up the spikes for good.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Looks fine and yes you need to account for the weight of the alcohol.
OK, so how would I go about doing that??

I was just going to use 150mg/ml (Hormone to PLO) and only use the alcohol to help further break down (disolve) the grinded powder before i add the PLO. So wouldnt it still be 150mg/ml given that the IsoA. can also help carry molecules through the skin???

Either way, I'm sure the difference is significant ...

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
OK, so how would I go about doing that??

I was just going to use 150mg/ml (Hormone to PLO) and only use the alcohol to help further break down (disolve) the grinded powder before i add the PLO. So wouldnt it still be 150mg/ml given that the IsoA. can also help carry molecules through the skin???

Either way, I'm sure the difference is significant ...

It's easier with phogel to use mg/g than mg/ml because Plogel isn't really a liquid so wolume measurments are problematic and with phlogel 1ml=1.05g. Do this:

weigh out desired amount of hormone, then weigh however much alcohol you will use. Add that together do your mixing, then add enough phlojel to get the desired total weight.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
nice cycle imo, the bold base has my hunger off the charts though.. I guess it will be a bulker (-:. Im going 200mg ED test base and the same for boldenone, Im pretty impressed honestly and may give up the spikes for good.
Nice bro - I got your e-mail. Thanks...

So your doing 200mg ED huh? I'm only going to for 175mg ED for both the EQ and Test. That comes out to 1,200 a wk mutliplies by .50 = 600mg a week. I know 50% is wishful thinking, but even you said you feel like your absorption percentages are higher than 33%. Even if at 33% I'll be getting almost 400mg of each compound in a week. Since we have no way of knowing exactly how much we absorb, its all really irrelavent.

To help better absorption though, I was thinking of doing this:
- Adding small amounts of DMSO (plus the iso.a. should help as well, right?).
- Shaving the quads (area derm will be applied).
- Applying after a shower before bed each night.
- Wrapping application in saram wrap.

Will any of these steps help raise absorption rates, even if only slightly?

Lastly, velikimajmun: You said 1ml of PLO = 1.05g. That's really not even that significant IMO. Not significant enough to warrant concern anyway. I'll keep it to 150mg/ml. Its easier and pretty much the same thing.

Thanks though ... to the both of you for your help.

momod

Awards

So your doing 200mg ED huh? I'm only going to for 175mg ED for both the EQ and Test. That comes out to 1,200 a wk mutliplies by .50 = 600mg a week. I know 50% is wishful thinking, but even you said you feel like your absorption percentages are higher than 33%. Even if at 33% I'll be getting almost 400mg of each compound in a week. Since we have no way of knowing exactly how much we absorb, its all really irrelavent.

Lastly, velikimajmun: You said 1ml of PLO = 1.05g. That's really not even that significant IMO. Not significant enough to warrant concern anyway. I'll keep it to 150mg/ml. Its easier and pretty much the same thing.

V is more knowledgeable about THIS stuff.

Showering first is good, but not necessary for me always. I do the following.

take a scrub brush loofah thingy and scrub the **** out of my inner arm, at the bend or thigh. This get it nice and fresh, simply mechanically removing the dead cells, then apply. I apply in a 12hr split, so If I apply at 8 in the morning , then I apply at 8 at night. saran wrap is not necessary as it dries within a couple of minutes if it was compounded correctly. The importance of getting the powder fine cannot be overstated.

You can shave if you want, but im far too manly for that foolishness. (-: ruff ruff

I also put some in my wifes overnight cream, and now have had sex 10 days in a row!

I keed!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Back up to the top with this one....

Hey bro, I appreciate your imput thus far. You have been much help. But i have yet another ... I ordered from the link you provided above. i bought 2 scales, a moter and pestal, and of course the PLO. My order was upwards of 200.00. Today i recieved ONLY the scale sin the mail ... no motro and pestals or the PLO. Euuuuuh, whats up with that???

I tried contacting "CARL" as paypal has advised but he only provides an e-mail address. His site does not offer a customer service phone number or any other way to contact Life Extensionist, LLC (the company that supposedly distributes these products).

