Anyone know if Tamox transdermal is possible
- 05-23-2005, 12:32 PM
- 05-23-2005, 01:11 PM
I've heard of some people using letro and other AI's in a dermal to locally inhibit estrogen build-up, but if it works or is even possible, I really have no idea.
Also, IMHO, a dermal nolvadex would be kinda redundant as it has a high bioavailability as is, and does a great job at either staving off gyno and/or healing up gyno formations while on cycle.
The only dermal gyno treatment that I've ever read about that had positive results (this is for pre-existing gyno) was andractrim gel (sp?). I've never used myself before, but from what others have said, it does a good job. However to my recollection this is only available through a prescription so....
06-09-2005, 03:21 PM
First let me state that is a nice avatar you have there. Secondly I only asked because I read a clinical report recently where researchers applied Tamoxifen Citrate on rats that were genetically engineered to become bald. These rats actually grew thicker and longer hair follicles. Also the more that was applied the more these genetically engineered rats grew hair.Originally Posted by lifted
12-20-2005, 04:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By greg1232 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2012, 09:42 PM
- By BigPHusers11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2007, 03:50 AM
- By jjohn in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2006, 10:47 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2006, 05:40 PM
- By super7orange in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2004, 01:03 PM