Anyone know if Tamox transdermal is possible
- 05-23-2005, 11:32 AM
- 05-23-2005, 12:11 PM
I've heard of some people using letro and other AI's in a dermal to locally inhibit estrogen build-up, but if it works or is even possible, I really have no idea.
Also, IMHO, a dermal nolvadex would be kinda redundant as it has a high bioavailability as is, and does a great job at either staving off gyno and/or healing up gyno formations while on cycle.
The only dermal gyno treatment that I've ever read about that had positive results (this is for pre-existing gyno) was andractrim gel (sp?). I've never used myself before, but from what others have said, it does a good job. However to my recollection this is only available through a prescription so....
- 06-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by lifted
12-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Anyone else heard of or read about the above mentioned study?
Similar Forum Threads
- By greg1232 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2012, 08:42 PM
- By BigPHusers11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2007, 02:50 AM
- By jjohn in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2006, 09:47 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2006, 04:40 PM
- By super7orange in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2004, 12:03 PM