You can vouch for him correct? I've just never ordered anything from anyone and only recieved half the order. I also did not recieve an invoice in the partial order I recieved today. I'm juts a little worried. If you can fill me in offering any information which might calm my nerves i would greatly appreciate it. I'm kinda at a lose of what to think.

momod

Awards
Back up to the top with this one....

Hey bro, I appreciate your imput thus far. You have been much help. But i have yet another ... I ordered from the link you provided above. i bought 2 scales, a moter and pestal, and of course the PLO. My order was upwards of 200.00. Today i recieved ONLY the scale sin the mail ... no motro and pestals or the PLO. Euuuuuh, whats up with that???

I tried contacting "CARL" as paypal has advised but he only provides an e-mail address. His site does not offer a customer service phone number or any other way to contact Life Extensionist, LLC (the company that supposedly distributes these products).

You can vouch for him correct? I've just never ordered anything from anyone and only recieved half the order. I also did not recieve an invoice in the partial order I recieved today. I'm juts a little worried. If you can fill me in offering any information which might calm my nerves i would greatly appreciate it. I'm kinda at a lose of what to think.

Carl/Triceptor is good to go. He was traveling all this week, so that may explain why you cant get a hold of him.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Carl/Triceptor is good to go. He was traveling all this week, so that may explain why you cant get a hold of him.

Bump, yeah no worries triceptor will take care of you. It'll get worked out. I believe the products ship from different areas. The phlojel actually comes from canada. I've never bought anything other than the jel.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards

DMSO is good at 5-15% of total volume. Shaving is good. Also make it a hot shower to open the pores. Scrub like a mofo, loufa is good especially with an exfoliating wash.

The reaon I mention the 1.05g thing was to show you the 1ml is almost the same as 1gram of phlojel. That way you can do everything by weight instead of volume. I calculated the 1.05 for my gel. But I'm a scientist and prone to be anal about such things.

Drop the saran wrap. If you sweat in it it could do more harm than good. As momod said it dries quick. he and I are also using a second treatment after the phlojel dries with a standard transdermal homebrew in a spraymist bottle. Its a bit of overkill but it will get more in.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Last question?
I have 70% ISO A. Is 70% usable, if so, how much do u use per gram of phlo-ultra.
Or would everclear be more suffecient?

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Last question?
I have 70% ISO A. Is 70% usable, if so, how much do u use per gram of phlo-ultra.
Or would everclear be more suffecient?

everclear would be better (less H2O), but why don't you just use the oil method that momod posted in that other thread. Surely you have olive oil and that method was designed by Jar pharmaceuticals for a pharmacist to get to a high concentration.

Did your stuff show up?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my PLO showed up ... no problems; very fast delivery!

Just looked at the phlojel container and it says to use alcohol to mix up the batch, what benefit does olive oil have over alcohol???

I just printed up a recipe form BBing.com by Mono (sp) for a 100g batch @ 200mg/ml. Looks easy enough. If I wanted to add my EQ to the Test base wouldn't I just double the PLO & olive oil?? So I would mix 20g Test + 20g EQ + 22ml olive oil + 138g PLO = 200g batch. Right? If so, I would then just apply 2ml ED hopefully giving me 200mg Test and 200mg EQ. Right? Or should I just keep them seperate and use them both in a 100g batch (seperatly).

Halla!!

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, my PLO showed up ... no problems; very fast delivery!

Just looked at the phlojel container and it says to use alcohol to mix up the batch, what benefit does olive oil have over alcohol???

I just printed up a recipe form BBing.com by Mono (sp) for a 100g batch @ 200mg/ml. Looks easy enough. If I wanted to add my EQ to the Test base wouldn't I just double the PLO & olive oil?? So I would mix 20g Test + 20g EQ + 22ml olive oil + 138g PLO = 200g batch. Right? If so, I would then just apply 2ml ED hopefully giving me 200mg Test and 200mg EQ. Right? Or should I just keep them seperate and use them both in a 100g batch (seperatly).

