Anyone know if Tamox transdermal is possible

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if Tamoxifen Citrate transdermal is possible as a good gyno preventor or reducer? Help me out guys if you can.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of some people using letro and other AI's in a dermal to locally inhibit estrogen build-up, but if it works or is even possible, I really have no idea.

Also, IMHO, a dermal nolvadex would be kinda redundant as it has a high bioavailability as is, and does a great job at either staving off gyno and/or healing up gyno formations while on cycle.

The only dermal gyno treatment that I've ever read about that had positive results (this is for pre-existing gyno) was andractrim gel (sp?). I've never used myself before, but from what others have said, it does a good job. However to my recollection this is only available through a prescription so....

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of some people using letro and other AI's in a dermal to locally inhibit estrogen build-up, but if it works or is even possible, I really have no idea.

Also, IMHO, a dermal nolvadex would be kinda redundant as it has a high bioavailability as is, and does a great job at either staving off gyno and/or healing up gyno formations while on cycle.

The only dermal gyno treatment that I've ever read about that had positive results (this is for pre-existing gyno) was andractrim gel (sp?). I've never used myself before, but from what others have said, it does a good job. However to my recollection this is only available through a prescription so....
First let me state that is a nice avatar you have there. Secondly I only asked because I read a clinical report recently where researchers applied Tamoxifen Citrate on rats that were genetically engineered to become bald. These rats actually grew thicker and longer hair follicles. Also the more that was applied the more these genetically engineered rats grew hair.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else heard of or read about the above mentioned study?