Halla!!
I'd do them separately as it may take a bit more olive oil to get the bold to go into solution (mix very well, a little low heat couldn't hurt). You don't want too use too much alcohol be cause alcohol dries the skin and the gel loses efficacy over time.

Besides that olive oil recipe came directly from the pharmacists at the company that makes it. I'd go with them.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Very well ... So about how much oil should i use for the EQ then? As planned I was only going to use 11ml ... maybe 12ml or 13ml will be better? Also, can you explain how I might use the heat.

Thanks bro .. you've been much help.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very well ... So about how much oil should i use for the EQ then? As planned I was only going to use 11ml ... maybe 12ml or 13ml will be better? Also, can you explain how I might use the heat.

Start with eleven. After you've ground the powder (very important) add the powder to the oil and stir as best you can. Do this in a pyrex measuring cup if you can if not a coffee mug or small glass bottle. If it hasn't gone in as well as you'd like or isn't homogeneous I should say. Take a sauce pan or shallow pot and add H2o) about an inch or two deep. The turn the stove on medium-low. Put your pyrex cup into saucepan and then stiruntil it becomes homogeneous. If you need more oil add it 1 ml at a time and subtract 1ml of phlojel that you'll be adding.

Anytime, hope the compounding goes well. Just be pateint and take your time.

momod

Awards

I know this has been said before, but I cannot stress the importance of grinding the powder down enough. I should have spent another 10mins grinding my bold on retrospect. There is another thread here about a novel technique: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26369

I think I will employ this method next time, along with some heat like Velikimajmun suggests.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Start with eleven. After you've ground the powder (very important) add the powder to the oil and stir as best you can. Do this in a pyrex measuring cup if you can if not a coffee mug or small glass bottle. If it hasn't gone in as well as you'd like or isn't homogeneous I should say. Take a sauce pan or shallow pot and add H2o) about an inch or two deep. The turn the stove on medium-low. Put your pyrex cup into saucepan and then stiruntil it becomes homogeneous. If you need more oil add it 1 ml at a time and subtract 1ml of phlojel that you'll be adding.

Anytime, hope the compounding goes well. Just be pateint and take your time.
Sweeet ... I plan on starting first thing tomorrow morning. I'll use a mortor and pestal to grind it down. The powder is already really fine I noticed from last nights application, but after grinding and adding to the PLO i noticed no gritty-ness what so ever. So the mortor and pestal work pretty well it seems. After that i will follow your directions exactly. I've made planty of homemade Tren to know how the water bath works. i should have realized this is what you where talking about in the previous post.

Out of curiousity now ... and this is compltely off topic ... how easy is it to suspend the bases into a water solution for injections? I dont plan on doing this, but I've become interested in the process. A guy I know on another forum is attempting to suspend his base in bac water and use a insulin needle for tri and bi injections. I doubt the bases will fit through a 29g needle, but it will be interesting to read about his findings.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I know this has been said before, but I cannot stress the importance of grinding the powder down enough. I should have spent another 10mins grinding my bold on retrospect. There is another thread here about a novel technique: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26369

I think I will employ this method next time, along with some heat like Velikimajmun suggests.
Yeah, as mentioned, the grinding seemed to work very well last night. I didnt notice any grit to the mixture. It only makes sense that the smaller the particals the easier the absorption. momod, you didnt grind your powders down last time? What where your gains on cycke? how long was your cycle? just curious ...

momod

Awards
Interesting, but is'nt the biological half life of test only a few minutes long. I think you have to use a medium, be it ester or dermal application to slow delivery.

My cycle is:

1-8 Test E 333mg every 5 days
1-4 Test Base 200mg ED PJU dermal
1-8 Bold Base 200mg ED PJU dermal
1-4 Proviron 50mg ED
1-10 leterozole 1.25 EOD ibe
1-10 10mg nolva ED
5-10 VAR 40mg ED
6-10 hcg 250 iu 2 x per week
11-14 nolva 40/40/20/20
something for cortisol????

I'm on day 14 right now..

Unfortunatley I missed the first 4-5 days of lifting do to a back injury.

I grinded everything pretty good, the test is great and goes on just like lotion. I should have worked harder on the boldenone, but It's not that bad. The after spray I use seems to deliver any grains that are left over.

opinions: This is probably the best cycle I have ever done, I'm really a tren fan, but wanted to get away from the harsh sides like night sweats, crazy nightmares and insomnia. I just have this feeling when Im on tren that things are not quite right.

With this cycle, I noticed the test right away, more so then prop .The hunger from the bold kicked in about 5 days after application. I also have seen my vascularity shoot up after the first week.

Strength is up on all lifts, not so much on singles, more so in reps.

Libido went up as expected.

Im only up about 3-4 pounds but like tren I have done some recomposition, probably dropped about 1.5 % bf.

Pumps are awesome, towards the end of my back workouts I can hardly move do to the lower back pumps.

I should probably eat more, but it's brutally hot here and Im in the ocean often, so I hate putting on fat.

Your going to love it!

momod

Awards
Oh Yea..

Last night I prepped my application area using some of the gritty soap that mechanics use to get grease off. I think it has pumice in it. You can get big bottle real cheap at autozone. I leave it in the shower, get the water nice and hot and scrub away.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh Yea..

Last night I prepped my application area using some of the gritty soap that mechanics use to get grease off. I think it has pumice in it. You can get big bottle real cheap at autozone. I leave it in the shower, get the water nice and hot and scrub away.

That's eventually going to irritate your skin, you are out of your mind. I have some sand paper if you'd like me to send you some :blink:

I use an apricot exfoliant like all real men should.

I don't use gloves for my application but I find that if I use lotion on my hands prior to application. I get less absorbing into my hands.

Serum half life of bases is 10minutes or so, but a supension is IM injected and is good for 24 hrs. thus ED injects.

Sport: I've never made a test suspension but I believe its just bac h20 and base. Carlito has a pimpass Cyclodexdrin recipe that is allegedly painless.

momod

Awards
That's eventually going to irritate your skin, you are out of your mind. I have some sand paper if you'd like me to send you some :blink:

I use an apricot exfoliant like all real men should.
My wife sells Mary Kay if you ever need anything I can hook you up bro!
:lol:

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ahhh, that's a feel good moment, you big hairy monkey!

Not to get back on topic but I've been on 200mg of Bold since monday and Have put on an additonal 4lbs (been on dermal test for a month now) for a total of 13lbs no bloat eating very clean, bf hasn't moved. this is a kick ass cycle :saw:

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Sport: I've never made a test suspension but I believe its just bac h20 and base. Carlito has a pimpass Cyclodexdrin recipe that is allegedly painless.
hOW ABOUT SOME LINKS TOT HAT RECIPE ... I DID A SEARCH AND DIDNT COME UP WITH ANYTHING. I'LL TRY AGAIN. THANKS ...

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
hOW ABOUT SOME LINKS TOT HAT RECIPE ... I DID A SEARCH AND DIDNT COME UP WITH ANYTHING. I'LL TRY AGAIN. THANKS ...

Alternative Steroid Delivery Systems
by Dazed

In the premiere issue of Mind and Muscle (“Big Motherf*cker�, at the time), there was an article with a formula making your own trenbolone nasal spray. While this formula “works�, it is not the most elegant way to use steroids intranasally. Unfortunately, the feedback often contained complaints of serious irritation to the nasal cavities, which as you can imagine is no fun. So in the spirit of improving upon what we already know, I will show you how to make some better steroid delivery systems.

First, a little background on this subject -- the reason why steroids, including prohormones, need these delivery systems is because, when taken orally, a very high percentage of the steroid is deactivated by the liver, via first pass metabolism. This deactivation can be reduced many ways, including 17-alpha alkylation of the steroid, addition of esters and ethers to the 17beta hydroxyl group, using steroids that are unsaturated at the 1 position, or a combination thereof.(1)

Another strategy is to avoid the digestive tract all together. There are many ways to do this, but the most common delivery systems are transdermal, intranasal, and sublingual, and parenternal (injectable). The transdermal route is very well covered by the supplement industry, and from what I have seen and heard, some of these systems vastly surpass topical steroids compounded by pharmacists for hormone replacement therapy.

Injectable steroids are obviously a great choice of delivery system, and these are also well covered and come commercially in both oil solutions and water-based suspension, as well as in some, um, original unknown forms from certain bootleggers. This leaves us with nasal and sublingual forms to explore for our alternative steroid delivery systems.

Don’t underestimate the utility of nasal and sublingual delivery systems. The nasal cavity of an adult has a large surface area of about 180 cm^2 and has about a 20ml capacity.(2)) The microvilli present along the pseudostratified columnar epithelial cells in the nasal mucosa provide this large surface area.(2) These microvilli are highly vascularized as well, allowing direct access of a drug to the bloodstream.(2) As far as the mouth goes, well, some of us have bigger ones than others. All kidding aside, there is a significant surface area of highly vascularized tissues located under your tongue as well. Now we just need to find a nonirritating way to get the steroid to and through these tissues.

The best tool available to make nasal and sublingual steroids are derivatives of beta cyclodextrins. The one that is most readily available is hydroxypropyl-beta cyclodextrin (HPBCD). (Note: Plain beta-cyclodextrin is of little use) In case you have not heard of these, cyclodextrins are cyclic oligosaccarides (sugars) that have a hydrophilic outer surface and a hydrophobic inner surface.(3) They can be thought of as a doughnut, with the center capable of having a steroid molecule stuck inside it. The hydrophilic outer surface makes the cyclodextrin soluble in water, and when it is combined with a steroid, it can make the poorly water soluble steroid soluble as well.(3) In addition to making steroids soluble, cyclodextrins have very other important properties that make them ideal for our purpose. Cyclodextrins are known to enhance steroid delivery through biological membranes.(3) The large CDs themselves are very bad at permeating biological membranes, but they deliver the steroid to the membrane, where it partitions into the membrane, leaving the CD on the outside of the membrane.(3) The conventional penetration enhancers like alcohols or polyethylene glycol act by disrupting the lipid layers of membranes.(3) That is a big source of irritation from the old formula, and this irritation can thus be avoided by the use of CD’s. Another advantage is, once administered, the steroid is rapidly absorbed. Nearly 95% of the steroid will be absorbed within 20 minutes. This also causes the need for multiple doses throughout the day.

Where to get Steroids
You can obtain your steroid as described in the original trenbolone nasal spray article, or from one of the various sources for steroid powders out there. Prohormones can be used as well, any steroid will work. The products here can be administered as described in the trenbolone nasal spray article. The following formulas will work for nasal and sublingual administration.

Complexation:
It seems that hardly anyone out there knows how to complex a steroid with a cyclodextrin. One procedure I saw on a different company’s steroid column was laughable. It was pretty obvious that whoever wrote that procedure knew very little about cyclodextrins. It is really fairly easy to do. There are multiple ways to do it, but I will tell you three methods to try, depending on what resources you have available. In all instances, you need a ratio of 9g of HPBCD to 1g of steroid. Complexation occurs because the steroid is more energetically stable inside the CD than outside of it. It is an equilibrium process, but the equilibrium lies much more on the side of complexation.(3) Water is essential for complexation to occur. It is removed from the inner cavity to allow for the steroid to enter, but even normal room humidity is sufficient for complexation if the mix is given sufficient time.(4)

Method1
For the first method we will formulate it for a total of 2g of steroid.
Dissolve 18g of HPBCD in 80ml saline in a beaker on a stir plate. Once this is dissolved, slowly add the 2g of steroid over about 5 minutes. Let this stir overnight. Filter out any insoluble particles. This provides a 25mg/ml solution.

Method 2
For the second method, we will formulate it for 1g of steroid.
Triturate (mix in a mortar with a pestle) 9g HPBCD with 1g steroid. Place this in a high humidity environment for 2-4 days. I have used a covered fish tank with water in the bottom, but anything that can create a humid environment will work. A syrup will form, and this is dissolved in 40ml saline and you have a 25mg/ml solution.

Method 3
For the third method, we will formulate for 4g of steroid.
Triturate 36g of HPBCD with 4g steroid. Let this sit at normal room temperature and humidity for a week. Complexation will occur, but takes time with this process Dissolve the powder in 160ml saline. This again makes a 25mg/ml solution.
These solutions can be made stronger by adding less saline, but the closer you get to 50mg/ml, the thicker the solution becomes. At 75mg/ml, the solution is too viscous to do anything with.

Editors Note: I am assuming he is talking about mg of actual androgen, not mg of androgen/cyclodextrin complex, because cyclos will dissolve just fine at 300mg/ml, which I think is ample, anyway.
If prohormones are used, you will probably want to filter the solution, since there are a lot of insoluble impurities in most of the prohormone powders out there.

Intranasal and sublingual delivery systems can be very useful. Not only do they work well, but the needle phobic and the human pincushion now have a way to add more steroids to their body. Those who want to get a boost in blood levels before a workout are now free to do so. As an added benefit, I can’t say I have ever heard of someone having their nasal inhaler confiscated to be tested for anabolic steroids. Enjoy!
Reference:

1. Vida, J. (1955), Androgens and Anabolic Agents: Chemistry and Pharmacology. publisher

2. Ansel, H., Allen, L., & Popvich, N. (1999), Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems Seventh Edition. Maryland: Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins.

3. Loftsson, T. (1998) Increasing the cyclodextin complexation of drugs and drug bioavailability through addition of water soluble polymers. Pharmazie, 53, 733-740.

4. Cyclodextrins in Pharmacy

CarlitoCan I Inject?
I performed a little experiment with 4-androstenediol and HPBCD. I complexed some 4-Adiol with HPBCD as in example 1. I evaporated off some water until there was a 50mg/ml solution. This was sterile filtered this into a sterile vial and injected. These were the most painfree injections I have ever had with 4-Androstenediol. The cool thing about this formula is that it can be shot subcutaneously or intermuscularly, since it cannot crystallize and dissipates quickly because it is so water-soluble. Although I never tried, multiple daily shots would be needed to impart any kind of muscle building effect, and although you will never be limping because of a painful muscular injection, it would just be too much of a hassle. Another reason not to do this is because most HPBCD available is not endotoxin free, so you could be setting yourself up for a nice fever or illness, or possibly a very bad reaction that could cause death. That is always a good reason to avoid something.

Carlito says he does this with bases, you can PM him or find him on this board.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here's a test no ester recipe

TNE, that will flo through a slin pin

TNE suspention 75mg/ml
Supplies needed
1.5 Grams TNE powder
2 .22um whatman filter
1 10ml vial
1 20ml vial
2 18ga pins with 3ml plungers
1 5 ml plunger
1 10ml plunger
2 ml Benzyl Benzoate (10%)
.4 ml Benzyl Alcohol (2%)
.6 ml Polysorbate 80 (3%)***Trust me on this***
15.875 ml Distilled water

1. Add your BB and PS80 to your beaker (10ml vial) with your TNE powder and heat until it is in liquid form.

2. reduce heat enough to keep it liquid (med low temp on a hot plate) ***note: you must keep it on heat so it does not crash while filtering into the distilled water***

3 Put .4 ml BA and 15.875 ml distilled water in your 20ml vile.

4. Most of you will prefer to filter the BB/PS80/TNE mix which it great, but I prefer just to use a glass dropper to slowly drop it into the water 1ml at a time (BECAUSE GLASS WILL NOT MELT IN YOUR HAND) However, if you want to filter the concentrate use a .45um whatman filter and only do 1 ml at a time.

5. slowly add your BB/PS80/TNE mixture to your water 1 ml at a time, and after every ml you add put the stopper on the vile and shake vigerously. REMEMBER ONE ML AT A TIME. **THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT**

by the time you're done it should be milky white and perfect, with this method it won't clump or seperate to the bottom like it did with PEG. The TNE will stay milky and completely seperated and will go through a 30ga by 1/2" slin pin like pure water with no clogging and no pain at all!

It's obvious that I made more than this recipe called for but I just used the % that is listed for the solvents and calculated in my increased mg concentration.